Pages:
Author

Topic: How long to learn trading? - page 6. (Read 1969 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 752
Rollbit - Crypto Futures
November 01, 2023, 07:08:17 AM
-snip-
Having technical knowledge about the market and trading is not hard nor take much time. Having experience is the most important thing that a trader needs. Sometimes a  trader fails to be a professional after a few years of practice whereas some people master this profession after a few months of trading.
I agree with the masulum post above because it is in accordance with the prevailing reality and what I have done since I first got involved in trading. Several people who had been close and studied trading together with several tutors decided not to continue because for them trading was a difficult job to do.
The application of strategies and dancing patterns depends on each individual's abilities.

Traders who are still active have the same background as most. The reason is, they also previously learned before experiencing success with the trading they pursued as long as they determined one type they wanted to master, such as spot trading, which I chose over other types of trading.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 670
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
November 01, 2023, 04:22:01 AM
It's been a good 2 years for me and I am still considering myself a beginner:) I think it's more about the daily amount of time spent to learn and practice trading.
It is common that people want to learn but do they really? I mean I have seen so many people who claimed that they want to learn but then I have seen a lot of people who ended up being a little bit different on the long run. I think it would be smarter to end up with something that is a little bit different in the end and that's the point.

If you say you want to learn but you do not do anything that proves that you want to learn then you are not really trying to learn and do not want it enough. If you really want to learn then you will, doesn't matter how long it takes, you will be a great trader eventually, but the fact is simple that you are not going to end up learning it in the end at all, most just want to get rich quicker than that.
Activity: 490
Merit: 309
Bitcoin Halving Year 🎗️🎭
October 31, 2023, 10:05:16 PM
If you don't have knowledge about trending then you must consult a teacher who knows well about the market. If you can't observe the market well, your investment will never be successful and you will never make money. That is why you need to first learn about trading and then it will be best for you to move towards the market. If you have a prior understanding of trading, you will definitely be able to analyze the market and have some idea of when market volatility will start and end. Also, since you are going to consult an experienced teacher, you will get a good amount of knowledge and skills from him if he teaches you well. That's why you better know about crypto first and later you can invest or trade in the market to get profit. So you should first of all gain knowledge about the market so that you never face loss and risk when you invest.
Activity: 476
Merit: 212
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
October 31, 2023, 06:07:02 PM
That's right, everyone has a different level of understanding, so each person will not have the same time. Someone can understand in 1 year, while I personally, to this day, am still often far from the analysis I made. In fact, they often experience panic selling. So, don't limit yourself because there are those who can master analysis in less than 1 year, but it's best to keep learning forever so that you understand
I also confirmed it. Learning to trade does not depend on the length of time taught by the tutor but depends on the fluid analysis received when learning from the tutor.
If his brain is capable of understanding how to trade, YouTube and articles explaining how to trade can be a tutor for him.
Once he has acquired the basic knowledge of how to trade, people with good skills will quickly know the type of trading that suits their abilities.

Having technical knowledge about the market and trading is not hard nor take much time. Having experience is the most important thing that a trader needs. Sometimes a  trader fails to be a professional after a few years of practice whereas some people master this profession after a few months of trading. I am also not an expert in this field so I can not say how some people do that but I think they figure out some patterns and how to use them to increase their success rate. Every other trader can also see that same pattern but the strategy of using it remains a mystery and no one shares their methods publicly.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 31, 2023, 04:21:59 PM
It's been a good 2 years for me and I am still considering myself a beginner:) I think it's more about the daily amount of time spent to learn and practice trading.
Honestly the learning process of trading has no limit even after becoming a profitable trader, personally I am a self taught trader after spending many years studying the chart I haven't reach my desire goal and I am motivated to continue with the learning process yet because of mixed results i.e profitable and incurred losses as well, I believe once the trader started to earn profit consistently then such a trader would concentrate more on trading while using limited time to add or gain more knowledge, however the lifespan to becoming a profitable trader would depend on fast the trader was able to apply and implement everything learnt into live trading thus it's more like individual rate of understanding of how  to trade.
Activity: 434
Merit: 152
October 31, 2023, 02:29:23 PM
I spoke to a tutor who teaches trading, and he said for his lectures, he teaches for an extended period of nine months for anyone who wants to learn trading from him.
If he said you need to learn for 9 months, it is actually his personal assumption. IMO, there is no exact time about how long we need to learn trading. We even will never stop learning trading forever because there will be always something new in trading. However, for learning about the basic things in trading, I don't think it must take 9 months. For people who can learn fast, I think he only need for 1-2 weeks only.

Exactly every tutor as is on way of teaching i think before you understand you will spend a month before you understand everything in trading but some professional teach newbies just in 3 weeks and they will understand everything but he depends on how you pick things early because everyone has different brain, trading is good but because of is high risk many people are scared to take risk and don't know much about trading because am only focusing on investment, because he minimized my risk because they said you should only invest what you can afford to lose in trading am just learning trading gradually on YouTube but am not deeply with it yet, if someone is ready to learn how to trade and he focuses on it very well I think in just 2 to 3 weeks he should have understood everything on trading and he can stay on without any mentor that will guide him again he can start taking is on risk without any helper because he should have understood everything if he is serious in that three weeks, the reminder on trading is invest what you can afford to lose since he has big risk and that is how he has huge profit.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 752
Rollbit - Crypto Futures
October 31, 2023, 10:59:00 AM
That's right, everyone has a different level of understanding, so each person will not have the same time. Someone can understand in 1 year, while I personally, to this day, am still often far from the analysis I made. In fact, they often experience panic selling. So, don't limit yourself because there are those who can master analysis in less than 1 year, but it's best to keep learning forever so that you understand
I also confirmed it. Learning to trade does not depend on the length of time taught by the tutor but depends on the fluid analysis received when learning from the tutor.
If his brain is capable of understanding how to trade, YouTube and articles explaining how to trade can be a tutor for him.
Once he has acquired the basic knowledge of how to trade, people with good skills will quickly know the type of trading that suits their abilities.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1596
hmph..
October 31, 2023, 10:48:14 AM
If he said you need to learn for 9 months, it is actually his personal assumption. IMO, there is no exact time about how long we need to learn trading. We even will never stop learning trading forever because there will be always something new in trading. However, for learning about the basic things in trading, I don't think it must take 9 months. For people who can learn fast, I think he only need for 1-2 weeks only.

Activity: 980
Merit: 947
October 31, 2023, 08:27:33 AM
Trading is an on going process and it's not enough to just get into it for a few weeks. That's why you see people telling that you have to trust the process because that's how it really is, you need to get into that point that you'll need to accept that three weeks or four won't just be enough to wholly understand it.

But we've got different talents given to us, so if you're a fast learner and you can make things quickly adopted then that's a talent that you'd like to have because that's how usually it is.
It is important to understand the basic principles and start applying them, understand when you need to enter a trade, understand the importance of stop losses, only then can you get results. If everything happens at random, then it is not much different from gambling. You can understand the basic principles relatively quickly, but the result will only be possible if the trader is disciplined and strictly follows all the rules of trading.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
October 31, 2023, 07:11:49 AM
Activity: 392
Merit: 185
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
October 31, 2023, 06:55:53 AM
Op, I don't know much about trading but I know for sure that individual learning skills differ, the tutor saying that he teaches trading for a period of nine months is his personal teaching standard but it doesn't mean that a person can not learn trading within a short period time, what every interested learner needs, is concentration and determination, I believe that there are helpful materials online that helps people in developing their trading skills, with the little knowledge I have, trading is a practical thing, if you don know it, there is no magic that's why a tutor is needed to guild you through on what to do, I have heard people mention successful traders, I think that a successful trader targets the time to trade in other to make a profit, his timing may be wrong sometimes that's what makes him a human.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
October 30, 2023, 05:43:37 PM
I spoke to a tutor who teaches trading, and he said for his lectures, he teaches for an extended period of nine months for anyone who wants to learn trading from him.

There are many sites we can learn how to trade without having any difficulties.
Of course, it is not difficult to get the sources of learning trading. We can learn from some threads in this forum and we can google to get the articles/videos from some sites. But make sure we learn it from trusted sites, don't take the articles from untrusted sites.

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
October 30, 2023, 04:46:28 PM
This happens in different ways for different people, there are people who are able to independently master new material very well, of course, for such people it will not make much difference whether they study the subject of interest on their own or not. But there are those who can stop at elementary points and without outside help they will not be able to move further, or will master this subject relatively poorly.

I tend to think that the average person will get better results if they work with a tutor than if they study the material on their own. It also depends on how high-quality material they can find for study. I think that if you want, you can find almost everything that might be interesting to you.
Depends on the person of course, I personally prefer to learn it by myself without a tutor but if you think that others would have easier time with a tutor then you could be right, I am not going to argue against that. My point was that you are learning from someone else one way or another, if you have a mentor then that mentor is explaining to you how you should trade and what things mean, but if you are "learning by yourself" then you might be watching a youtube video of someone, isn't that also learning from someone else too?

I would guess that in either case you are learning from someone else anyway, so I would rather find the material that I like to find and then study that instead of being limited by some mentor who would teach only his way that worked for him, because what may have worked for someone may not work for me at all.

It's better to have no limitations on your studying because it would result with different opinions and you will have the chance to pick whichever fits you better, after finding that one which fits you and your character the best then you will start trying to build something that could make some return and could be a greater profit in the end for you.
You are right on which each of us does have that different kind of acts and different kind of learning progress whether is through our nature or something that we are really that fast learners.We cant really be able to deny that there are really indeed people who are really that fast when it comes on learning things and there are ones who are slow no matter how long they've been doing trading. There's no way that we could really be able to rush things up on learning trading on which there are indeed people who do tend to make shortcuts but ending up on failure because there's no such way or method that you could really be able to fasten up the process on which learning trading is never been simple in the first place. You would really be needing that sufficient time and effort for you to be able to have a good grasps into it or else then you would really be definitely to sustain yourself within this market.

It could be depending whether it would be taking several months, a year or a couple of years on which it would really be that varying on how fast a certain person would be able to know or learn about it.
It is really just that there would really be that those people who are fast learners and there are ones which are slow. The important thing on here is that you dont really that
make yourself in a rush on learning things because this is where mistakes will commonly be starting on.
Activity: 406
Merit: 140
October 30, 2023, 01:43:03 PM
Actually, it's not a matter of how long it takes you to master trading, but what you do during the process, this is more important in my opinion.
many people take a year to learn this method, to understand the ins and outs of trading.

Sometimes people take a year of studying until they "feel the results."
Many also say that after 6 months they understand everything. However, if I myself study the same thing continuously for 2 - 5 hours every day. Continue to learn trading knowledge on various platforms, repeat the same thing every day. Until I understand the details. So his time is spent studying, not trading. I don't focus on money, because usually if people focus on money, they don't focus on trading.

Develop skills first, don't think about money first.
Remember, fear of money never wins. Because this affects your profits later.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 30, 2023, 01:27:09 PM
Trading is an on going process and it's not enough to just get into it for a few weeks. That's why you see people telling that you have to trust the process because that's how it really is, you need to get into that point that you'll need to accept that three weeks or four won't just be enough to wholly understand it.

But we've got different talents given to us, so if you're a fast learner and you can make things quickly adopted then that's a talent that you'd like to have because that's how usually it is.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 141
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
October 30, 2023, 12:26:49 PM
I spoke to a tutor who teaches trading, and he said for his lectures, he teaches for an extended period of nine months for anyone who wants to learn trading from him. Please I like to read the personal experience of some traders here, how long did it take you to learn to trade profitably, and what was the hardest thing to learn? did it take you weeks, months or years? Do you think that trading can be learnt well in a short time like three weeks for a quick trader? Can someone who is a proffesional trader just go straight to the point pointing out what is needed to make a successful trader to a newbie to learn quickly?
The time for a trader to become worthy enough to be called a professional trader actually varies greatly, depending on how well your brain catches it and how consistent you are in managing profits and losses in your trading activities.  i don't deserve to be called a pro trader because my instincts in reading the market are still not good, but i'm quite good at technical analysis, well, trading is quite broad, i won't stop learning and deepening my insight into things related to trading.
Activity: 826
Merit: 460
October 30, 2023, 06:16:30 AM
There are many sites we can learn how to trade without having any difficulties. Trading is more of practical tham focusing on the theoretical aspects. We need learn trading not just from one single site or person so that we are not going to be limited to a particular aspect of trading. Since the crypto market is very volatile and risky for us to make financial decisions, we need to learn trading rigorously so that we can be fit at any aspect in trading be it fundamentals or technically. These are the major areas we need to focus on for us to be a better trader on what trading is based on.

even when we master the fundamentals and technicalities of trading, it does not prevent us from losing. Many beginners who learn trading end up very frustrated when what they learn and then try doesn't work. I also felt it at the beginning of my trading. when I have friends to share experiences with and teach me to trade, it seems easy to make a profit. but when I tried it myself, it turned out that this ability was not enough and some losses were unavoidable.
In crypto asset trading, our knowledge and skills are required to continue to develop.

Of course and the two analyzes may only be the basis of our knowledge or be a bridge so that we can more easily achieve the targets we have set, for the problem of loss even though you trade in any way including in a way that you think is very accurate and good still in the end you will not be able to avoid the name of a loss because it has become a sure thing that will be experienced by every trader. Simply put for something profitable then there will definitely be a level of risk that we must take, if physical work as in general then maybe we will exchange labor for salary and for trading itself maybe we will seek profit by daring to take the level of risk that we can be responsible for.

True, lately the world of trading is growing and more and more people are participating in becoming market participants, as you said it is not uncommon for us to find beginners who have a lot of failures, they have learned but the lessons seem to be useless as they expect, failing to make a profit, and I say that is one of their processes, if they continue to work hard then I believe they can succeed like other professionals. Everyone must feel it and including me too. Well that's right, in the world of trading there is no time not to learn because the market will continue to form new things that we must master in addition to its fluctuating movements, so we must keep learning to balance knowledge with market conditions. And also yes by always using your best planning and management, because only that will be able to make everything work the way it should.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
October 30, 2023, 03:21:14 AM
That's the neat trick OP, the learning doesn't stop. You will always learn something new and that's the best thing, there's constant change which could be better or worse depending on how you see it but learning doesn't stop no matter what discipline it is, and in the case of trading, it's going to be an exciting thing to learn because you're going to be learning while gaining experience unlike in some discipline where theory and practice are not learned together, in trading you can tackle both which is good. But to be able to trade by yourself efficiently and with some competence, a year's worth of experience and learning is the max in my opinion.
Activity: 826
Merit: 583
October 29, 2023, 11:08:30 PM
There are many sites we can learn how to trade without having any difficulties. Trading is more of practical tham focusing on the theoretical aspects. We need learn trading not just from one single site or person so that we are not going to be limited to a particular aspect of trading. Since the crypto market is very volatile and risky for us to make financial decisions, we need to learn trading rigorously so that we can be fit at any aspect in trading be it fundamentals or technically. These are the major areas we need to focus on for us to be a better trader on what trading is based on.

even when we master the fundamentals and technicalities of trading, it does not prevent us from losing. Many beginners who learn trading end up very frustrated when what they learn and then try doesn't work. I also felt it at the beginning of my trading. when I have friends to share experiences with and teach me to trade, it seems easy to make a profit. but when I tried it myself, it turned out that this ability was not enough and some losses were unavoidable.
In crypto asset trading, our knowledge and skills are required to continue to develop.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1290
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
October 29, 2023, 06:17:48 PM
I spoke to a tutor who teaches trading, and he said for his lectures, he teaches for an extended period of nine months for anyone who wants to learn trading from him. Please I like to read the personal experience of some traders here, how long did it take you to learn to trade profitably, and what was the hardest thing to learn? did it take you weeks, months or years? Do you think that trading can be learnt well in a short time like three weeks for a quick trader? Can someone who is a proffesional trader just go straight to the point pointing out what is needed to make a successful trader to a newbie to learn quickly?
There's no definite time as to how long you will learn in trading. It depends on your own capacity and capability whether you easily get the trading technicalities and its fundamentals or you always find it hard to engage in trading. As every individual is unique, so each aspiring trader may also has its own way to learn trading based on his own preferred way. And as long its never crossing the line against the trading rules, then any trade will never be a threat.

However, there's also this concept that everyone is free to trade but not everyone is capable to trade and earn a living from it. That is just the same if one desires to learn in trading. He can always decide to trade but there's no guarantee if he can be a successful trader in the long run, as trading is not measured by how long you are learning in trading, but its on how you hone and develop your skills and how you build up yourself to be a successful and profitable trader in the making.
Pages:
Jump to: