Pages:
Author

Topic: PeachBitcoin.com | P2P Bitcoin Exchange 🍑 #kycfree - page 6. (Read 1519 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1024
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Welcome to the forum,

Nice to see you here with the mobile platform where today almost people used it.

Is it possible to add our currency (IDR) to Supported payment methods? We have GoPay and OVO also, which I think those National Options payment is very popular in my country, and that possibly will bring Indonesia Customer comes to use your application.

And I hope the developer builds up to another platform like Windows, and immediately listed to another application like the Apple store. (it is still testfligth).
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
🙏🏼Padayon...🙏
Welcome to the forum!

It is good that you decided to officially introduce your product here. But even before you doing this, there has already been a discussion of your platform here. Although there are some who appreciate the way PeachBitcoin works, there are also those who are skeptical. For one, it is an issue to some that your app is closed-source.

You must understand that trust is not easily earned especially if there are security concerns raised. Perhaps you might want to spare some time and drop by the thread discussing your platform and respond to the legitimate issues raised.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 5874
light_warrior ... 🕯️
Steph, Welcome!

I am glad that you heeded my advice and turned your eyes towards mere mortals.  Cheesy

I am sure that Peach will definitely become an excellent addition to those projects that are already presented on the forum.

Once again, welcome to Bitcointalk!
Activity: 9
Merit: 44
I'll reserve this post in case I need extra space for an announcement.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 9
Merit: 44
Hey Bitcointalk!

I would like to introduce you to Peach, a mobile application that directly connects buyers and sellers of BTC. Bitcoin is winning, we believe we are part of the good people who wanna win with Bitcoin, and we want Peach, whose aim is make stacking sats p2p the standard, to be known.

Building a great product is cool, but it’s cooler if people actually use it.  Smiley

We want peach to learn from the user insights! We intend to strengthen our position in the p2p niche and want to start with Bitcointalk, moreover, we have already started some preparations, so we will announce ourselves in full force very soon! Please feel free to ask!

- https://twitter.com/peachbitcoin
- https://peachbitcoin.com/how-it-works/
Pages:
Jump to: