Pages:
Author

Topic: Bytom Mining - ASIC algorithm now cracked by GPU miners? Big profits? - page 2. (Read 17547 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
Difficulty is cranking up for the past 3 days.
Went from 118/day to 102/day

Any reason for that?
Activity: 84
heard there will be some major announcement for Bytom soon.  Anyone knows what it is?
Activity: 557
Merit: 5
Difficulty is cranking up for the past 3 days.
Went from 118/day to 102/day
Activity: 223
Merit: 1
was hoping to use my AMD radeon GPU , cant seem to find it ! Anyone ?

New version BTM miner:
BTMiner_NebuTech v7.0
https://github.com/NebuTech/BTMiner_NebuTech/releases

1080->v6:1240H/s, v7:1540 (linux)
1070->v6:922 H/s, v7:1120 (linux)

Activity: 54
any way to make it work on SMOS I saw that you guys were talking about it but no guide was made correct me if im wrong
Activity: 28
Wow, this back and forth hashing battle between Bminer and NebuTech has resulted in gpu hashing peformance more than doubling (close to triple?) in just several months for same hardware as before.  I do not recall any other miner on another algo that has resulted in such significant performance gain just due solely to software code.

This leaves one to contemplate how terribly inefficient the original code must have been possibly?  Or were devs intentionally holding back code improvements for later to allow for miner upgrades?
Activity: 11
New version BTM miner:
BTMiner_NebuTech v7.0

1080->v6:1240H/s, v7:1540 (linux)
1070->v6:922 H/s, v7:1120 (linux)

Activity: 147

Is there a windows version?

Click on the link and download BTMiner_NebuTech_6.0_Win.zip
Activity: 65
New version BTM miner:
BTMiner_NebuTech v6.0

1080->1240H/s (linux)
1070->922 H/s (linux)

BMINER v9
1070->760 H/s (linux)

Is there a windows version?
Activity: 21
any place you can exchange it to something like BTC? Tongue
I played with Bytom over a week... all profit went down to drain when I transferred it to gate.io just to find out that their withdrawal fee (USDT) is 15 USDT Tongue Cheesy

silly... not worth it... I wonder how bitman s3 owners even go around exchanging anything?
Activity: 11
New version BTM miner:
BTMiner_NebuTech v6.0

1080->1240H/s (linux)
1070->922 H/s (linux)

BMINER v9
1070->760 H/s (linux)
Activity: 24
Fuck Bytom and Bitmain. They worked together to scam thousands of us for millions of dollars with the B3 and their shit coin AI ASIC blah blah blah. At this point I don't care if the laughable 500 BTM my B3 has mined drops to nothing and it probably will.

You need to look into the mirror for blame.  You bought an asic for a new coin in which you had no idea if the hashrate it provided was good or bad.  You need to be a more informed consumer.

Well there was nothing to compare the performance of B3 at the time. Buyers trusted Bitmain that the asic that they sold would be powerful enough, similar to other asics they released.
How could anybody expect that brand new asic would be beaten by a single gpu?
What other asic, just weeks after its release, was beaten by a single older generation gpu? Please list all those here.

Nobody knew the truth at the time besides Bitmain and Bytom, and they didn't bother to tell customers that "minor" detail. SCAMMING BASTARDS.

Exactly, who the hell expects a new ASIC to be outperformed by GPU? You are retarded nsummy and bitmain/bytom are scammers
this algo doesn't need memory overclock youre saying? just core?

Yes, I don't see much, if any difference applying memory overclock as opposed to underclocking, so might as well run it lighter.
Activity: 22
Fuck Bytom and Bitmain. They worked together to scam thousands of us for millions of dollars with the B3 and their shit coin AI ASIC blah blah blah. At this point I don't care if the laughable 500 BTM my B3 has mined drops to nothing and it probably will.

You need to look into the mirror for blame.  You bought an asic for a new coin in which you had no idea if the hashrate it provided was good or bad.  You need to be a more informed consumer.

Well there was nothing to compare the performance of B3 at the time. Buyers trusted Bitmain that the asic that they sold would be powerful enough, similar to other asics they released.
How could anybody expect that brand new asic would be beaten by a single gpu?
What other asic, just weeks after its release, was beaten by a single older generation gpu? Please list all those here.

Nobody knew the truth at the time besides Bitmain and Bytom, and they didn't bother to tell customers that "minor" detail. SCAMMING BASTARDS.

Activity: 127
http://fpgadeck.com/
If I mine BTM, I will be getting as Coins or Tokens? What difference does it make when I exchange it?
Activity: 36
Have you tried out the latest Nebutech 5.1 Windows miner?  It currently blows away the previously vast imorovements of Bminer 9.0!  I tested on a 1080 and 1060 6GB and got approx +25% faster hash on the 1080 and +10% on the 1060, which is significant.

With core overclock slightly and memory underclock, I got one 1080 hashing at 1080 h/s and 1120 h/s on the other, and 550 h/s on 1060 6GB.

I can also confirm previous poster that Kucoin mainnet token waller is now operational.  I checked last week and it was still disabled, so must be very recent.

this algo doesn't need memory overclock youre saying? just core?
Have you tried out the latest Nebutech 5.1 Windows miner?  It currently blows away the previously vast imorovements of Bminer 9.0!  I tested on a 1080 and 1060 6GB and got approx +25% faster hash on the 1080 and +10% on the 1060, which is significant.

With core overclock slightly and memory underclock, I got one 1080 hashing at 1080 h/s and 1120 h/s on the other, and 550 h/s on 1060 6GB.

I can also confirm previous poster that Kucoin mainnet token waller is now operational.  I checked last week and it was still disabled, so must be very recent.
Activity: 57

how many btm a day is that pulling in now?
Not mining it right now but a few days ago it was 17-19 BTM and then it came down to 12-14 BTM.
 WTM says I should get 15 BTM now.

Such a swamped algo, any new exchanges trading mainnet tokens that USA citizens can use?

In early July, Kucoin announced they would support BTM mainnet tokens, but no ETA was provided and so far the wallet is still not operational yet.  I am waiting because that appears to be the only option.  Gate.io does not accept USA or Canadian accounts which appeared to be the only viable option working right now.

Kucoin is currently supporting BM1 addresses. They also allow withdrawals, deposit, and trade to US customers

how many btm a day is that pulling in now?
Not mining it right now but a few days ago it was 17-19 BTM and then it came down to 12-14 BTM.
 WTM says I should get 15 BTM now.

Such a swamped algo, any new exchanges trading mainnet tokens that USA citizens can use?

In early July, Kucoin announced they would support BTM mainnet tokens, but no ETA was provided and so far the wallet is still not operational yet.  I am waiting because that appears to be the only option.  Gate.io does not accept USA or Canadian accounts which appeared to be the only viable option working right now.
Activity: 1179
Merit: 131

Pages:
Jump to: