Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SNC] SunContract - Open Energy Market FIRST P2P ENERGY TRADING IS LIVE!!!! - page 4. (Read 165934 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
NFT's this year deff. kick in value to project

$0.0369

4.32% (1d)

Price slowly healthy rising of SNC token
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Reshape the future of clean energy with SunContract NFT's
Be part of the new era of energy decentralization

https://nft.suncontract.org/
Activity: 8
2u2 girls and boys.

We people in crypto must stay together strong, not weak hands.

To the universe in 2024
Activity: 34
All the best in new year to all
Activity: 8
In all honesty, I am very much happy that this project is still alive after so many years.
Very rare that you can encounter old projects actually implementing their mission.
I remember this one ran their signature campaign in this forum and fortunately, they are still visible in the forum.
I really wish the project all the successes of their objectives here. And also, be useful to their actual users of the platform.
For now, may I know what countries are you operating at with your actual solar energy project?

I agree with you, the project has held up through a long bear market. it will be much easier ahead - as we are expecting bullrun soon

BullRun with NFT  marketplace, when they hit global audience. It was about time after all those 5 years of development.

Ethereum in green,   SunContract in green   simple as that
Activity: 34
epic win for all in crypto space!

happy holidays crypto fellas.  Wink
Activity: 44
Some informations of 2023 would be good to see here like last year: https://suncontract.medium.com/
Activity: 37
SunContract with transfer of surpluses make a big win in Slovenia.

They will be available in 2024, 2025 and further.

BIG WIN for platform, tons of new users with solarpowerplants!   Grin
Activity: 37
In all honesty, I am very much happy that this project is still alive after so many years.
Very rare that you can encounter old projects actually implementing their mission.
I remember this one ran their signature campaign in this forum and fortunately, they are still visible in the forum.
I really wish the project all the successes of their objectives here. And also, be useful to their actual users of the platform.
For now, may I know what countries are you operating at with your actual solar energy project?

I agree with you, the project has held up through a long bear market. it will be much easier ahead - as we are expecting bullrun soon

BullRun with NFT  marketplace, when they hit global audience. It was about time after all those 5 years of development.
Activity: 132
Merit: 27

Pages:
Jump to: