Pages:
Author

Topic: How much Did you like this forum - page 2. (Read 896 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
February 08, 2024, 01:04:08 PM
I believe this is the best thing that is about to happen to me, first there is this saying that learning never end and we learn new things everyday, is also any opportunity for me to know more about crypto currency and so on giving it a percentage am giving it all 💯 because is a life changing forum.
Activity: 112
Merit: 41
February 08, 2024, 10:14:52 AM
Don’t think I’ve got the best of judgments yet given that, I only just got here but,
My first approach from account creation has been the only sad part due to evil IP, this I expressed in my very first post but, I now understand what it was about as I later had a successful attempt.

Since then, the energy and effort I’ve seen from users here is unmatched, people express there views without fear of having a contrary opinion that would be subject to questioning, users are ready to aid you understand a course and would suggest to you just the right material to aid your understanding.
This is very important in a discussion platform for as this one.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 459
February 07, 2024, 11:30:02 PM
Actually Bitcointalk forum is the first way for me learn more with cryptocurrency beside get capital from joining several bounties campaign since last four years ago. I don't have enough words to describe about how much I like with this forum because helped me more than can imagine from the amateur without had knowledge with bitcoin and cryptocurrency until right now have source and main income from cryptocurrency.
If can give values about bitcointalk forum based on percentage I think above 200% I like with this forum and become the guider for me how to know about cryptocurrency, I don't know how my financial keep stable or not without know with this forum.

some of us are graduates that are yet to get job to take care of themselves and their families, they use this forum as source of income through signature campaigns and bounties. While some people are very happy to be here because they find this forum discussion friendly and educative.
Bitcointalk could be source income for fresh graduates waiting for get their job in offline, helped more people get source income trough signature campaign, bounties campaign, review campaign and many way how to earn income trough bitcointalk forum. Beside we can get more education about cryptocurrency information from basic like create wallet until how to be an expert trader trough bitcointalk forum discussion.
Activity: 322
Merit: 166
February 07, 2024, 07:25:19 PM
How much I like this forum? If I should give a percentage on how much I like this forum, even a 100% is not enough to qualify on how much I like the forum. Within my time here, what I have learnt here cannot be compared to what I would have spent some years studying in school or paid huge amount for an online class for. This forum is indeed a teacher, a teacher to beckon on when you’re in need of answers to your problems. I have always regard this forum as a school because of the rules it has that is similar to a school, what differentiates it and makes it not to operate like a school is the free knowledge we get without paying a penny for it. This alone is enough to tell how generous this forum is and can’t appreciate enough what I’ve learnt from here since I joined the forum.
Activity: 588
Merit: 119
Epsiloan Protocol
February 07, 2024, 07:04:25 PM
This forum is one of the best forums about cryptocurrency. Here you can find almost all the information, but there is one thing. This forum has a fairly complex and strict reward system to increase your rank. This is the only negative in my opinion.

This is done to control ourselves as human. If such measures isn't put in place, people will abuse the system. How do you expect a ranking up rewards for a post that is out of content? This measure is put in place to make sure that good content are posted on the forum often
Activity: 210
Merit: 39
February 05, 2024, 01:06:57 PM
To be honest I really like the knowledge sharing aspect of this forum. I have joined this forum for about seven months. I noticed a lot of people on the forum helping each other. I had very little experience with Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies before joining the forum. Since joining the forum I have found a wide range of information on bitcoin, altcoins, blockchain technology, mining, trading and more that I never got anywhere else. I am constantly learning something from this forum. I hope that in the coming days I can take myself a lot further by knowing and learning from here. I feel blessed to learn from such a well established forum.
Activity: 812
Merit: 725
February 05, 2024, 12:06:50 PM
I like this forum very much because I've learnt alot about Bitcoin and I'm still open to know more as a beginner.When my elder bro introduced this forum to me,he told me all the rules that shouldn't be violated like for example he told me plagiarism is highly prohibited in this forum.And for the fact that plagiarism is not allowed it has made users reason,think and understand a thread before making comments, even if someone in this forum got an information from other source he or she is ought to drop the link or the author's name from where he or she got the information from.So I've also learnt not to copy someone's writeup without acknowledging the writer by dropping the link or author's name.And this forum has enhanced my writing skill.
Exactly, this forum is a reliable source of any Bitcoin information and related information about cryptocurrencies, wallets and some apps that are reliable and safe for our Bitcoin and crypto investment which is very good as the forum users will be safe from usual crypto scams.
Moreover, this forum is like an office for some of us who come in a country where here their economy is a bit harsh, some of us are graduates that are yet to get job to take care of themselves and their families, they use this forum as source of income through signature campaigns and bounties. While some people are very happy to be here because they find this forum discussion friendly and educative.
Activity: 135
Merit: 6
February 05, 2024, 09:26:18 AM
Information they said is power And when you are not informed you are emphatically deformed. I never knew that such forum exist not until September 2023 while I Was discussing with My Friend concerning a Course that I paid online To learn And get more knowledge about bitcoin and crypto currency  At large.

He sincerely told me that in Did not need any Course To widen My horizon that I should just join this forum that anything  relating To bitcoin And crypto currency is discussed here in details , I Was not Too certain with his explanantion till the day that I joined the forum. I may not have learnt alot But the forum is one of the Good things that happend To me last year because I stopped paying for Courses online ..

Furthermore ,I Dont know How much you like the forum , But To me this is the best forum I have ever joined in  life with a higher prospect , here I see people  contribute awesomely And knowledgeably To a particular discussion , people relate like brothers And Sisters , High ranked members always correct the newbies And many more .

Well the forum is nice that's for sure but remember like is relative, it is very possible that most people like the forum for fond and some likes it for what they are benefiting from it  and most people like it because of the knowledge they are acquiring about Bitcoin and some other things etc that is to say that it is possible that 99.5% of people here don't like everything about the forum.

Now it's no longer the higher rank correcting the newbie it's now the newbie correcting the higher rank. The higher rank due correct but the newbies are something else, sometimes they could be right about what they are saying but they shouldn't outshine thier master.

Lastly ,I know that I am still new on the forum  But I will also plead that the High ranked members should also continue guiding us Till we grow like them .
Activity: 980
Merit: 519
fillippone - Winner contest Pizza 2022
February 05, 2024, 05:00:41 AM
Information they said is power And when you are not informed you are emphatically deformed. I never knew that such forum exist not until September 2023 while I Was discussing with My Friend concerning a Course that I paid online To learn And get more knowledge about bitcoin and crypto currency  At large.

He sincerely told me that in Did not need any Course To widen My horizon that I should just join this forum that anything  relating To bitcoin And crypto currency is discussed here in details , I Was not Too certain with his explanantion till the day that I joined the forum. I may not have learnt alot But the forum is one of the Good things that happend To me last year because I stopped paying for Courses online ..

Furthermore ,I Dont know How much you like the forum , But To me this is the best forum I have ever joined in  life with a higher prospect , here I see people  contribute awesomely And knowledgeably To a particular discussion , people relate like brothers And Sisters , High ranked members always correct the newbies And many more .
I hope you know that this forum is not a place to learn  about Bitcoin from scratch. It is majorly for Bitcoin discussion and other related stuff that one can discuss. This is why we have different sections relating to real life discussion. You can write about whatever you want to at there appropriate section. If you want to learn about Bitcoin, you will have to go else where to learn about it. Discussion is what is mainly taking place here and nothing more. This is why it is called Bitcointalk. A place to share knowledge and different things related to Bitcoin majorly. This community had been a helping hand to many people to grow and become self sufficient in knowledge and other aspects.
Activity: 224
Merit: 216
February 05, 2024, 04:30:12 AM
@OP, I like this forum a lot because I was on another forum before which was Alt Coin Forum. The Bitcoin forum is much more updated and a much more educational forum than the alt coin forum. However, my cryptocurrency education began through that alt coin forum. But there I took temporary education but after joining bitcoin forum I got to know and understand crypto currency in detail.

One thing I was surprised to see when I first moved from altcoin forum to bitcoin forum is that bitcoin forum traffic is much higher than altcoin forum traffic. If I had not come to this forum there are many senior members who have made many important posts for the juniors and I would not have expanded my knowledge about Cryptocurrencies.

Finally I can say one thing for sure anyone who comes and works in this forum will definitely love this forum. Because people can learn and understand cryptocurrency here as much as they want. Maybe there are many investors and traders who have made themselves professional traders and investors by learning from this forum. This forum is best suited for those who want to grow and enrich their knowledge about Cryptocurrencies and this forum is for everyone.
Activity: 560
Merit: 418
February 05, 2024, 02:42:57 AM
How much do I like this Forum? OP I don't really like this Forum to be honest with you, I LOVE the Forum, it gave me things I never had. This community have everything you're looking for, the good the bad and the ugly, it all depends on where you want to be.
If not for the Forum I won't have had the knowledge about Bitcoin, that it's real and not or never a scam, is just the bad ones who paint it that way. Reading and making reseach on things to enlighten myself is all because of this Forum.
I know nobody will talk about this particular one and I hate it when people pretend, is better to be plain than hiding the truth, the sig campaign is another thing while I love this Forum, without it (Sig Campaign) the traffic the Forum is having now won't have been possible.
Activity: 280
Merit: 110
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 05, 2024, 12:53:35 AM
I think you should be grateful because you have friends who can recommend this forum, not many people out there have the opportunity like you, me too. In the past I accidentally found this forum on Facebook when people were busy talking about this forum in the Facebook group, in 2018 I tried to register and boom... I am very grateful to be able to join this forum, I got a lot of new knowledge, friends and mentors who always guide me I. Sometimes we even go out for coffee together, yes of course we are from the same country and region. If asked how much I like this forum, yes, 100/100.

Before this forum, I was searching for jobs here and there, one of my friends came to my house and gave me information about it, then I was searching for it. After that I got this and I worked in it for a long time and I got a lot of benefit from it because this is a great farm filled with job for me and I got so much benefit from it that I can't even think about it, I get all information about it, if I do any airdrop or do any other tasks it's same like money job, I get it from this forum. It works because it is a forum created with a great mover. What is good in it?its good for us in the shape of bank, just to learn it.

How can we learning about it to search inside more. Because this is a wide platform, the person cannot learn in a day or two, it requires time, which the person should have. Time is very valuable. A lot of profit can be given. The profit is a permanent profit. It is not a short-term profit. For a long time, I have seen people earning a lot in the same way and looking at it like this is a company.
Activity: 322
Merit: 170
February 04, 2024, 09:30:10 PM
Learning a lot has been part of almost everyone's achievement in this forum so far, and I know I am also one of them. Although there are many high-ranking members that always educate others in the forum, those share the information and knowledge they have with other members of the forum because, when I came to the forum with all my questions about the technical aspects of bitcoin, I was able to get their answers here, which didn’t only educate me but also improve my ability to experience and write with effective punctuation.

So I recommend this forum for its high level of education about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, their technical aspects, and a lot more. Although I have been educating others about bitcoin due to the knowledge we have here, other people find it hard to understand effectively or to be able to convey written information effectively. That is why not everyone has a space to stay in the forum. Most of the time, newbies tend to leave the forum because they find it hard to convey the written information, and some find it hard to express the questions they have or are feeling neglected.

Because anyone who will introduce you to this forum will tell you that this is not a place of joke but where you must know what you are writing; if not, you will have your account banned for some reason. So these things make newbies not feel free to express their questions but rather engage in reading without asking questions where they don't understand, and if you read without asking questions, you won’t achieve what you are supposed to achieve. So I will also use this medium to encourage and enlighten the newbies to feel free and participate in the forum in order to achieve their goals about bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency.
Activity: 714
Merit: 288
February 04, 2024, 06:44:46 PM
This forum is one of the best forums about cryptocurrency. Here you can find almost all the information, but there is one thing. This forum has a fairly complex and strict reward system to increase your rank. This is the only negative in my opinion.
It is true that this forum has strict rules and a strict reward system, but this is the beauty of it. You asked me how!. My answer is that This strictness gives the employee the ability to take a stance in a circle of principles that tomorrow, if he wants to do the hardest work, he can do it because he has learned to defend himself in this strict environment.

So it's meant to say that this strictness is a good aspect according to me because, due to this strictness I am holding this rank, and I feel proud about it because I have achieved this rank; no one gave me a gift. On the contrary, I showed my ability in a tough environment from all sides, and I have reached this rank. And someone has said well that if gold is burned in fire, then it becomes wearable, so understand the similar example of Bitcoin Talk. The purpose was to explain with reason, not to criticize.
Activity: 105
Merit: 9
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 04, 2024, 04:27:58 PM
I like this forum very much because I've learnt alot about Bitcoin and I'm still open to know more as a beginner.When my elder bro introduced this forum to me,he told me all the rules that shouldn't be violated like for example he told me plagiarism is highly prohibited in this forum.And for the fact that plagiarism is not allowed it has made users reason,think and understand a thread before making comments, even if someone in this forum got an information from other source he or she is ought to drop the link or the author's name from where he or she got the information from.So I've also learnt not to copy someone's writeup without acknowledging the writer by dropping the link or author's name.And this forum has enhanced my writing skill.
Activity: 728
Merit: 308
February 03, 2024, 10:37:56 AM
I never knew that such forum exist not until September 2023 while I Was discussing with My Friend concerning a Course that I paid online To learn And get more knowledge about bitcoin and crypto currency  At large.
Some of the courses paid for online to learn about cryptocurrency do not really have any benefit, and you only know just after you finished the course and discover that you did not learn as expected or will need extra course to really get the full package. Extra courses equal extra money, but this forum offers knowledge on bitcoins and cryptocurrency for free. With just becoming a regular member of this forum, there is much to gain in knowledge over time, than a course that is just for few hours. Bitcointalk beats most of the paid courses on bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Recommend the forum to people who want to learn about bitcoins.
Activity: 364
Merit: 220
February 03, 2024, 07:01:56 AM
I always liken this forum to an institution and the very experienced members are the professors, as far as crypto concerns go, I'm always amazed at how easily complex questions are dissected and analyzed to the level and understanding of the person that asked, in the process others that don't know will learn. The forum is very beneficial to members like me, that didn't have any crypto experience before joining this forum, and within then and now I've gained more knowledge that I don't think I'll get from any online courses. Any newbie that joins this forum with the aim of increasing their crypto knowledge is indeed privileged because it's no holds barred for experienced members to teach and direct them to become knowledgeable, and it's free.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208
Once a man, twice a child!
February 03, 2024, 06:51:15 AM
...need any Course To widen My horizon that I should just join this forum that anything  relating To bitcoin And crypto currency is discussed here in details , I Was not Too certain with his explanantion till the day that I joined the forum...
Now you know how right your friend was, and that's true. This forum is peopled with great crypto minds. A few of these people own crypto projects and businesses. Some of the popular names in Bitcoin and the entire crypto space have passed through this forum, though they may not be actively posting now. So, you can guess the level of knowledge that's deposited and exchanged here on a daily basis.

On how much I like this forum? Well, that assessment can't be quantified in the true sense of worth. This is the ultimate SM place for me. I've learnt so much here than in any other forum. Here is the reason I have learned how to protect myself in this space.
Activity: 420
Merit: 262
February 03, 2024, 06:25:22 AM
Is the merit system hard?

I think the merit system is what is the main reason why the forum remains the best cryptocurrency forum till date because the merits system is the main reason why the forum have less spam and the reason why there are quality posts and contents in the forum.

This forum have so many things to benefit from, you can come and gain legitimate information here, all information that are shared here is always been verified by the forum users, no one will allow fake information here in this forum, all information been shared here is been discussed by the forum users to verify the information, that is why any information I get here is always final.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
February 02, 2024, 07:48:33 PM
So much that it made a big part of my adulthood years exploring and studying this forum not actually to gain profits but basically, to learn and to prepare myself with the technology that this bitcoin is offering to everyone. And while taking the process of learning, these profit opportunities suddenly come in that made it a big bonus for all of us.

Now, I don’t see or imagine myself without visiting the forum everyday. It’s part of my daily routine and I’ve come to accept already that with this forum, I will be able to build my dreams turn out into reality in the future, as long  as my faith is always huge and deep.
Pages:
Jump to: