Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SNC] SunContract - Open Energy Market FIRST P2P ENERGY TRADING IS LIVE!!!! - page 8. (Read 165890 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Volume (24h)
193.37%

$358,354

Something is going on.  Grin
Activity: 8
I know Nik from Slovenia who buy whole solar power plant with SNC token, EV charger for his Tesla too... this project with tokenization is insane in real life!!!
Activity: 34
Activity: 44
SaveThePlanet  it's still time!
Activity: 58
I was waiting for Croatian p2p market and now it's here. I hope it will open in q4 so I can connect my solar PP from Rab... 😎😎

Great news.
Activity: 48
Our P2P energy marketplace is already combining energy producers and consumers.

It’s based on renewable energy and peer-to-peer energy trading that is executed with blockchain and smart contracts.

With the addition of NFTs to our P2P energy marketplace, you will be able to benefit from solar panels. As such, you will generate green energy, make money, and contribute to a better future with NFTs.

If this will be alive in 2023   energy sector with consumers, producers, crypto ppl = win!
https://suncontract.org/snc-token/

Bought on Huobi.    Now i'll have them at Huobi or send them to private wallet on SunContract platform. For safety.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
A Payment Method

Buy and sell energy and energy products on the SunContract platform

Customers on the SunContract platform have the option to make or receive payments for their electricity and energy self-sufficiency products in SNC token or Euros. While some energy customers may set their payment preference as Euros, all transactions on the platform are settled behind the scenes using our real-time currency conversion technology, in SNC tokens.

https://suncontract.org/snc-token/
Activity: 34
This won't be reached to 2030....

Sustainable Development Goal 7 (SDG 7) for energy by 2030?
Pages:
Jump to: