Pages:
Author

Topic: How Can We Identify Someone Who Uses AI? - page 5. (Read 927 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 638
The use of AI to make a quality post is a big offense in this Forum

I don't think their is still any rules under the official & unofficial BTT rules that state the use of AI probability, but it's total discourage by members here as, it's being misused in areas which it was not supposed to be used.

post or is there something we need to know that's the cause of breaking this rule.

Yes, to try to outsmart the forum members by making them think they are smart enough and productive in producing such a quality reply, and at the end they will be rewarded with some merit, this are the things I believe motivate them to do that.

How can we wash off this ill behavior? Because I know the offenders know it's not good and they know the implications if found doing it. What's the best thing to do to stop the use of AI from going on in this Forum?

By reporting which ever one we detect under the Report Plagiarism Copy/Paste , as I don't think there is any specific board for AI reports yet. If they get some tags or Tem Ban, I guess they will have to reduce the use of the AI-generated text.
Activity: 136
Merit: 13
There are many free tools available online to check wether a text was written using AI or not (with high accuracy) like this one.

You can also often detect AI generated content by just reading the text. AI-generated content usually has a lot of repetition of words and phrases and if the subject is a bit technical you can notice irrelevent/innacurate data being thrown around as well.  Although you may have to double check with an AI detector tool to confirm.
Activity: 129
Merit: 16
The use of AI to make a quality post is a big offense in this Forum and I believe we still have members who are still doing as we speak.
I can't tell why they do it or is it because of how the high ranked members preach so much about making quality post before you earn merit that's the cause of people using AI to post or is there something we need to know that's the cause of breaking this rule.
How can we wash off this ill behavior? Because I know the offenders know it's not good and they know the implications if found doing it. What's the best thing to do to stop the use of AI from going on in this Forum?
Pages:
Jump to: