Pages:
Author

Topic: ... - page 10. (Read 214761 times)

Activity: 314
Merit: 250
August 10, 2015, 02:26:47 PM
Please spread some hash on our pool, only 0.99% fee
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
August 10, 2015, 02:00:49 PM
idcray has been stealing 10% of miner shares for 4 months. They got busted by reputable people such as ocminer and are upset now.

When they got busted the 2nd time they moved to this hidden pool:

When they got busted the 3rd time the pool disappeared from the internet.

Undecided

Thank you for your support.

Can you prove, that idcray was stealing me?

No, it can't be proven.  I could be wrong, but I believe saymissme when he says his pool was not stealing shares.  I think the problem was just miscommunication between ocminer and jimlite and then jimlite and john-connor.  Also, saymissme doesn't speak english extremely well, which was also part of the problem.

I think the jpeg he posted is probably accurate.

You don't seem to understand.

saymissme already stated there were some miners who mined on the pool with a lot of hashrate but never found a block.

Those miners got full reward for their shares but never produced income - so they stole from the other miners who were legit and produced rewards.

Simple example: You mine with a normal client at 100 MH/s and someone else with a "modified" client who is faking the hashrate of 100 MH/s .. You are finding the blocks, the other person never finds a block. You get paid for 100 MH/s and the other one gets paid for 100 MH/s even though he never produces income, so he gets 50% "for free" while you are doing his job too.

Whats so hard to believe/understand here ? There is even a .jpg from saymissme up there with blocks/hashrate etc. listed ...

No, I understand.  I'm not saying that you said anything incorrect, just that jimlite misunderstood, and then jimlite conveyed that to john.  Miscommunication doesn't mean you were wrong.  Interpretations can be incorrect.

Right.  I said I think the jpeg is accurate.

edit: Actually, I'll change my reasoning.  The problem was just that saymissme doesn't speak english very well.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
August 10, 2015, 01:56:28 PM
idcray has been stealing 10% of miner shares for 4 months. They got busted by reputable people such as ocminer and are upset now.

Undecided

No, it can't be proven.  I could be wrong, but I believe saymissme when he says his pool was not stealing shares.  I think the problem was just miscommunication between ocminer and jimlite and then jimlite and john-connor.  Also, saymissme doesn't speak english extremely well, which was also part of the problem.

You don't seem to understand.

saymissme already stated there were some miners who mined on the pool with a lot of hashrate but never found a block.

Those miners got full reward for their shares but never produced income - so they stole from the other miners who were legit and produced rewards.

Simple example: You mine with a normal client at 100 MH/s and someone else with a "modified" client who is faking the hashrate of 100 MH/s .. You are finding the blocks, the other person never finds a block. You get paid for 100 MH/s and the other one gets paid for 100 MH/s even though he never produces income, so he gets 50% "for free" while you are doing his job too.

Whats so hard to believe/understand here ? There is even a .jpg from saymissme up there with blocks/hashrate etc. listed ...
legendary
Activity: 896
August 10, 2015, 01:48:41 PM

Undecided

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==
August 10, 2015, 08:47:56 AM
Also, why not dump the IRC for Slack. Anyone got invites?
legendary
Activity: 1193
Peaky Blinder
August 10, 2015, 04:22:13 AM

Undecided

legendary
Activity: 2087
Merit: 1015
August 10, 2015, 02:34:25 AM
He only put out your private pool info because u accuse him of being dictator in THREE topic already.

That's backwards.
Activity: 260
August 10, 2015, 02:30:59 AM

Undecided

today,you promised me
i trusted you
but you sent my private pool out

maybe private pool not be allowed at VNL?
Who gave you the power to do it?

You're the biggest liar

Lol, when you throw mud be ready to get one back.

He only put out your private pool info because u accuse him of being dictator in THREE topic already.

Karma's a bitch, ha?

he deceived me is true
I don't have to guard against him
because he is Dev
 Undecided Undecided
August 10, 2015, 02:22:18 AM

Undecided

today,you promised me
i trusted you
but you sent my private pool out

maybe private pool not be allowed at VNL?
Who gave you the power to do it?

You're the biggest liar
Activity: 596
Merit: 251
August 10, 2015, 01:55:08 AM

Undecided

August 10, 2015, 01:36:17 AM
today,john-conner deceived my trust
He does not listen to my explanation,and libel me
those is chat history

i want send him this jpg

they are from russia,attacked my pool
submit shares,not blocks
they are real thief and crooks

i had send those thief a mail

yesterday,i was talked it with ocminer
he told me someone attacked pool like that
especially on x11 coins

VNL not strong,so be attacked

why not trust me?
VNL had this DEV,its so bad!!
 Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
Mundus Ex Plurimum
August 09, 2015, 11:38:59 PM
Once the public gains faith the market will begin to price in the true value of ZT.

It was on a nice upward swing there for a moment, up to 60kSAT... the public has spoken, this coin can go way further. I'm patient  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1498
August 09, 2015, 06:24:31 PM
The ZeroTime test network is now public. More details can be found at: https://talk.vanillacoin.net/topic/173/zerotime/8  Cool

Excellent work!

Once the public gains faith the market will begin to price in the true value of ZT.
Activity: 69
Merit: 100
Cryptocurrencies since 2013 @cryptoPrecise
Activity: 338
August 09, 2015, 05:12:44 PM
The ZeroTime test network is now public. More details can be found at: https://talk.vanillacoin.net/topic/173/zerotime/8  Cool

Excellent work!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
August 06, 2015, 06:40:25 AM
Nice work....works flawlessly
Activity: 596
Merit: 251
August 06, 2015, 06:10:20 AM

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
August 05, 2015, 11:53:31 PM
The ZeroTime test network will be available in less than 48 hours. Transactions are now taking about one second to fully confirm. Cool

That is excellent!  No other coin offers this. Price will surely skyrocket.

Thanks for everything you do, John-Connor.

Activity: 174
Merit: 10
Mundus Ex Plurimum
August 05, 2015, 10:47:38 AM
The ZeroTime test network will be available in less than 48 hours. Transactions are now taking about one second to fully confirm. Cool

Very promising, will check as soon as it's available!
legendary
Activity: 1484
August 05, 2015, 08:04:02 AM

Awesome!  You are doing great dev!!  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: