Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QUPPY - Multicurrency cross-platform cryptowallet of your tomorrow - page 16. (Read 9708 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 10
"A platform for P2P lending rating its users for investors and effecting the KYC/AML procedure". What do you mean by "rating its users for investors"?
Activity: 91
Also, my question is how your prepaid co-brand bank cards will be issued for the whole world and when?
Have you done any SWOT analysis of your platform? I am wondering how many strengths and opportunities you have identified  Wink

I am sure that there are plenty of them, however, I have found out that there are similar projects out there. According to it, I would like to know what are your advantages comparing to your competitors?
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Have you done any SWOT analysis of your platform? I am wondering how many strengths and opportunities you have identified  Wink
Activity: 66
Will the Quppy users be able to send their funds to more than one receiver at the same time? Will they be able to send different currencies to one receiver at the same time?

I think that you have to do it by making different transactions. However, it will be great, you won't last a lot by copying and pasting wallet addresses
Activity: 81
From where do you get the price for bitcoin, for which exchange?
Will the Quppy users be able to send their funds to more than one receiver at the same time? Will they be able to send different currencies to one receiver at the same time?
Activity: 121
a good wallet is one that prioritizes security over everything that is a concept supporting a wallet, such as exchange, because if a wallet is very safe, then exchange becomes four which is very good for trading, and users will be many, so my main hope for this multicurrency loan is, a very good level of security so there is no risk of anything lurking
To have an E-wallet that has all the features listed in Quppy will be fantastic.
Can I install this kind of wallet software to my pc or is it just for mobile phone use?

I think you can use it everywhere

As far as I understood, you only can use quppy on Android or Iphone

Yes, I think it's only available for mobile phones
This sounds great, I like the app itself, however, I think that the only weakness is that we can't use our Ethereums  Undecided
Can I install this kind of wallet software to my pc or is it just for mobile phone use?

As far as I understood, you only can use quppy on Android or Iphone
What kind of storage allows customers to buy and sell cryptocurrencies inside your platform?
Activity: 67

Activity: 67
Does quppy provide a set of classic banking services in crypto assets for individuals only or also for legal entities?
Where can I check the information about your business model?
What does QUPPY stand for?
copper member
Activity: 263
What features does QUPPY attract people? What difference does it make to other microphones? You should have a strategy to compete with other rivals and overcome them before they overtake you. What will you do when you run the risk of implementing the project?

Quppy is a fully licensed multicurrency multi-language cryptocurrency platform motivated by the need to help customers act accordingly in respect of dealing with the cryptocurrency and fiat assets.
 Among Quppy top projects is a totally licensed cryptocurrency wallet. The Quppy wallet is equipped with a safe decentralized storage of cryptocurrencies allowing customer to buy, sell and share cryptocurrencies quickly. This cryptocurrency wallet already provides 24/7 multi-language support compatible with all the applicable rules and regulations.

In the world of future technologies,  Quppy Wallet is a host platform for:

Quppy Wallet
that allows you to store, transfer, withdraw and convert cryptocurrency into traditional currencies.
100% legal and safe

Quppy Pay:
allows you to open bank accounts
An issue of prepaid or embossed cards of international payment systems
Instant refilling of card accounts by selling cryptocurrency
provides business acquiring

Quppy Finance with a full range of loan offers
provides P2P lending and
a platform for the credit institutions services

Quppy Bank with AEMI license
that enables direct agreements with international payment systems and
launch of personal product (white label) for
opening settlement accounts
accomplishes salary projects

The functions of the Quppy Platform are not limited to the highlighted as we intend to pursue all the necessary means to ensure a satisfactory management and safety of use for the cryptocurrency and fiat assets. With the Quppy Platform, you have access to a multicurrency management system that does actually work!
Activity: 23
What features does QUPPY attract people? What difference does it make to other microphones? You should have a strategy to compete with other rivals and overcome them before they overtake you. What will you do when you run the risk of implementing the project?
copper member
Activity: 263
There’s nothing you can do on the webpage other than download it

The Quppy website is currently developed for the app download. In the nearest future it will be reestablished telling our customers about our company, our philosophy, our ecosystem and, of course, our team! So, please, stay turned! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: