Pages:
Author

Topic: ODI cricket and general cricketing discussion [self - mod] - page 10. (Read 137305 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 274
Hard luck for Pakistan women lost the first T20 match by just 1 runs against west Indies women. Pakistan women while chasing down an easy target only scored 121 runs in a loss of 8 wickets and unfortunately lost the match by one runs. The Player of the Match is Karishma Ramharack from west Indies women for his amaall-aroundround performance especially bowling performance picked 4 important wickets by giving only 15 runs in his bowling spell.
Basically Pakistan Women teams needs more practice and they need to focus on their management and also they should fix their mistakes which is really important for a team. If they will not make the mistakes which they were making in previous matches so they will make a strong comeback in the next matches. Pakistan Women team is playing in home ground and still they are not able to win the match. So there is the mistakes in teams which must be resolved. I hope they will do better in next games. Today they will play next match in T20I format so I hope they will do better in today match.
Activity: 392
Merit: 330
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Yes you are right they have started the T20I series now. And I also surprised when I saw her (Hayley Matthews). She was really good in ODI series but in T20I series first match she disappointed me she got out on second ball with zero run.
I was not expecting such kind of performance from her. I hope that she will make a comeback in second match and will play better. By the way Pakistan gave a tough time to West Indies in first T20I match. Unfortunately Pakistan lost the match but they tried well. Smiley
Hard luck for Pakistan women lost the first T20 match by just 1 runs against west Indies women. Pakistan women while chasing down an easy target only scored 121 runs in a loss of 8 wickets and unfortunately lost the match by one runs. The Player of the Match is Karishma Ramharack from west Indies women for his amaall-aroundround performance especially bowling performance picked 4 important wickets by giving only 15 runs in his bowling spell.
Activity: 728
Merit: 660
I stand with Palestine.
Pakistan women's team lost ODI matches against West Indies women's team very badly. In ODI match against West Indies we saw batting disaster of Pakistan women team they lost every match due to their batting disaster maybe thought first T20 match Pakistan women team will turn around. But against West Indies Pakistan women team tried hard to win maybe yesterday's match was not on the side of Pakistan women team because the bowlers of Pakistan women team bowled very well against West Indies women team. Pakistan women's team lost the match yesterday by one run dramatically. However, if the batting of the Pakistan women's team could have been a little more responsible, yesterday's match would have been won against the West Indies. The bowlers of Pakistan Women's team bowled very well as they restricted a strong West Indies Women's team to just 122 runs. If Pakistan Women's batsmen could have batted responsibly, the first T20 match would have been Pakistan Women's.
There were two teams who is now playing in Pakistan first is West Indies Women team and second is New Zealand. In both cases I was looking that Pakistani teams are not looking much stronger as they should be. Both teams should try to focus on mistakes and should fix it for better performance. So now Pakistan Women team will play second T20I match so I think they will play well in today match and can make a comeback.
Activity: 322
Merit: 85

Yes you are right they have started the T20I series now. And I also surprised when I saw her (Hayley Matthews). She was really good in ODI series but in T20I series first match she disappointed me she got out on second ball with zero run.
I was not expecting such kind of performance from her. I hope that she will make a comeback in second match and will play better. By the way Pakistan gave a tough time to West Indies in first T20I match. Unfortunately Pakistan lost the match but they tried well. Smiley
Exactly we all know that she was really good in ODI format and she made 325 runs in total in three ODI matches. She also collected 5 wickets too. But in T20I match she didn't played well. Even we can say that she didn't play. She got out without any runs. But in bowling she collected 1 wickets. I hope she will see focus on her mistakes and will try to fix them and will come with more power and practice. And I also hope she will do better performance in the coming matches. And will again help her team to win the second match too. Smiley

It is a shame for Pakistani women. Already was whitewashed by West Indies Women in the ODI series. In the first T20 match too, they lost by one run to West Indies women. However, Hayley Matthews could not play in this mess. Played just two balls and was cut out and returned to the gallery. His total of 325 runs in the ODI series is unforgettable. Hope you do better. And Pakistani women reinvent themselves.
Pakistan women's team lost ODI matches against West Indies women's team very badly. In ODI match against West Indies we saw batting disaster of Pakistan women team they lost every match due to their batting disaster maybe thought first T20 match Pakistan women team will turn around. But against West Indies Pakistan women team tried hard to win maybe yesterday's match was not on the side of Pakistan women team because the bowlers of Pakistan women team bowled very well against West Indies women team. Pakistan women's team lost the match yesterday by one run dramatically. However, if the batting of the Pakistan women's team could have been a little more responsible, yesterday's match would have been won against the West Indies. The bowlers of Pakistan Women's team bowled very well as they restricted a strong West Indies Women's team to just 122 runs. If Pakistan Women's batsmen could have batted responsibly, the first T20 match would have been Pakistan Women's.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 622
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

Exactly we all know that she was really good in ODI format and she made 325 runs in total in three ODI matches. She also collected 5 wickets too. But in T20I match she didn't played well. Even we can say that she didn't play. She got out without any runs. But in bowling she collected 1 wickets. I hope she will see focus on her mistakes and will try to fix them and will come with more power and practice. And I also hope she will do better performance in the coming matches. And will again help her team to win the second match too. Smiley

It is a shame for Pakistani women. Already was whitewashed by West Indies Women in the ODI series. In the first T20 match too, they lost by one run to West Indies women. However, Hayley Matthews could not play in this mess. Played just two balls and was cut out and returned to the gallery. His total of 325 runs in the ODI series is unforgettable. Hope you do better. And Pakistani women reinvent themselves.
Activity: 294
Merit: 274

Activity: 728
Merit: 660
I stand with Palestine.
After ODi series today 1 st game between West Indies-W team and Pakistan-W team was ended in T20 series. West Indies-W team won toss and gave a bowling line chance to Pakistan-W team. In batting line, West Indies-W performed very poor and set 122 runs target in 20 overs by losing 9 wickets. H.Mattews was failed to make good runs in 1 st but and she played very well in ODi series but today she did not make any run and dismissed. Joseph played well and scored 34 runs for team and her effort was better than other batman who bowled out for few runs. The main reason is west Indies-W team eoe win was brilliant struggle in bowling and K.Ramharack took down 4 wickets in 4 overs and 15 runs. Pakistan-W team have high chance for win when they needed almost 30 runs in 26 balls but they quickly lost Batsman and also missed many balls. Congratulations K.Ramharack for player of game and West Indies-W team for win
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
No one could have imagined that Pakistani women would play so badly. On the other hand, West Indies won three ODIs only because of Hayley Matthews. It appears that Hayley Matthews is covering the ball in matches where he cannot run. In a match where he is not performing well, he is covering the match by batting. Again, no match appears to be in the same draw. Hayley Matthews is the greatest all-rounder of all time, just by looking at her performances this season. His total runs and wickets in this match. Congratulations to you.
In fact, the poor performance of Pakistani women has left everyone feeling disappointed. Host Pakistan Women's team played three ODI matches against West Indies Women's team but they were miserably defeated by West Indies Women's team in all three matches. We have never seen Pakistan women's team put up a competitive fight against West Indies women's team in any ODI match, only a one-sided match. Hailey Mathews has won everyone's hearts with her impeccable batting performance which is why everyone is appreciating her.No matter how bad the performance is in the ODI series, the host country Pakistan Women's team has one more opportunity to prove themselves and that opportunity is the T20 series. If the Pakistan women's team can do well in the T20I series, they may have a chance to even overcome the pain of losing the ODI series.
The performance of Pakistan women team against West Indies women team is really very disappointing, Pakistan women team need to focus more on their batting otherwise they will not be able to perform well against any other team. Pakistan Women's team lost three ODI matches against West Indies because of their poor batting. Pakistan women's batting failure is clearly exposed Pakistan women's team must focus on batting atleast they should try to play full overs Pakistan women's team has been all out for very few runs in every match their performance is disappointing.
After ODi series today 1 st game between West Indies-W team and Pakistan-W team was ended in T20 series. West Indies-W team won toss and gave a bowling line chance to Pakistan-W team. In batting line, West Indies-W performed very poor and set 122 runs target in 20 overs by losing 9 wickets. H.Mattews was failed to make good runs in 1 st but and she played very well in ODi series but today she did not make any run and dismissed. Joseph played well and scored 34 runs for team and her effort was better than other batman who bowled out for few runs. The main reason is west Indies-W team eoe win was brilliant struggle in bowling and K.Ramharack took down 4 wickets in 4 overs and 15 runs. Pakistan-W team have high chance for win when they needed almost 30 runs in 26 balls but they quickly lost Batsman and also missed many balls. Congratulations K.Ramharack for player of game and West Indies-W team for win
Activity: 742
Merit: 170
No one could have imagined that Pakistani women would play so badly. On the other hand, West Indies won three ODIs only because of Hayley Matthews. It appears that Hayley Matthews is covering the ball in matches where he cannot run. In a match where he is not performing well, he is covering the match by batting. Again, no match appears to be in the same draw. Hayley Matthews is the greatest all-rounder of all time, just by looking at her performances this season. His total runs and wickets in this match. Congratulations to you.
Pakistan women's team has not yet won a single match in this tour against West Indies women's team. This is really unfortunate for Pakistan team. 3 ODIs and 1 T20 match already completed and only 4 matches are left. But I believe that the Pakistan team will definitely try to turn around. Pakistan could have got a easy win in today's match but they lost the match by just 1 run. A run out of the last ball defeats the team. 121 is not a big score in T20 cricket and if a team cannot collect this score then it is the failure of that team. Captain Nida Dar will be criticized for this bad situation of the team. Because if he could have given a good leadership then the team would definitely have done well there. The reason why West Indies team is playing so well because of the good leadership of their captain Hayley Matthews. A captain's good leadership plays a big role in the team's victory.
Activity: 280
Merit: 367
AOBT ~ English >>> Arabic
To be honest I am quite disappointed form Paksitani team performance because they are rich cricketing country but still has just low class awful performance against a normal team. I think just like I explained before too that due to lack of young talent they unable to make any significant progress as most of thier playing eleven are 30+ so they should need a young new talent otherwise things will not be going well for them as soon these old waste player will be retired and I think without any franchise league cricket it's quite difficult to find any pure women talent for paksitan team. hope PCB will make a significant action for them. Anyway I am really impressed with West Indies captain performance because she continuously delivering impactful innings not through just his bat but his bowling skills too and that things put them a head of paksitan team and thus they whitewash the series.
I also disappointed by performance of Pakistan Women team. I was expecting that they will perform like the previous match. Because previous match was exciting because Pakistan fought well in that match and West Indies won that match at the last ball. But in the 3rd match West Indies Women team set a huge target for Pakistan which I think made a pressure on Pakistan and the team Got out at 190 runs. Overall Hayley Matthews performance was really good first she made 141 runs and in bowling she collected 2 wickets. And now West Indies won the series with 3-0. Congratulations to West Indies Women team. Smiley
The Pakistan Women's team left their fans completely disappointed despite playing on their home ground.In the first and third match of the ODI series between Pakistan Women's team and West Indies Women's team, Pakistan Women's team was miserably defeated by West Indies Women's team.However, the Pakistan Women's team managed to create a rivalry in the second ODI match which caused a stir among the Pakistani fans. That's why many thought Pakistan might be able to protect themselves from a whitewash in the ODI series against the West Indies Women's team. The Pakistan Women's team failed to do so which saw them lose the ODI series 3-0 to the West Indies Women's team.

Now perhaps the focus of the Pakistan Women's team and their team management is on the T20 series as there is one more T20 series left between these two teams.All the best to both the teams for the upcoming T20 series.
West Indies Women's batsmen against Pakistan Women's batsmen put up a good batting match Pakistan Women's performance against West Indies was not very good to clinch the series with West Indies Women. However, if Pakistan Women's team could have continued their performance in the second ODI match, they could have avoided the whitewash against the West Indies, but unfortunately, the Pakistan Women's team could not avoid the whitewash against the West Indies. But the way Pakistan women team performed against West Indies women they must focus on batting as they have to try to play full overs their batting failure against West Indies clearly showed they must focus on both batting and bowling.
The West Indies team is work very hard and struggle this time.  And they have fallen heavily on Pakistan women.  His team will become very strong.  And they are defeated  Pakistan women a lot.  And in today match they have given a target of 122 in 20 overs and it is an easy target.  Yes indeed Hayley Mathews does her performance very well.  And this batsman works hard and struggle.  Pakistan Women batsmen need 48 runs off 44 balls.  If the West Indies bowler does not control this then Pakistan Women can win the match.  Now let's see whether Pakistan can achieve this goal or not.If Hayley Mathews does not perform well West Indies may not win the match.  Because she is a very good batsman and bowler.
Activity: 560
Merit: 365
Pakistan Local Board Request
Yes you are correct brother I also couldn't imagined that Pakistan women squad faced a lost in every match of WODI competition against West indies squad. Now T20I competition has begun among these squad after completing ODI competition but I have seen a significant improvement in Pakistan women squad in today fight against West indies women squad. West indies women squad has already completed their batting Inning first and West indies women squad collected 122 score as a defeating target with lost of 9 batter wickets. Fatima Sana bowling inning performance was incredible because she cleared out three main wickets of West indies women squad like Chedean Nation , Afy Fletcher and Karishma Ramharack. Sadia Iqbal also picked two wickets after bowling 4 overs. Pakistan women batter are very near to get a victory and their squad just lost 4 batter wickets and 26 scores behind for achieve. It is relatively a very easy win for Pakistan women squad Let's watch out.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1024
Vave.com - Crypto Casino
The performance of Pakistan women team against West Indies women team is really very disappointing, Pakistan women team need to focus more on their batting otherwise they will not be able to perform well against any other team. Pakistan Women's team lost three ODI matches against West Indies because of their poor batting. Pakistan women's batting failure is clearly exposed Pakistan women's team must focus on batting atleast they should try to play full overs Pakistan women's team has been all out for very few runs in every match their performance is disappointing.

Is this actually surprising? WICB is much poorer when compared to the PCB. But irrespective of that, they have a well established domestic structure for the women's cricketers, and also they have the women's franchise T20 league (WCPL). PCB has failed in all of these. There are a few promising players, but they need to travel to Australia or England to play franchise cricket. And this is not something that is unique with the PCB. It's the same with SLCB and BCB as well. Only the BCCI is a bit better. And then we have Afghanistan, who doesn't even have a women's team.

Yes, I think the West Indies women's cricket team has done really good at least compared to what they are getting paid. Even compared to the money that the cricket board has they have done really well. The money that is being spent on the Pakistan women's cricket board, definitely should have performed. But it is pretty sad that they have been whitewashed by West Indies women's cricket team who definitely does not have the same funding as them.  I think in general there are a lot of bad images of Pakistan cricket. That’s why the Pakistan women’s team are actually suffering a lot.

But also the players need to be held accountable for this as well. Because at the end of the day, the players are the ones playing the game. If they do not try their best, they are never going to improve. And I really do not think Pakistan women are actually trying their best in cricket.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1344
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

Is this actually surprising? WICB is much poorer when compared to the PCB. But irrespective of that, they have a well established domestic structure for the women's cricketers, and also they have the women's franchise T20 league (WCPL). PCB has failed in all of these. There are a few promising players, but they need to travel to Australia or England to play franchise cricket. And this is not something that is unique with the PCB. It's the same with SLCB and BCB as well. Only the BCCI is a bit better. And then we have Afghanistan, who doesn't even have a women's team.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 323
In fact, the poor performance of Pakistani women has left everyone feeling disappointed. Host Pakistan Women's team played three ODI matches against West Indies Women's team but they were miserably defeated by West Indies Women's team in all three matches. We have never seen Pakistan women's team put up a competitive fight against West Indies women's team in any ODI match, only a one-sided match. Hailey Mathews has won everyone's hearts with her impeccable batting performance which is why everyone is appreciating her.No matter how bad the performance is in the ODI series, the host country Pakistan Women's team has one more opportunity to prove themselves and that opportunity is the T20 series. If the Pakistan women's team can do well in the T20I series, they may have a chance to even overcome the pain of losing the ODI series.
The Pakistani women's cricket team faced disappointment after being whitewashed in the three-match ODI series. Their performance was weak across bowling, fielding, and batting, especially at home condition. In contrast, the West Indies women's team received praise for their excellent performance, led by captain Hailey Matthews, who impressed with her all-round skills. Although West Indies women don't play many Test matches, Matthews' achievements at a young age are remarkable. Now, West Indies women shift their focus to T20Is after their 3-0 series win over Pakistan. Best wishes to both teams for the upcoming matches, and hopefully, the Pakistani women's team can surprise the West Indies in the T20Is at least.
Activity: 224
Merit: 216
Activity: 1358
Merit: 622
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.
West Indies Women remain unbeatable in ODI Format and they won continuously for the 3rd time against Pakistan Women. I think that was greatest achievement for them. Besides i also wonder Pakistan Women hasn't won any single yet. Although they perform well and in 2nd ODI match, Pakistan Women was close enough to win but everytime West Indies Women won the match. I think the only reason was Hayley Matthews! With her brilliant performance and ideas, helped West Indies Women to won all the matches. Hayley Matthews(141) did her century in the last odi match as well as she got 2 wickets also. Best all-rounder ever
The performance of Pakistan Women's team against West Indies Women's team was not that good especially Pakistan's batting weakness was clearly exposed. If Pakistan women's batting was not weak against West Indies, the matches would have been competitive even if Pakistan women's team did not win against West Indies. But the performance of Pakistan women against West Indies clearly shows the batting failure of Pakistan women's team. Of course the batsmen of the Pakistan women's team must bat responsibly. Pakistan women batsmen should try to play full overs. Pakistan Women's batsmen batting against West Indies Women was disappointing. Pakistan women batsmen and say should have tried their best to avoid whitewash against West Indies.
Activity: 876
Merit: 253
Vave.com - Crypto Casino
West Indies Women remain unbeatable in ODI Format and they won continuously for the 3rd time against Pakistan Women. I think that was greatest achievement for them. Besides i also wonder Pakistan Women hasn't won any single yet. Although they perform well and in 2nd ODI match, Pakistan Women was close enough to win but everytime West Indies Women won the match. I think the only reason was Hayley Matthews! With her brilliant performance and ideas, helped West Indies Women to won all the matches. Hayley Matthews(141) did her century in the last odi match as well as she got 2 wickets also. Best all-rounder ever
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1023
One thing you have noticed is West Indies women's player Hayley Matthews she entered the field as an opening batsman, and she performed quite well. She was right in the field almost till the end of the game. She scored 141 runs off 149 balls. But the reverse team Pakistan women's players could not perform for long while keeping the wicket in check. As wicket keeping is most important in ODI matches but Pakistan failed in this aspect. Under the bowling pressure of the West Indies women's team, they lost by a huge margin of 88 runs.
West Indies Women's Team Hayley Mathews performed best in the ODI series between Pakistan Women's Team and West Indies Women's Team. He has given his impeccable and incredible batting performance throughout this series. Hayley Mathews has scored centuries in two of the three ODIs that the West Indies Women's team has played against the Pakistan Women's Team and has also been man of the match in both of those matches. The best batting performance of Hayley Mathews has the biggest contribution behind the West Indies Women  team's whitewash of the to win the series. Hayley Mathews scored 140 runs in the first ODI, 44 runs in the second ODI and 141 runs in the third or final ODI and became Man of the Series along with Man of the Match.

Basically, it can be said that the entire Pakistan women's team was defeated by the great batting performance of Hayley Mathews, a player from West Indies. We have not seen any player from Pakistan women's team play remarkably well due to which they have been miserably defeated in every match.

Scoring 141 by herself was absolutely incredible. Of course, Pakistan did not have anyone like that to actually start dining and be in the middle till the end. Pakistan did not even have a single brilliant individual score. They were unable to reach a single half-century. I do not think it is necessarily a skill issue. I think it is just because the West Indies women’s team are physically superior compared to the Pakistan women’s team. I am not saying it’s a bad thing. I am trying to say that the Pakistan team needs to work on their physicality more. I think they also need to be mentally strong. Because I think after watching an inning like that, the mentality was not great in the Pakistan women’s team. And after not having a very good start, they actually stopped believing.
Pages:
Jump to: