Author

Topic: - - page 168. (Read 713527 times)

Activity: 2054
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
March 18, 2018, 08:23:23 AM
Bitcoin Garden: DECENT Converts Networking to Major Partnership
https://bitcoingarden.org/decent-converts-networking-to-major-partnership/

With the opportunity to participate in 85 different blockchain conferences in 2017, DECENT has been actively engaged in hundreds of conversations with crypto experts, cutting edge developers, and blockchain enthusiasts. The contacts made throughout the year have lead directly to the biggest partnerships and adoptions of DCore to date, projects such as ALAX, a DECENT joint venture with Dragonfly, which will bring DCT to over 100 Million monthly active users.

DECENT kicked off the year’s tour with Learn Blockchain from Experts, on January 14th and finished the year with a bang at the QianChain Camp on December 16th. DECENT had major appearances at blockchain events in Slovakia, China, the USA, the UK, the Netherlands, and Hong Kong, with additional attendance and networking in Switzerland, Austria, Germany, Ireland, the Czech Republic, Kazakhstan, India, Canada, Malaysia, Japan, Brazil, Sweden, Russia, Portugal, Spain, Ukraine, France, Indonesia, Cyprus, India, Bulgaria, Singapore and Denmark....
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
March 18, 2018, 04:46:22 AM
Looks like I'll need to find another hobby...
This one is making me so depressed lately...
Any info on some new exchanges? At this tanking rate, we're going to tank under 3k in a week or two  Cry

This is not fault of this project because the situation is really stressed and so many negative opinions about the future of the crypto projects. But I think nothing going to happen crypto is here to stay for long time so that I'm ready to take this opportunity.
Activity: 141
Merit: 14
March 18, 2018, 04:35:18 AM
Looks like I'll need to find another hobby...
This one is making me so depressed lately...
Any info on some new exchanges? At this tanking rate, we're going to tank under 3k in a week or two  Cry
Activity: 368
Merit: 252
March 17, 2018, 10:59:02 PM
We will see in a year from now people showing more maturity and responsible attitude towards crypto based projects. They will begin to realize this is real thing and has to stay here and evolve over the time. If we look at last year we may feel lot of positive changes and it will change gradually. 

Pretty much, the market might not boom as much as last year but with steady growth and regulations it will attract a lot of institutional investors that have been avoiding crypto because it is so scammy and not really a safe investment compared to anything else, that will all change in the next few years.

I do hope for a stable Bitcoin market and not these wild price swings. Just a slow up trend, with hopefully Decent going up 100x against Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
March 17, 2018, 03:43:00 PM
We will see in a year from now people showing more maturity and responsible attitude towards crypto based projects. They will begin to realize this is real thing and has to stay here and evolve over the time. If we look at last year we may feel lot of positive changes and it will change gradually. 

Pretty much, the market might not boom as much as last year but with steady growth and regulations it will attract a lot of institutional investors that have been avoiding crypto because it is so scammy and not really a safe investment compared to anything else, that will all change in the next few years.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
March 17, 2018, 03:22:07 PM
legendary
March 17, 2018, 03:09:48 PM
I'm excited for the AMA.

On a separate note I remember when DeepOnion had their AMA, the price skyrocketed because it was new news. Clear vision of upcoming events. It was more of a sudden AMA that happened to have positive news. In contrast when Decent released their updated roadmap, it was difference in that the build up for the release of the updated roadmap was I think almost two months. That's a lot of build up, and unless there was going to be mind blowing news, say Naughty America, then it's not going to have a similar 10, 20x kind of reaction.

Any news is good news, the devs are working really hard and things are progressing. All the good signs of a project that will be around for a long time.

In the near future in the market will remain the most serious and technically sound projects, and the abundance of passing and unnecessary projects will begin to disappear as useless. Decent have a good future.

Exactly, I think most traders here that have been in crypto a few years know that things take a few years to get going and crap/scam coins die out.
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
March 17, 2018, 04:25:42 AM
DECENT market trends always remind me of Nano, formally known as Raiblocks. Good solid devs, constant developments, decent community, innovative tech but the price pretty much did nothing for 3 years then went 100x in 6 weeks, I think we'll see something similar here in the future. First couple years noobs dump, whales manipulate, standard crypto a few years after more developments and more usage, price increases. Could dump to 3k like a few months ago, then back up to 20k+ in a few months from now, just don't be the noobs who sell at the bottom while the whales are laughing all the way to the bank.

The fact that Bitconnect is still valued at 75% of DECENT's market cap proves crypto is still a joke currently.

true thing. Crypto is still not fair or somehow reasonable at some stages. No doubt DECENT will rocket soon

Crypto is still full of people who don't research anything and are complete morons with their money doing anything to get rich quick, scammers and manipulators. Regulations will change all of this in the coming years.

In the near future in the market will remain the most serious and technically sound projects, and the abundance of passing and unnecessary projects will begin to disappear as useless. Decent have a good future.
Activity: 753
Merit: 505
March 16, 2018, 05:49:20 PM
I'm excited for the AMA.

On a separate note I remember when DeepOnion had their AMA, the price skyrocketed because it was new news. Clear vision of upcoming events. It was more of a sudden AMA that happened to have positive news. In contrast when Decent released their updated roadmap, it was difference in that the build up for the release of the updated roadmap was I think almost two months. That's a lot of build up, and unless there was going to be mind blowing news, say Naughty America, then it's not going to have a similar 10, 20x kind of reaction.
legendary
March 16, 2018, 02:22:12 PM
DECENT market trends always remind me of Nano, formally known as Raiblocks. Good solid devs, constant developments, decent community, innovative tech but the price pretty much did nothing for 3 years then went 100x in 6 weeks, I think we'll see something similar here in the future. First couple years noobs dump, whales manipulate, standard crypto a few years after more developments and more usage, price increases. Could dump to 3k like a few months ago, then back up to 20k+ in a few months from now, just don't be the noobs who sell at the bottom while the whales are laughing all the way to the bank.

The fact that Bitconnect is still valued at 75% of DECENT's market cap proves crypto is still a joke currently.

true thing. Crypto is still not fair or somehow reasonable at some stages. No doubt DECENT will rocket soon

Crypto is still full of people who don't research anything and are complete morons with their money doing anything to get rich quick, scammers and manipulators. Regulations will change all of this in the coming years.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
March 16, 2018, 02:14:16 PM

legendary
March 16, 2018, 10:27:18 AM

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
March 16, 2018, 10:24:40 AM
hello, i will like to know the maximum supply for DECENT

This one is easy. I can help you out.

Current DCT Supply:

Source: https://explorer.decent.ch/

Total Supply
73.197.775 DCT

Source: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/decent/
There are not so many coins, they are there been not enough coins. Now many projects release much very much coins with a large number of coins. I do not know of course that better. But here it too definitely will play a role in the future when true investors of this project have many coins already on hands.
Activity: 1234
Decentralized Content Distribution
March 16, 2018, 05:10:47 AM
What's the future plans for marketing and building awareness?

This question is in the AMA already! Be sure to stop by our subreddit and upvote it. If you can't participate in the AMA we'll post the output here so you don't miss out.
March 16, 2018, 05:08:42 AM
I would like to see all those questions and answers sum up during next week some times. Although would be hard to catch the session in real time but surely lot of people would have interest questions regarding the project. I will relay on those answers since I am long on and satisfied with current speed of development in actual situation.

We will post an output from the AMA here. So those that can't make it won't miss out.

I don't know how to participate and make a question in the AMA. Please ask Matej Michalko as both co-founder of DECENT and ALAX whether there will be an airdrop of ALAX tokens to DCT holders. It would be a great benefit for both DCT and ALAX token holders (just look at the recent important airdrops and what happened to their tokens prices).

If you would like to participate all you need is a reddit account. Then simply go to our subreddit and add your question in a comment on the AMA post or upvote the questions that are there to give them a greater chance of being answered. Matej will try to answer them all, time permitting.

If you don't have a reddit and don't want one I am happy to add the question...looks like someone has already asked about Airdrops, though.  Smiley

Here's the link directly to the AMA post. You can comment in the "What do you think?" box.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Decentplatform/comments/84lavg/ama_investors_ask_decent_founder_and_ceo_anything/
Activity: 682
Merit: 540
March 16, 2018, 12:15:15 AM
What's the future plans for marketing and building awareness?
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
March 15, 2018, 09:04:57 PM
I would like to see all those questions and answers sum up during next week some times. Although would be hard to catch the session in real time but surely lot of people would have interest questions regarding the project. I will relay on those answers since I am long on and satisfied with current speed of development in actual situation.

We will post an output from the AMA here. So those that can't make it won't miss out.

I don't know how to participate and make a question in the AMA. Please ask Matej Michalko as both co-founder of DECENT and ALAX whether there will be an airdrop of ALAX tokens to DCT holders. It would be a great benefit for both DCT and ALAX token holders (just look at the recent important airdrops and what happened to their tokens prices).
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
March 15, 2018, 08:38:22 PM
hello, i will like to know the maximum supply for DECENT

This one is easy. I can help you out.

Current DCT Supply:

Source: https://explorer.decent.ch/

Total Supply
73.197.775 DCT

Source: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/decent/
March 15, 2018, 10:49:15 AM

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
March 15, 2018, 06:17:15 AM
Jump to: