Pages:
Author

Topic: How much Did you like this forum - page 6. (Read 896 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 1004
Goodnight, ohh Leo!!! 🦅
January 25, 2024, 05:57:46 PM
 How much Do you like this forum ?...  As much as I would like anything so enlightening, just the way the forum is...

I've gotta admit that I learnt the act of consistency in here.. I'm a type of person that don't really fancy giving in too much time to one thing... I normally got multi -choices - my job, my business and everything would just have to follow up at the right time...
I acquired a value in here that would have cost me more that a thousand bucks to begin with... The enlightenment on Bitcoin theory, technical analysis (which was conceived as an idea in here, but was completed few months after), the value and recycling process, price action, sentimental analysis,...etc.. I just find myself real comfortable, as long as I stay in here.

Sandra 🧑‍🦰
Activity: 210
Merit: 20
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 25, 2024, 05:39:01 PM
Information they said is power And when you are not informed you are emphatically deformed. I never knew that such forum exist not until September 2023 while I Was discussing with My Friend concerning a Course that I paid online To learn And get more knowledge about bitcoin and crypto currency  At large.

He sincerely told me that in Did not need any Course To widen My horizon that I should just join this forum that anything  relating To bitcoin And crypto currency is discussed here in details , I Was not Too certain with his explanantion till the day that I joined the forum. I may not have learnt alot But the forum is one of the Good things that happend To me last year because I stopped paying for Courses online ..

Furthermore ,I Dont know How much you like the forum , But To me this is the best forum I have ever joined in  life with a higher prospect , here I see people  contribute awesomely And knowledgeably To a particular discussion , people relate like brothers And Sisters , High ranked members always correct the newbies And many more .

Lastly ,I know that I am still new on the forum  But I will also plead that the High ranked members should also continue guiding us Till we grow like them .
Pages:
Jump to: