Pages:
Author

Topic: ZION scam is XMC scam - page 3. (Read 6109 times)

Activity: 545
Merit: 500
September 04, 2016, 10:16:10 PM
Same scammer dev as Mentrio and Oracle.

He is being investigated. See thread below.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1579551
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
September 04, 2016, 10:02:11 PM
These greedy ico investors will cry after ico, the dev will lock the thread after ico, they will cry
September 04, 2016, 11:19:16 AM
Bump, let more ppl see this scammer's shameless face.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
September 04, 2016, 07:57:44 AM
September 04, 2016, 07:50:03 AM
8027506 in stock

Is he modified the amount in stock? I reckon that not so many retarded would buy this shit scam!

Good to see this topic, because i had the same feeling about it.. It's also crazy that he runs his own ico...
U go to his website and the first thing u can do is send bitcoin.. (its also the only thing u can do on that website: send ur bitcoins haha)
This is the easiest way to get free money / scam people.. Just create a anon website, and give people a easy way to send bitcoins...

I also dont know why people should do that, u just send ur BTC directly to the scammer...

But 1 thing is almost sure, i guess nobody does that. Ofcourse the dev can send some bitcoins so his own so the stock will change, when he does that other people think: ej people are buying, i also will buy. But at the end i dont believe people will send there money so easily to a scammer.

I hope nobody will get scammed by that shit crook after the ico, that crook has 4 projects similar, I wish he will get cancer if he keeps scamming. Immoral guy.

http://mentriolabs.com(scam confirmed)
http://project-zion.com
http://moneroclassic.tech(ZION previous name)
http://fruitcoin.org/ico/(scam confirmed)
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
September 04, 2016, 04:40:38 AM
8027506 in stock

Is he modified the amount in stock? I reckon that not so many retarded would buy this shit scam!

Good to see this topic, because i had the same feeling about it.. It's also crazy that he runs his own ico...
U go to his website and the first thing u can do is send bitcoin.. (its also the only thing u can do on that website: send ur bitcoins haha)
This is the easiest way to get free money / scam people.. Just create a anon website, and give people a easy way to send bitcoins...

I also dont know why people should do that, u just send ur BTC directly to the scammer...

But 1 thing is almost sure, i guess nobody does that. Ofcourse the dev can send some bitcoins so his own so the stock will change, when he does that other people think: ej people are buying, i also will buy. But at the end i dont believe people will send there money so easily to a scammer.
September 04, 2016, 03:54:41 AM
8027506 in stock

Activity: 535
Merit: 250
September 03, 2016, 10:50:33 PM
SCAM , Dev never give the coin. Lier
September 03, 2016, 10:19:42 PM
His thread was bumped by noobs, i have to bump myself
September 03, 2016, 02:34:35 PM
This scammer has sold some tokens, maybe he is just decrese the amount of the tokens, let people feel panic buy, ratarded scammer!  Angry Angry
September 03, 2016, 11:36:43 AM
this marketplace badly need full time moderators. on one hand people dealing in lending bitcoin section are ripping apart each other for as low as 0.001 btc and on the other hand Scammers are freely advertising their scams and stealing money through self-moderated threads. this is INSANE!

Someone that will actually moderate the creation of Announcement Threads for ICO and that finds out about theses dev team and approve threads if they be legit. This can only be the way to save those who just keep sending BTC to scammers. Becuase if this continues, it enoucragea scammers to create the flow of Scam ICo.

Yeah it is insane, mods and admins like banning spammers, but their hazards are much less than Scammers, one idea is that all threads must be not self-moderated, mods can ban scammers, and so forth.

all ICO/crowd funding announcement must be verified by staff as its not a joke to raise funds amounting to 1000s of $s on public forum while staying "Anonymous"

This forum now is wild west park, scammers can easily scam money and won't be accused. Bump the thread until scammer ended the ico.
Activity: 315
September 03, 2016, 08:42:58 AM
this marketplace badly need full time moderators. on one hand people dealing in lending bitcoin section are ripping apart each other for as low as 0.001 btc and on the other hand Scammers are freely advertising their scams and stealing money through self-moderated threads. this is INSANE!

Someone that will actually moderate the creation of Announcement Threads for ICO and that finds out about theses dev team and approve threads if they be legit. This can only be the way to save those who just keep sending BTC to scammers. Becuase if this continues, it enoucragea scammers to create the flow of Scam ICo.

Yeah it is insane, mods and admins like banning spammers, but their hazards are much less than Scammers, one idea is that all threads must be not self-moderated, mods can ban scammers, and so forth.

all ICO/crowd funding announcement must be verified by staff as its not a joke to raise funds amounting to 1000s of $s on public forum while staying "Anonymous"
September 03, 2016, 02:12:38 AM
Bump until the ico ends.   Angry
Activity: 172
September 02, 2016, 10:18:54 PM

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
September 02, 2016, 09:39:46 PM

Activity: 315
September 02, 2016, 05:35:07 PM
Activity: 78
September 02, 2016, 01:10:13 PM
Can some white hat hacker please get past the whoisguard etc and expose who this scammer is

http://mentriolabs.com
http://project-zion.com
http://moneroclassic.tech
http://fruitcoin.org/ico/

PPL don't have good memory, ifnthat scammer made 5th scam coins, I am 100% sure they will be scammed again, especially those translation bounty and twitter bounty abusers will help him promote the scam, which is very immoral. Promote scam for cheap price, shameless poor guys are they.
Activity: 78
September 02, 2016, 01:08:30 PM
It seems that his thread is not bumped at the top, so i bump the thread let more ppl see

Iron Lion Zion

Many people have no brain, when the scam named monero classic, they shouted it is scam. But the dev renamed the new name "zion". Many retarded are fooled, they deserve to lose, that's why so many scam ico there, because there are many retarded give scammer free money.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
September 02, 2016, 12:19:35 PM
It seems that his thread is not bumped at the top, so i bump the thread let more ppl see

Iron Lion Zion
September 02, 2016, 12:11:04 PM
Pages:
Jump to: