Pages:
Author

Topic: World is full of things what nobody dont need just too much - page 6. (Read 665 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 170
I am sorry to say op, but when you are trying to create a topic or bring something to the public where discussion will be made, you should do good and adequate research before you can write one of those things.

If I may ask, do you direct this to only the rich and wealthy in society or the world at large? If you are directing it to the rich and wealthy society, I will say you are right, but if it is to the world entirely, you are very wrong, because let's not even forget about the luxury brands and clothing. Let's just discuss food. The poor living in some parts of the world are not in a small population to the extent that it is so hard for some people to even have a single meal a day. So please, I will encourage you to delete or lock this thread because it is of no use and very low quality to be pasted to the public.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
World is full of goods and products specially brands clothing and Even the luxury cars.
In the law of supply and demand no matter If rates goes lower things prices can fall.
Now there is problems where to put all those cucci Versace or other high brands products.
There is no space anymore for that and Even Luxury cars the world is full of those.
By supply and demand you should get one lambo for 50Usd or maybe Even for Free.
That's the secret but nobody don't talk about it world is over. Supplied there is too many goods but hard to storage them or destroy.
And Even food the world is full of food even good food goes into waste.
And If we look at all those eshops like ebay amazon we have situation when supply is way higher then demand.
They produce more but we have allready too much just too much
And If the fed will cut again rates our planet will be Even more full of the trash and we will be oversupupplied of anything and now the Western countries are full of goods and a lot Luxury brand items and clothing what nobody don't really need yet the prices are high but sooner or later Luxury goods and items prices will fall becouse world is allready full of those.
Even myself ... And many people who i know ...all my basement IS full of clothes becouse i buy every Christmas time brand clthings ...and i have nowhere to put them.
The clothes they get old and you don't want to wear them so you end up full House of just the old brand clothes and that's not just me but a lot people have Same problem we collect things more then we need it.
Pages:
Jump to: