Pages:
Author

Topic: ZoomHash Prodcuing Custom Scrypt Asics? - page 2. (Read 2885 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Also I don't think you'll get that equivalent hashing power that Zuesminer is currently offering. Why buy 1.2 mh at 199 when you get an extra 60%? at this point for buying from zuesminer. Granted I prefer and will prefer zoomhash to zuesminer, I just can't pass something like that up.

Well there is that $50+ shipping fee to the US to think about when ordering direct.
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
Also I don't think you'll get that equivalent hashing power that Zuesminer is currently offering. Why buy 1.2 mh at 199 when you get an extra 60%? at this point for buying from zuesminer. Granted I prefer and will prefer zoomhash to zuesminer, I just can't pass something like that up.

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Be careful with these re-branded pre-orders.  Zoomhash has a very good reputation, and I will probably be jumping over to them as my primary source for ASICs (from GAWminer), but they are going to be at Zeusminer's mercy when it comes to delivery.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Looks like the WOLF has been replaced by the 1.2
Activity: 41
The question is.. what chipset are they and what mining software is used?
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
They are dealers. I doubt they made these themselves but use a rebranded version of it. Zoomhash is also coming out with their own hosting option.
Activity: 27
Im just guessing, but I guess its the same or nearly the same as the ones Zeusminer is selling as they are the same price/performance. If not, they are on the same performace/price level.

http://zeusminer.com/product/blizzard1-2mhs/
Activity: 18
Just was on zoomhash.com this morning and it looks like they will be releasing some new scrypt only asics near the end of the month?
(The Wolf ~ 1.26mh, The Lion 13.5mh, and The Dragon 27mh )

Anybody have any more info? The surge of Scrypt ASICs is getting exciting Smiley
Would love to know what kind of chips are under the covers.
Pages:
Jump to: