Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QUPPY - Multicurrency cross-platform cryptowallet of your tomorrow - page 15. (Read 9708 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Have you done any SWOT analysis of your platform? I am wondering how many strengths and opportunities you have identified  Wink

Wow! This is quite good to see if you want to invest in the project. Do you plan to do so?

If I can, why not? However, I asked for it in order to see how QUPPY is going.  Wink

You can just look at the audience and demand for it using some Google tools. Maybe it will help you out  Wink

I looked at it and it seems to be that the demand is growing. Nice job!  Smiley
Activity: 81
Have you done any SWOT analysis of your platform? I am wondering how many strengths and opportunities you have identified  Wink

Wow! This is quite good to see if you want to invest in the project. Do you plan to do so?

If I can, why not? However, I asked for it in order to see how QUPPY is going.  Wink

You can just look at the audience and demand for it using some Google tools. Maybe it will help you out  Wink
Do I receive a notification about that my transaction was processed successfully? Do I get some receipt about it?

Do you think about adding other currencies, why you haven't added Ethereum from the start, it has a huge supply

I think that they looked at the demand that Bitcoin has and decided to add it together with the Bitcoin Cash.
For me, it also quite strange that the second most popular coin is not added. Hope they solve it asap
Activity: 91
Merit: 10

SWOT is actually great one to see how the company is working, isn't it?  Wink
Can I directly withdraw my funds to my credit card or I have to receive them in my wallet and then sell my funds at exchanges?
Activity: 102

Do you think about adding other currencies, why you haven't added Ethereum from the start, it has a huge supply
Activity: 67
Can I send more coins than I have in my wallet or not?

Don't think so, I saw one similar app and I think that you won't be able to send more coins than you have

But I think it would be great if QUPPY will have the same functionality as a credit card, this will allow you to send funds in case if you don't have it at the needed moment.

It's very difficult to make it though, maybe in future QUPPY team will implement it
Can my funds be frozen or held in case if I violate your rules or for another different reason? Huh

Don't think so, I saw one similar app and I think that you won't be able to send more coins than you have

But I think it would be great if QUPPY will have the same functionality as a credit card, this will allow you to send funds in case if you don't have it at the needed moment.

By sending some coins, what information does the receiver get? Does he/she get something about me?
Can I already buy some cryptocurrency using your app or not?
It would be great to have a video tutorial about how to use your app. You will get a lot of views though and it will be essential for those who never used such platform before
It would be great also, if you provide some documents related to privacy and terms of condition  Smiley
After seeing the app, don't you think that it could be great to have some tools or forecast¡ results of the growth behaviour of user's chosen currencies?
Also, my question is how your prepaid co-brand bank cards will be issued for the whole world and when?

They will issue them as a normal bank, send them by mail or something. Actually, quite an interesting question  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: