Pages:
Author

Topic: Take care of your money and learn to save. - page 3. (Read 1792 times)

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
We all need money to provide for our families' basic needs. Know your income and spend less than you earn. Just because you have the money doesn't mean you should buy things that aren't absolutely necessary. Try to avoid debt and save for the future. It is critical that you plan how you will spend and save your money. Understand the difference between needs and wants. Make savings a priority. Bugdet is a sensible technique to monitor or cut your spending and plan for your future needs. It reminds us that "the plans implemented by the diligent one surely make for advantage."
Basically this goes back to financial management. Many people have a large salary but still feel inadequate, and cannot save, or even invest. This is due to poor financial management. However, things like secondary or tertiary needs are things that need to be reduced. Maybe in terms of basic needs, this cannot be reduced, but we need to reduce expenditure on the other side. Many people regret having poor financial management, because when we improve this, I think it will be easier to save and invest.
Activity: 504
Merit: 302
People's financial situation is not always the same as we have enough money now but in the future we may not have enough money to spend. Now we have enough money so now I will go out of my way to spend money as I want for no reason then later when I don't have enough to spend but no one else will give me money to spend. It is a fact that as long as you have money and as long as you spend money behind others people will speak for you and people will be with you but if one day you want to walk with them without spending money then you will find no one to walk with. Since money brings people closer and money drives people away, money should be given the most importance. 

The amount of money that we are earning now is divided into several parts and the remaining money is the money but if we want we can invest or save so that if there is a financial crisis in the future but this saved money will support us well. 

We must be careful about money, if you are careful about money then there is no problem if people call you stingy because some people's job is to say bad things about others.

True, no one will value you if you don’t have money even your family will never value you if you don’t have money, people will care about you when you have money and get close to you just for them to get something for themselves but immediately when they found out that you don’t have money again or just let them know that you are about to begin broke or your source income is not coming like before they will run away and leave you to suffer alone before you begin to treat people and show them make show you learn how to save money that in the future you will still have money that you can spend on yourself, I don’t know but for I usually spend on my family than spending for outsiders.

Spending on your family is better than spending on people who are not even related to you because no matter how hard it is for you there are some people in your family who will never forget about you, being rich today and in the future you are poor is the most painful thing in life because people who you always treated as a friend will not be there for you, money is the root of evil as people said but we have to also be careful and make a good save in the future because no one knows tomorrow, so advice is to learn how to save money and use it for a better things that you will have a profit at the end.
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Actually the basic formula for saving depends on monthly income, I use a simple formula to calculate the allocation for savings, the formula is "monthly income - routine expenses - other needs expenses (optional) = remaining funds for savings", the points for other needs expenses are not routine needs expenses so I don't have this expense every month because I focus on increasing the allocation for savings funds.

However, someone can save if their monthly income is above the average routine expenses. If their income is below this amount then they cannot allocate funds for saving. The solution is as you explained above, they have to work hard to increase additional income from other jobs.

Saving can be done by those who already have a monthly income and maybe there are some people who don't yet have a monthly income but they force themselves to save because they feel that saving is important. In my opinion, routine monthly expenses are paying water, electricity bills and meeting basic and other needs. This really needs to be paid attention to and prioritized because it is part of the conditions for survival.

and what must be addressed is unnecessary spending, meaning it is not very important, such as wanting to buy something but its role is not too important. Usually young people are already working and already have an income but they waste money by fulfilling their desires even though it's not really important, in my opinion this is something that must be addressed. Apart from that, we have to work hard to be able to earn enough income, even more than enough, and balance the work we have so that we don't torture ourselves too.
Activity: 406
Merit: 76
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
The present age is such an age, in which no one comes forward even in times of danger if people do not have money. As long as you spend money on them, they will keep you in their heads, and when the money runs out, they will throw you away. Selfless friendship or love is very difficult to find in this age, so don't spend your money on those Self-interested people, put your money to good use. Where you spend money, it gives you profit or returns over time. Use your hard earned money in that place. You are spending money on friends today, if you stop spending money tomorrow they will leave you, but if you use this money in a good place, it will keep paying you, and if you invest it in a good place for a long time, it will pay you back. will give several times more amount. So give more importance to money, think about earning money, you will see that there will be no shortage of people behind you and if you don't have money, no one will even look at you.
Activity: 224
Merit: 25
Ultimate Launchpad on TON
in the aspect of food, you must not necessarily eat three times a day. In shelter, you must not suffer your self to have air conditioner in all of your rooms. ceiling fans should be okay. For clothes, you must not sew new clothes every month. wash the one you have and iron them. life goes on. And for the academic, you must not necessarily go to the most expensive school.

Actually, saving is not holding back, not allowing A and B, but the real meaning of saving is not to overdo it. If income is not yet established, adjustments need to be made to ensure it is appropriate.

It may be easy to verify and understand. Wink.

Activity: 0
People are always in a routine, your and your family's life is running on your monthly income. The standard of living of a person in the world is such that when you are spending your money on yourself and your family, that person is struggling at maximum time to meet all the needs of the family and cannot save money at the end of the month. Money is the most important in future life, maximum time when money is needed When someone in the family falls seriously ill, he needs a lot of money for his treatment. If you do not learn to accumulate and save money from the beginning, you will be forced to sell your important assets such as the land where you live. Even if you think about your future life, you should at least develop the habit of saving money.
saving some parts of money is very essential. if you don't save today, a day shall come that  you will need it and it might be too late. one most discipline himself or herself today so tomorrow he or she will enjoy it when the needs comes.  save and when saving, make sure you are saving wisely. That is, consider some factors like inflation, deflation and recession. So for the above reason, it will be advisable to invest sometimes rather than saving.

Continuing to save in various situations of course this will be difficult to do and if you can do this of course it will be very good, but if the income we have is only enough for the needs we need of course it is impossible for us to save and we must be able to have additional income so that we can save and to be able to have additional income, because it is impossible for us to save without having sufficient income to meet our needs and only then can we save, refrain from spending the money we have on needs that we don't need of course We must be able to avoid this so that we can still leave some of the income we have after meeting basic needs so we can save and for those who are disciplined in managing their finances well, they will certainly be able to have savings.
Discipline is one of the first step to take when saving. for you to be able to save,  you need to reduce your expenditures since it not necessary for your income to increase your are the one to adjust your self. You need to adjust some material like food, shelter, clothes and academic.
in the aspect of food, you must not necessarily eat three times a day. In shelter, you must not suffer your self to have air conditioner in all of your rooms. ceiling fans should be okay. For clothes, you must not sew new clothes every month. wash the one you have and iron them. life goes on. And for the academic, you must not necessarily go to the most expensive school.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 589
Continuing to save in various situations of course this will be difficult to do and if you can do this of course it will be very good, but if the income we have is only enough for the needs we need of course it is impossible for us to save and we must be able to have additional income so that we can save and to be able to have additional income, because it is impossible for us to save without having sufficient income to meet our needs and only then can we save, refrain from spending the money we have on needs that we don't need of course We must be able to avoid this so that we can still leave some of the income we have after meeting basic needs so we can save and for those who are disciplined in managing their finances well, they will certainly be able to have savings.
Actually the basic formula for saving depends on monthly income, I use a simple formula to calculate the allocation for savings, the formula is "monthly income - routine expenses - other needs expenses (optional) = remaining funds for savings", the points for other needs expenses are not routine needs expenses so I don't have this expense every month because I focus on increasing the allocation for savings funds.

However, someone can save if their monthly income is above the average routine expenses. If their income is below this amount then they cannot allocate funds for saving. The solution is as you explained above, they have to work hard to increase additional income from other jobs.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 311
whatever the situation and conditions, we must be able to save as much as possible on expenses by managing finances by giving input on minds so that they always save a small amount depending on their possessions so that there is hope that in the future something will happen that is very good for the survival of you personally and the so that you don't It's troublesome when your economy is in a slump, it's something you have to think about to be better in the future by getting used to your lifestyle, don't it by buying only things that are really necessary, this will reflect a disciplined and frugal personality.
Activity: 588
Merit: 119
Epsiloan Protocol
People's financial situation is not always the same as we have enough money now but in the future we may not have enough money to spend. Now we have enough money so now I will go out of my way to spend money as I want for no reason then later when I don't have enough to spend but no one else will give me money to spend. It is a fact that as long as you have money and as long as you spend money behind others people will speak for you and people will be with you but if one day you want to walk with them without spending money then you will find no one to walk with. Since money brings people closer and money drives people away, money should be given the most importance.  

The amount of money that we are earning now is divided into several parts and the remaining money is the money but if we want we can invest or save so that if there is a financial crisis in the future but this saved money will support us well.  

We must be careful about money, if you are careful about money then there is no problem if people call you stingy because some people's job is to say bad things about others.

Spending carefully is one of the key way to financial freedom. Building wealthy is different from being rich. You can get rich within a second (imagine you won a huge amount of money from gamble) and become poor after few months if money isn't spent well. There are people like that in this world that spend lavishly any money that comes there way. Building wealth is all about thinking of what you can do to the available money to increase it. It better to always think of building wealth and take necessary measures to avoid lavish spending. Although doing this, people may call you different names ( like stingy man, selfish man and all other names) but it's better not to care about it. This doesn't make you not to be generous, just do your best with care and spend your money on reliable things that can increase your wealth.
Activity: 70
whatever the situation and conditions, we must be able to save as much as possible on expenses by managing finances by giving input on minds so that they always save a small amount depending on their possessions so that there is hope that in the future something will happen that is very good for the survival of you personally and the so that you don't It's troublesome when your economy is in a slump, it's something you have to think about to be better in the future by getting used to your lifestyle, don't it by buying only things that are really necessary, this will reflect a disciplined and frugal personality.
Activity: 252
Merit: 20
Crypto WEB3 Neobank
Most of the people are willing to learn how to save and manage money effectively and efficiently. but sadly some cannot do it due to different situation or how much they in earn (mostly the money they earned just went to food and basic needs allocation.). Hopefully, someday all of us could have financial freedom and more on investing for us to enjoy early retirement.

that's what's happening right now. I'm sure everyone knows that this is important and can be useful at any time. We ourselves are unable to resist our nature and only one word is to try as best we can.

Just being able to meet our daily needs is enough to be grateful, especially being able to save a small amount of savings every month. I just do whatever I do and keep trying as best as I can.

Activity: 252
Merit: 157

Of course that's human being for you because most people are into your life because of one thing or another, either for them to benefit from you through the money you have or through other things because that's the nature of most people, perhaps that's why when you don't have money you will be limited to so many things including making friends because they will see you as somebody who has nothing to offer but the moment you become successful friends will actually be the one that will be looking for you that's why money is one of the only things that brings people together.

However is very unwise to live a life of trying to please everybody because there will come a time when you will need there help and they will never be there to help you out, so perhaps the best way is to focus on yourself and even if you should spend, there most be a plan to establish an emergency funds if should incase your source of income is no longer coming the way it was supposed to be then the emergency funds will be able to help you regain back your feet, perhaps that's why having a good plan and strategy is very important because it overcome any unforseen circumstances.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 517
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
As said, middle-class people easily adapt to every living condition. The ongoing economic situation around the world has made people keep their needs limited and move towards saving more. We don't know what could happen tomorrow. Already, more countries are struggling because they aren't able to support their people by providing proper food. As mentioned, the gap between the rich and the poor keeps widening, which itself is an indication that the system isn't functioning in the right way.
Those who belong to the middle class will of course be able to easily adapt to every situation they experience, because when the income they earn is difficult to meet their needs, they must be able to restrain themselves by not forcing themselves and must be able to endure what is available.

Saving is of course very important, whatever income they have, they must be able to save a little after meeting their needs so that they can save and it will be very difficult to survive in these uncertain economic conditions, so having savings will of course be able to help a little in dealing with conditions. The economy as it is today and the gap between rich and poor will certainly continue to be a problem in society and will be difficult to control if the economy does not improve.
Money easily gone from our hands if mismanaged, a thing that we need to push ourselves in knowing how to keep it right in order to stay long from our hands. We don't just know how to look for money but also how to spend it wisely. And aside from that is very important how to grow it, especially in the situation we face now where inflation is continuously increasing. Spending wisely is our ticket to having a better future and we don't have to set this aside because we know that finding money is not easy. In fact, those people who are in business are still keeping their spending habits knowing that they already have enough. How much more when we are just poor and working hard to survive?
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
There are some people who don't have enough earning but they put a limit on their expenses and avoid spending on unnecessary things so they can save little amount at the end of the month and this little saving matters a lot for them and such people are really hardworking and talented.
That is frugal living.

They only spend on necessities and needs, they do not spend on their wants because they have to prioritize things than what they want.

This is a very common thing nowadays when you understand how tough life is and the situation that we are dealing with.

And despite that they do not earn a lot, still able to save. That is responsible spending.
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
It is very obvious that so many of us today do not know what to take care of our money talk more of saving. The earlier we know the advantage of saving the better for us. So many of us just spend our money immediately it gets to our hand after much running up and down were to borrow money to sustain ourselves till when another money get to our hand. That is one of the advantage of taking care of our money and learning how to save. Because it safes us from massive borrowing and prevent us from unnecessary insults and humiliations in the public. Another advantage of taking care of our money and learning how to save is that it helps us to attend to any emergency that may occur at any point in time without much worry or running were to get money first before we can attend to such emergency. For a working class personel, it helps us attend to our various needs that may arise before the month ends. It is very important to develop that attitude of saving.
Activity: 210
Merit: 39
People are always in a routine, your and your family's life is running on your monthly income. The standard of living of a person in the world is such that when you are spending your money on yourself and your family, that person is struggling at maximum time to meet all the needs of the family and cannot save money at the end of the month. Money is the most important in future life, maximum time when money is needed When someone in the family falls seriously ill, he needs a lot of money for his treatment. If you do not learn to accumulate and save money from the beginning, you will be forced to sell your important assets such as the land where you live. Even if you think about your future life, you should at least develop the habit of saving money.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 328
Most of the people are willing to learn how to save and manage money effectively and efficiently. but sadly some cannot do it due to different situation or how much they in earn (mostly the money they earned just went to food and basic needs allocation.). Hopefully, someday all of us could have financial freedom and more on investing for us to enjoy early retirement.

Exactly some people know about managing their expenses but due to expenses of a family he cannot manage his money efficiently. Such people should use their mental power and physical power to earn more because nowadays there are various online opportunities that give us financial freedom and we can easily manage our money according to our expenses.

There are some people who don't have enough earning but they put a limit on their expenses and avoid spending on unnecessary things so they can save little amount at the end of the month and this little saving matters a lot for them and such people are really hardworking and talented.
Im in such condition on which even if you do have plans on trying out to save up for the future or for emergency funds but since the expense is really just that too much, then you would really be that on a tough condition whereas you would definitely fail on saving up.  This is why there are really certain conditions that no matter how we are aware on the condition but since you cant be able to find up some options
then you would really be needing to deal up with the situation on which you would really be accepting on what are the conditions you are into even if its hard but at least you are really indeed trying.

This is why on the moment that you had found yourself on such tough situation then never get tired on trying out to find for alternative specially when we do speak about other source of income.
If you do see that you are in short of budget or overdropped then try out your very best on acquiring or getting new job for additional savings that could patch up the problem somehow.
Its easy to say but its hard to be done but doesnt mean that it would be impossible.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 326
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

Exactly some people know about managing their expenses but due to expenses of a family he cannot manage his money efficiently. Such people should use their mental power and physical power to earn more because nowadays there are various online opportunities that give us financial freedom and we can easily manage our money according to our expenses.

Activity: 1554
Merit: 877
Yes I understand you. There was a book I read when in primary school"Without a Silver Spoon", that means nobody was born in Wealthy Parents" but their parents hustled in life to make them become the person they want to be today. Then there is another song I use to listen even now. "Celebrate " according to the song writer, he was born with a Silver Spoon but he lost the Spoon, so he has to start from the beginning. And there is a boy I know in my residency, he won $8,000 with the current exchange rate and nobody knows that he has such amount, meaning not everyone that has money showcase themselves as you said. Good thinking is one of the best wealth in life.

In this present day many people don't need to be born with a Silver Spoon but their knowledge, and good thinking can make them rich. 
For me, there are some people who were born into rich people who have everything and they just have to continue and develop their parents' business. The closest example is that my parents owned a grocery store and we lived and grew up with the results of that business and our parents were even able to send us to the final level we wanted. Now the business is run by my brother, his life is much better and more than sufficient because he has the opportunity for the business that our parents built.

What I want to say is that there are some people who are born with luck where they have everything but hard work also determines the results. Others have to struggle from small things to grow bigger because everyone has a different path in life. The point is that hard work is important, but it is much easier when you have support in carrying it out so the chances of success are much greater.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 562
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
Indeed, everyone's finances are of course different, there are those who already have an income but only enough to meet their daily needs and don't have a large income so they can set aside some of their money for savings, but even so, I think of course those who have a mediocre income still try to be able to have more than enough income, because of course they also want wealth or a comfortable life and having lots of money is one of everyone's desires. Those who want to live comfortably must of course be willing to work so they can have more than enough income to meet their daily needs and save.

with those who already have more than enough income, of course they should save some of the money they have earned, because having savings can help us in the future whether it is to deal with unexpected things or other things. However, there are people who already have more than enough income but they cannot manage their finances well because they make unnecessary expenses.
Pages:
Jump to: