Pages:
Author

Topic: - - page 2. (Read 3410 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
September 19, 2012, 08:12:06 PM
How about you take your wounded little attitude and get back to class? Nobody gives two shits about what you agree or disagree with. Nefario will attend to you in due time, and sad to report, the universe does not revolve around you. And try some other world for your little class project, I think you bit off way more that you thought in this world, and you are quire clearly not intellectually mature enough to participate here.
Activity: 574
September 19, 2012, 10:03:40 AM
Is it really scamming "you" when all the funds came from your begging to help you set up your scam in the first place?
Activity: 476
Keep it Simple. Every Bit Matters.
September 19, 2012, 03:28:54 AM
You've basically admitted the reason behind why legitimately he rejected it.
It wasn't so much your IPO asset he reject, it was you. You refused to fully verify yourself; when creating an asset that is needed.
Stop with the butthurt and realise you don't get special exception just because you talked to the owner first.
You were aware of the rules, he shouldn't need to remind you of something you already know. You can't turn around and blame him for not double double checking and reminding you, knowing he'll reject it based on something you already know is a reason to reject it.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
September 19, 2012, 02:51:13 AM
Fee
You will be charged 8.0BTC to create this security, this charge is not refundable.

Per this wording did GLBSE create this security? I think this needs to be changed to say if GLBSE doesn't approve your security this charge is not refundable.
Activity: 686
Wat
September 19, 2012, 02:26:08 AM

PPoweredP has already started making threats to me in PM's, despite me telling him that I would refund the 8BTC.

Activity: 252
Inactive
September 19, 2012, 01:54:29 AM
I'm making these comments without full disclosure of the facts surrounding the issue.  If it comes to light that there was no reason, contrary to what the user has stated, for the user to think his business would receive serious review without providing supporting documentation then I should retract my statements.

The quotes are extracts from the GLBSE Fee thread following a post by OP regarding this complaint.

PPoweredP - You seem a little too miffed considering it was my BTC along with others that was lost.

Irrelevant to the point in question.  The amount lost, and who's money, while relatively small is not the most cause for concern in this case.

Did Nefario lead a user to believe he had some chance to be approved, accept the fee, while the user would certainly be turned down for not providing full documentation.

It's Nefario's site, his rules.

Site ToS does not limit community consequences if the site operator is being an indifferent prick and not conducting a transaction in good faith by properly setting expectations.
Like I said at the start the facts remain to be seen.

Higher profile figures in Bitcoin should be held to a higher standard.  The issue the OP has brought to our attention deserves scrutiny.

Like I've said before about certain sites, ToS doesn't mean this is the wild west where anything goes.
Activity: 686
Wat
September 19, 2012, 01:47:36 AM
I thought you said he was going to refund the 8btc or am I mistaken ?
Activity: 532
September 19, 2012, 01:04:28 AM
I met all the requirements to list my IPO PPP on the GLBSE and even contacted Nefario prior to the listing to make sure it would be ok. He took my 8BTC and refused to list my IPO. He is now refusing to credit my GLBSE account. This is all due to me not waiting another 3 days to pay his new higher listing fees. I want to see him with a scammer tag if my 8BTC is not refunded as promised by Nefario via pm.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1202947

Post evidence, such as email communications and private messages.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
September 19, 2012, 12:08:19 AM
n/a
Pages:
Jump to: