Pages:
Author

Topic: "Zoin is rebranding to Noir" - page 27. (Read 99409 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 132
June 07, 2018, 12:05:42 PM
It's pretty clear that 90% or more of people in crypto are just idiot speculators looking to make a quick buck, and have no actual care about that long term potential and use cases for the coin. They just blindly follow the herd straight off the cliff hoping they'll get rich... (Which I'm fine with if there is actual profit to be made.........but there was never even a pump, why would you sell Zoin at such a Loss? In my opinion once it got under a dollar it was stupid to dump  it. I'm hoping the same won't happen to NIX.

It's also pretty clear that the ZOI/NIX, despite being very talented and capable as Developers..............they absolutely SUCK at marketing their product, there should have been way more hype and attention from the crypo-community. But its still like nobody's even heard of this thing. This should have been the biggest story in crypto today but nothing. Undecided

Didn't the NIX devs say the only way to get nix officially was to buy zoin and keep it in your wallet? So how the hell are people gonna buy it who never had zoin. I'm confused cause they said they will be announcing exchanges with NiX. If you can buy NIX with cash or btc what the whole point of this Snapshot BS.
selling for .60 cents down .40 only ppl with free coins or premine do that
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
June 07, 2018, 10:40:47 AM
Down some 66%. If you liked Zoin in the past now you have a shot at buying it much cheaper at a low low price. Great opportunity, a large drop like this is usually followed by a relief rally higher.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
June 07, 2018, 08:43:18 AM
It's pretty clear that 90% or more of people in crypto are just idiot speculators looking to make a quick buck, and have no actual care about that long term potential and use cases for the coin. They just blindly follow the herd straight off the cliff hoping they'll get rich... (Which I'm fine with if there is actual profit to be made.........but there was never even a pump, why would you sell Zoin at such a Loss? In my opinion once it got under a dollar it was stupid to dump  it. I'm hoping the same won't happen to NIX.

It's also pretty clear that the ZOI/NIX, despite being very talented and capable as Developers..............they absolutely SUCK at marketing their product, there should have been way more hype and attention from the crypo-community. But its still like nobody's even heard of this thing. This should have been the biggest story in crypto today but nothing. Undecided

Didn't the NIX devs say the only way to get nix officially was to buy zoin and keep it in your wallet? So how the hell are people gonna buy it who never had zoin. I'm confused cause they said they will be announcing exchanges with NiX. If you can buy NIX with cash or btc what the whole point of this Snapshot BS.
June 07, 2018, 07:41:37 AM
No worries, FUDders will be really regretful in two week. Not so long after new team and new road map. It find its support at 7.8Ksat no way to drop anymore. It will recover.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
June 07, 2018, 06:53:59 AM

Monitor the blocks on the block explorer: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/zoi/

Member: when it hits the block it will get dumped hard like a big rock, just like what happened to PRL. Solution: dump now and buy back after the dump has finished.

I wasn't joking peepz, lol.
Activity: 23
June 07, 2018, 06:38:29 AM
Hi,

do we have new dev team for ZOIN?
Is NIX wallet already working - where can i find it?
When NIX will be available on any exchange?

Best regards
June 07, 2018, 05:48:05 AM
I expected the dump, but maybe to 12k Satoshi, not more. It will hardly recover from this. What are the expectations for NIX value?
Activity: 136
Merit: 11
June 07, 2018, 04:35:33 AM
Will it be like ZCL epic x20 dump  Huh
June 07, 2018, 04:11:47 AM
Massive dump since last night, was to be expected, but some might be surprised by the drop.

i expect a dump but the problem was it never got a pump !!
 whick makes the dump even more significant, why would you sell for so much lower than buys
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
June 07, 2018, 03:35:28 AM
Massive dump since last night, was to be expected, but some might be surprised by the drop.
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
June 07, 2018, 12:13:24 AM
Hello Zoin believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of Zoin at: https://cointopper.com/coin/zoin

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
Activity: 61
June 06, 2018, 09:53:21 PM
https://i.imgur.com/iOtFYWZ.png

Congratulations, we have successfully hit block 297,800! Those holding ZOIN in their core wallets will be eligible to claim NIX when mainnet is released. We will release the claim page when mainnet is released. Please for now, review this post to understand how this process will go:
https://nixplatform.io/announcements/snapshot-successful/

Thank you all for the support, we are very excited for the next steps!

What was the link for the airdrop page?
Activity: 61
June 06, 2018, 09:43:37 PM
Price has drop down! Is an another csam?  Huh
wow epic dump my god

I think entire NIX airdrop is/was part of this airdrop!

I can not find a link for airdrop .. get 404 error!
June 06, 2018, 07:42:47 PM
wow epic dump my god
Activity: 136
Merit: 11
June 06, 2018, 06:45:42 PM
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
June 06, 2018, 02:07:55 PM
Hi guys! Have you already sent all your Zoins on wallet? I can not wait any longer. I'm very curious what NIX is worth.

Nearly all my coins are at my core wallet, but unforetunately some are still on pending at cryptopia. This is very terrible, because there are only 71 Blocks left til the snapshot.
Activity: 308
June 06, 2018, 10:15:40 AM

Member: when it hits the block it will get dumped hard like a big rock, just like what happened to PRL. Solution: dump now and buy back after the dump has finished.
Activity: 66
June 06, 2018, 10:07:36 AM
Hi guys! Have you already sent all your Zoins on wallet? I can not wait any longer. I'm very curious what NIX is worth.
Activity: 28
June 06, 2018, 08:53:23 AM
in which day you will list you coin in exchange?
Activity: 597
Merit: 250
June 06, 2018, 07:19:48 AM

Pages:
Jump to: