Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbies are not Scums.... Learning is a Process and it's progressive. - page 5. (Read 723 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 5
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I understand your frustration, buddy. It's quite normal to face certain challenges of adaptation in a new place, and as time goes on, you will find out that you're not being bullied but corrected in a kind of hasty manner. I admit, it's usual here.

One thing a female senior colleague advised me here that I will never get is "learn to grow thicker skin" to survive here or anywhere else. You might be feeling sad now that ranked-up members are speaking in a manner that seems unpleasant to you, but soon you will also be part of people correcting newbies in that same manner. So don't be too hasten to judge their actions rather remain silent and learn.
Activity: 15
Merit: 2
I am a newbie (Beginner) on this forum...

Surprisingly Roll Eyes, anytime I mention newbie, I get attacked like Newbies are scums and shouldn't be here in the first place....

I got frustrated at first from the kind of responses on my post and I took a break from the site, after all I am not unemployed.... I have a seven digit paying Job I love so much...

The reason I am on this forum is passive, though I want to learn more about Bitcoin/Cryptocurrency.

Consequently, along the line I understood that commenting and attacking people's posts on this platform is part of the reason some people grow faster here.

I gradually understood that the dynamics of this forum is that it's compulsory for members to post something daily and what you post do not have to consider what/how others feel about what is said to them.... Some Members just want to have points and remain active on the forum...

I wonder if the Professionals here weren't once newbies...

Nobody is an expert in life and on this forum.... The last time I asked, I was told that an a professional or an expert is someone who has learned less and less about more and more until he has known everything about nothing....

We are all here to learn and maybe earn along the way...

Stop the belittling of Newbies on this forum.

Make your points on people's posts constructively and with respect.
Pages:
Jump to: