Pages:
Author

Topic: How long to learn trading? - page 5. (Read 1969 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
January 25, 2024, 08:41:51 AM
There is no given specific duration of time that is mapped out to learn to trade, it all depends on your ability to grasp fast, the amount of interest, and the quality of time put in and your dedication that will actually determine how long or fast you would learn to trade.
 Trading isn't an easy thing to and most newbies tend to quit a long the road and never finish up the because of the stress that they may face studying and understand the chart and the market.
We have to make effort to at least draw the line so we can understand when it can be said that someone have finally known how to trade. It is really difficult because learning how to place a trade, put stop loss and take profit and other basic operations cannot be used to qualify anyone to have learnt how to trade. Rather something like consistency can be used as yardstick. If that be the case, consistency requires much more than ability to grasp fast because trading psychology is an important ingredient of trading consistency.

Therefore, I think trading is a continuous process that no one can say they have learnt. In other words, the learning never stops in trading because the market is dynamic. To succeed, one must continue to evolve together with the market and the continuous learning is part of it.
Activity: 966
Merit: 573
God is great
January 25, 2024, 07:51:33 AM
Do you think that trading can be learnt well in a short time like three weeks for a quick trader? Can someone who is a proffesional trader just go straight to the point pointing out what is needed to make a successful trader to a newbie to learn quickly?
The duration for people to understand trading can not be in the same timing, understanding trading depends on passion and interest one puts to understand trading. The interest one puts is what will determine if one will learn fast or not. Many people are just where they are in trading because their is no interest for learning.  The passion of trading makes one to learn more about trading to become a better trader, when the interest of learning it can slow the time of trading.  In trading everyone are not the same, we are different because of how we engage ourselves in trading to know more about trading.

I don't belive trading is something one needs to rush to learn,  trading is step by step, the more you engage yourself in it the more you get perfect about trading. Their is no end in learning about trading.
Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
November 04, 2023, 02:58:49 PM
There is no given specific duration of time that is mapped out to learn to trade, it all depends on your ability to grasp fast, the amount of interest, and the quality of time put in and your dedication that will actually determine how long or fast you would learn to trade.
 Trading isn't an easy thing to and most newbies tend to quit a long the road and never finish up the because of the stress that they may face studying and understand the chart and the market.

Trading mostly requires time to understand completely, as it is different from studying in a college like study because it has certain rules and regulations. For example, if in a college some student fails he may have some loss to his paper or his study but I don't think the student would have been much worried as compared to trading.

While in the trading a trader has to look at every strategy he is following and the way he is bringing his abilities to the trading would have been appreciated. He gives time to trading and in the last, he learns something and believes in its trades and he suddenly has more choices to invest in his coin.
But the time factor would be considered as the basic thing for learning whether in any source of income, if someone gives time to learning then it would be profitable in all aspects.
Activity: 854
Merit: 262
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
November 04, 2023, 01:53:28 PM
However, the effect of social media is quite large in influencing the interest of new traders which is quite large. Advertisements made by exchange companies can also influence this interest. but it's true what you say, what is ingrained in beginner thinking is to get short profits in trading. in fact they are thinking quickly about making day trading their source of income.
actually it doesn't matter what the purpose is. but the most important thing is to fill yourself first with adequate skills and knowledge. the problem of experience will come by itself as we trade more and more. but skills and knowledge must of course be acquired first before making a decision to trade.
Those who start trading without understanding it well, of course they only want profits from the trades they make, how can they make a profit if they don't understand the strategies used in making trades well, so it would be better if they learned it. before trading well, if they understand it well then they can try it with a little capital so they can learn it well and if they understand it well then they can try to make a profit from the trading they do.
Learning how to trade depends on how fast we are because trading is not supposed to take more 3 to 6 months. It is very important for us to learn from a reliable source so that we can always learn professionally without anything to slownoue progress. Crypto trading can be very profitable if we learn from experience team or group that would aid us to get the actual knowledge without wasting time on learning something that is not that necessary as a trader. If we have a fast comprehensive faculty, we can actually profit from the market as quick as possible.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 212
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 04, 2023, 04:38:48 AM
However, the effect of social media is quite large in influencing the interest of new traders which is quite large. Advertisements made by exchange companies can also influence this interest. but it's true what you say, what is ingrained in beginner thinking is to get short profits in trading. in fact they are thinking quickly about making day trading their source of income.
actually it doesn't matter what the purpose is. but the most important thing is to fill yourself first with adequate skills and knowledge. the problem of experience will come by itself as we trade more and more. but skills and knowledge must of course be acquired first before making a decision to trade.
Those who start trading without understanding it well, of course they only want profits from the trades they make, how can they make a profit if they don't understand the strategies used in making trades well, so it would be better if they learned it. before trading well, if they understand it well then they can try it with a little capital so they can learn it well and if they understand it well then they can try to make a profit from the trading they do.
Activity: 826
Merit: 583
November 04, 2023, 02:52:48 AM
I spoke to a tutor who teaches trading, and he said for his lectures, he teaches for an extended period of nine months for anyone who wants to learn trading from him. Please I like to read the personal experience of some traders here, how long did it take you to learn to trade profitably, and what was the hardest thing to learn? did it take you weeks, months or years? Do you think that trading can be learnt well in a short time like three weeks for a quick trader? Can someone who is a proffesional trader just go straight to the point pointing out what is needed to make a successful trader to a newbie to learn quickly?

The hardest part is the other newbies who want to learn but whose minds are set on making money right from the start. That's why they do it when others study, but they don't have the heart to learn; they just have an idea, not really the knowledge of trading, and they want to immediately try the actual trade, although there is nothing wrong with it.

That's why the dominant thing is the desire to get an immediate income. So, the result is an immediate loss of the capital used in trading assets. Have you ever lost without gaining true knowledge of your trading gains? So, having knowledge of trading does not mean that you will learn it immediately. You can say that you are learning about trading when you are able to keep yourself earning from trading every day that you do trading activity.

Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
November 03, 2023, 08:47:05 PM
I spoke to a tutor who teaches trading, and he said for his lectures, he teaches for an extended period of nine months for anyone who wants to learn trading from him. Please I like to read the personal experience of some traders here, how long did it take you to learn to trade profitably, and what was the hardest thing to learn? did it take you weeks, months or years? Do you think that trading can be learnt well in a short time like three weeks for a quick trader? Can someone who is a proffesional trader just go straight to the point pointing out what is needed to make a successful trader to a newbie to learn quickly?

The hardest part is the other newbies who want to learn but whose minds are set on making money right from the start. That's why they do it when others study, but they don't have the heart to learn; they just have an idea, not really the knowledge of trading, and they want to immediately try the actual trade, although there is nothing wrong with it.

That's why the dominant thing is the desire to get an immediate income. So, the result is an immediate loss of the capital used in trading assets. Have you ever lost without gaining true knowledge of your trading gains? So, having knowledge of trading does not mean that you will learn it immediately. You can say that you are learning about trading when you are able to keep yourself earning from trading every day that you do trading activity.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
November 03, 2023, 05:59:20 PM
You can't really learn trading. Give me one trader who's really good at this meaning that he doesn't scam, doesn't sell online courses, doesn't have closed groups of followers and doesn't make bold statements that never come true.

I saw a large number of people who call themselves traders and analysts in the crypto space like Tone Vays, Willy Woo and many others who were completely wrong about the price of bitcoin.
Then we have the renowned investor O'Leary who oewned FTX shares and promoted them. Mike Novogratz had a Luna tattoo...

You can learn the basic of trading in a month but you'll still make mistakes.
I will argue that with you their are people that actually learn trading, even organize classes for does that are interested in learning and I know a of people have falling victim of scam, and people that do copy trading i don't really like it, if you want to learn from peoples trading its fine that way but doing exact trading pattern. And some one just have to be careful because scammers have used that trading to get money from people. Thats the problem its always difficult to predict the price of bitcoin, all predictions are based on assumptions, and that is why the predictions don't work sometimes.
Duration would vary if you are a fast learner or a slow one.  Wink

There's so much things that you would really be needing to get mastered or enhanced on.

1. Emotional
2. Psychological
3. Risk management

This 3 would really be that crucial and something that you really be needing to enhance so that you would really be
able to survive this unpredictable space. Learning up wont really be that needing to have some mentor but if you are really that preferring on having one then it wont really be that bad either.
There are really just those people who cant really just that able to learn up from themselves and this is why they would really be that reliant into others. Its not bad though
as long you do make yourself that able to learn on your preferred manner.

The important thing on here is that you should really be able to learn on your preferred manner then it should really be just fine. The duration would
really be just mattering whether you do learn up on a short time or long time depending on the experienced gained and the honing of your skills
in towards the market.
Activity: 784
Merit: 366
Underestimate- nothing
November 03, 2023, 05:49:22 PM
You can't really learn trading. Give me one trader who's really good at this meaning that he doesn't scam, doesn't sell online courses, doesn't have closed groups of followers and doesn't make bold statements that never come true.

I saw a large number of people who call themselves traders and analysts in the crypto space like Tone Vays, Willy Woo and many others who were completely wrong about the price of bitcoin.
Then we have the renowned investor O'Leary who oewned FTX shares and promoted them. Mike Novogratz had a Luna tattoo...

I will argue that with you their are people that actually learn trading, even organize classes for does that are interested in learning and I know a of people have falling victim of scam, and people that do copy trading i don't really like it, if you want to learn from peoples trading its fine that way but doing exact trading pattern. And some one just have to be careful because scammers have used that trading to get money from people. Thats the problem its always difficult to predict the price of bitcoin, all predictions are based on assumptions, and that is why the predictions don't work sometimes.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 752
Rollbit - Crypto Futures
November 03, 2023, 11:24:05 AM
-snip-
My point was that your experience doesn't guarantee that you will become an expert trader though experience is the most crucial thing a trader needs to have. Without experience your knowledge about trading and the market won't help you much.
Experience and knowledge are two factors that need each other. Knowledge is theory and experience is practice. One of them is missing, then success will be flawed/imperfect.

I agree with your second statement too it is important to focus on one goal. Some traders keep changing their markets if they get any negative results, though their approach should be to analyze the mistake and learn from it.
Traders who do not focus on one type they want to master, it will be difficult for them to survive in this job full of risks. Maybe in other work spaces this is also relevant. I don't want to do types of trading that I'm not good at, such as leverage trading, because spot trading is something I can do and is easy to do. If I force myself to trade on this type of leverage trading, the result is that I will experience losses.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 785
November 01, 2023, 02:30:17 PM
There is no time limit in trading, you have to keep doing it until you really understand everything, but would that be called professional? Maybe yes because some patterns have been mastered, which class when you have started trading and making a profit from what he did then it can be said that you have succeeded but not fully an expert.

About how long it really depends on your understanding and the time dedicated as you mentioned it, while you still don't understand in a trade then keep learning because it is a time full of valuable knowledge that will have for a trade that you will do.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
November 01, 2023, 02:02:42 PM

Activity: 280
Merit: 110
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
November 01, 2023, 01:36:11 PM
It's been a good 2 years for me and I am still considering myself a beginner:) I think it's more about the daily amount of time spent to learn and practice trading.

It does not mean that if people learn completely about trading then he will never loss money because without learning you also have to get experience. One thing is learning and one thing is to utilize that learned lesson in a field to get experience so you will apply all the planning and strategies in trading then through consecutive losing and winning you will make you better trader. If you learn about trading then also learn that by losing money you will not stop here because this losing is your courage that next time you will make better decision. But still if you are losing for four or five times then stopping at this point will be wise so first learn and then again initiate trading.

A person should not consider himself as a master of trading by just a single win because there happens annotative things which you will never know before. Although trading is risky but numerous people are getting profit from it but they did not get continues advantages but they learned from their defeats and remain attached with learning also they did not loss hopes of success.
Activity: 798
Merit: 546
November 01, 2023, 01:18:00 PM
copper member
Activity: 2156
Merit: 536
Promotional Campaign Manager|Telegram @NrcewkerBTC
November 01, 2023, 12:51:52 PM
It's been a good 2 years for me and I am still considering myself a beginner:) I think it's more about the daily amount of time spent to learn and practice trading.

When you practice an activity and that too daily, then of course you will get better in it as the time passes. So definitely if you try to trade daily, then you will learn many things from the market. Now I have often seen people complaining that they don’t have money for trading and hence not able to trade. But to be honest there are many sites present who gives free demo account to learn how to trade. Use those opportunities wisely and sharpen your trading skills. You will get better once you trade more.
Activity: 476
Merit: 212
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
November 01, 2023, 11:27:48 AM
-snip-
Having technical knowledge about the market and trading is not hard nor take much time. Having experience is the most important thing that a trader needs. Sometimes a  trader fails to be a professional after a few years of practice whereas some people master this profession after a few months of trading.
I agree with the masulum post above because it is in accordance with the prevailing reality and what I have done since I first got involved in trading. Several people who had been close and studied trading together with several tutors decided not to continue because for them trading was a difficult job to do.
The application of strategies and dancing patterns depends on each individual's abilities.

Traders who are still active have the same background as most. The reason is, they also previously learned before experiencing success with the trading they pursued as long as they determined one type they wanted to master, such as spot trading, which I chose over other types of trading.

My point was that your experience doesn't guarantee that you will become an expert trader though experience is the most crucial thing a trader needs to have. Without experience your knowledge about trading and the market won't help you much. I agree with your second statement too it is important to focus on one goal. Some traders keep changing their markets if they get any negative results, though their approach should be to analyze the mistake and learn from it.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 516
Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013
November 01, 2023, 10:51:57 AM
Everyone has a different understanding of learning something, especially trading which is so complicated, of course we have to keep learning and don't assume that we are good at everything. Because the market is very difficult to predict depending on the moment and developing issues, every trade is a lesson.
Apart from being considered a lesson in each trade, it can also be considered an effort to achieve income after we learn more about trading. Because in any case, everyone does not have to consider themselves the smartest person, especially in things that are very difficult to predict, such as trading. Because every job requires basic knowledge that must be acquired from the start by everyone who wants to do that one day for themselves.

The essence of trading is that we are taught to enjoy the whole process, step by step, day by day, month by month, and year by year. We have to go through everything and we have to enjoy it so we can be disciplined, control our emotions and be consistent. We can get all of this so that our dreams in trading come true, and make us responsible traders.
I only took two points from what you said, namely consistency and discipline because with those two things alone I think it will be easier for everyone to go through their own trading process. Be it in a matter of days, weeks or months because without discipline in trading, achieving profits will also be very difficult to obtain, especially since profits in trading are very uncertain. Apart from that, it is consistent in carrying it out for a long period, because this will show how tough and patient a trader is in enjoying the process. Both when he suffers a loss and when he has made a profit from trading.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 371
November 01, 2023, 10:27:25 AM
The length of time a person takes to learn trading varies depending on the person's analysis, intelligence, knowledge, perseverance, and many other factors. There are people who can start trading immediately in 1 month and get more profit than people who study for months. There are also those who have studied trading for 1 year and have not been able to get good profits.
For myself, I was able to trade and get profits from my trading after 3 months of studying Ichimoku Kinko Hyo on forex. But my friend who studied it for 1 month could get more profit than my trading for 3 months. So I think the length of time people can trade varies and we cannot determine how long someone can trade directly because learning trading is not like learning mathematics.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
November 01, 2023, 10:24:47 AM
It really depends on the individual and how quickly they can grasp new things, you know? Learning how to trade is just the beginning, being profitable is a whole different ball game. You can learn a strategy in a month or two, but that doesn't guarantee profitability. It's all about psychology, discipline, and risk management. Those are the keys to long-term success in the market. Understanding the psychology of trading is all about self-awareness, and that's what takes many people years to master. But if you're eager and ready to learn, I think you can become profitable within 6 months to a year. Keep at it
The eagerness and the passion to learn in trading, are not enough to turn you into a profitable trader. Yes, you can learn quickly but the challenge here is not just acquiring learning, but to consistently experience and master trading skills and working strategies. The fact that trading is hard particularly for beginner traders, then it’s a must to practice a lot in trading even through demo account, and when you think you’re ready to conquer live trading, then mastery and expertise in trading should be observed.

Learning in trading is not as easy as it is, that once you master your trades, you are bound to make good profits. To be honest, it takes years to master trading and become profitable in it, while losing at a consistent basis may happen the moment you start trading until you decide to stay trading.
Activity: 490
Merit: 302
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
November 01, 2023, 07:21:38 AM
That's right, everyone has a different level of understanding, so each person will not have the same time. Someone can understand in 1 year, while I personally, to this day, am still often far from the analysis I made. In fact, they often experience panic selling. So, don't limit yourself because there are those who can master analysis in less than 1 year, but it's best to keep learning forever so that you understand
Everyone has a different understanding of learning something, especially trading which is so complicated, of course we have to keep learning and don't assume that we are good at everything. Because the market is very difficult to predict depending on the moment and developing issues, every trade is a lesson.

The essence of trading is that we are taught to enjoy the whole process, step by step, day by day, month by month, and year by year. We have to go through everything and we have to enjoy it so we can be disciplined, control our emotions and be consistent. We can get all of this so that our dreams in trading come true, and make us responsible traders.
Pages:
Jump to: