Author

Topic: - - page 183. (Read 713527 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
February 02, 2018, 02:43:57 PM
Will decent be Alaxs currency?

I don't think it will since they're having an ICO Sad, but I'm guessing it runs on the Decent platform and that's extremely beneficial. Since it's an idea that seems to be a sort of no brainer, with a great team with Matej Michalko as a co-founder, 100+ million users, and so on, it will raise a lot of money, it will be very beneficial for them to only accept DCTs. It would put the Decent brand in the spotlight, in the awareness of many times more people that currently know about it.

Personally I think there should also be a hard cap, unlike ATMChain, which raised 230 million dollars. Even though such an ICO with no hard cap, only accepting DCT would be unbelivable for Decent.

I couldn't agree more with ja23. If they don't wanna make it mandatory to use DCT for ICO, then they should give bonuses instead just like SophiaTX did.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
February 02, 2018, 07:38:14 AM
DECENT And Dragonfly Launch ALAX, A Project Using Blockchain To Revolutionize Payment Processing In The Gaming Industry:
https://bitcoingarden.org/decent-dragonfly-launch-alax-project-using-blockchain-revolutionize-payment-processing-gaming-industry/

Blockchain technology platform DECENT, in partnership with Dragonfly, a distribution platform for games, today announces the launch of ALAX, a project that is already in development, will use blockchain to improve the speed and efficiency of app sales.

DECENT has developed a proprietary blockchain platform called DCore which will help Dragonfly reduce costs, tackle piracy issues, and speed up exchange rates and payment processing.

Traditionally, to buy games or apps, users had to use PayPal, credit cards, or make payments using prime rate SMS, where mobile network operators would take 50-70% commission from the price paid by the user for an app/game. This becomes especially problematic in countries where the primary method of payment is via SMS. With ALAX, payments can be made directly to the developer using ALAX tokens. This reduces the prices for content for gamers, and expedites the transaction. Game developers can then exchange the ALAX tokens for a FIAT currency (USD, EUR, THB, PHP..) at any time.

Since all the transactions are recorded in the blockchain, developers will have a precise overview of the sales of their games, and be able to ensure they are getting a fair deal. It will not only increase the confidence of game developers but also keep up with the ever-increasing demand for game sales – which is currently at 2000 transactions per second and expected to grow to 7000+ in the coming years....

that is a really huge step forward. But what is the direct impact on decent since they are using their own token?
Activity: 2054
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
February 02, 2018, 07:28:04 AM
DECENT And Dragonfly Launch ALAX, A Project Using Blockchain To Revolutionize Payment Processing In The Gaming Industry:
https://bitcoingarden.org/decent-dragonfly-launch-alax-project-using-blockchain-revolutionize-payment-processing-gaming-industry/

Blockchain technology platform DECENT, in partnership with Dragonfly, a distribution platform for games, today announces the launch of ALAX, a project that is already in development, will use blockchain to improve the speed and efficiency of app sales.

DECENT has developed a proprietary blockchain platform called DCore which will help Dragonfly reduce costs, tackle piracy issues, and speed up exchange rates and payment processing.

Traditionally, to buy games or apps, users had to use PayPal, credit cards, or make payments using prime rate SMS, where mobile network operators would take 50-70% commission from the price paid by the user for an app/game. This becomes especially problematic in countries where the primary method of payment is via SMS. With ALAX, payments can be made directly to the developer using ALAX tokens. This reduces the prices for content for gamers, and expedites the transaction. Game developers can then exchange the ALAX tokens for a FIAT currency (USD, EUR, THB, PHP..) at any time.

Since all the transactions are recorded in the blockchain, developers will have a precise overview of the sales of their games, and be able to ensure they are getting a fair deal. It will not only increase the confidence of game developers but also keep up with the ever-increasing demand for game sales – which is currently at 2000 transactions per second and expected to grow to 7000+ in the coming years....

Activity: 191
Merit: 1
February 02, 2018, 06:04:57 AM
Hi everyone, I want to remind everyone that in 3 hours at 2 P.M CET will start the AMA with Matej Michalko, join the channel with the link https://t.me/decentespanol
Activity: 753
Merit: 505
February 02, 2018, 02:14:17 AM
Roads, where we’re going we don’t need roads…but here’s a roadmap!  

Can't wait to see which company will use DCore for payment processing and digital content distribution.

I liked this part:

The SDK for Android will surely be another milestone for DECENT as it will allow for app and dapp builders to easily integrate DCore with their Android applications. One of the pitfalls of blockchain technology thus far has been the difficulty of implementing it for daily use. Our Android SDK solves that issue and we can’t wait to see the amazing apps our community will create.

This is like a niche Ethereum and NEO are not properly exploring, right?

You're right. There's a lot of good things up ahead, with the Alax ICO, and hopefully Naughthy America.
February 01, 2018, 03:41:24 PM

I don't think it will since they're having an ICO Sad, but I'm guessing it runs on the Decent platform and that's extremely beneficial. Since it's an idea that seems to be a sort of no brainer, with a great team with Matej Michalko as a co-founder, 100+ million users, and so on, it will raise a lot of money, it will be very beneficial for them to only accept DCTs. It would put the Decent brand in the spotlight, in the awareness of many times more people that currently know about it.

Personally I think there should also be a hard cap, unlike ATMChain, which raised 230 million dollars. Even though in this scenario of only using DCTs for an ICO that could raise hundreds of millions would be more beneficial for Decent, I just believe in companies only raising what they need to get the project going comfortably. It's safer for the investors.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
February 01, 2018, 03:24:37 PM
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
February 01, 2018, 02:40:06 PM
Just read some Gamefly Decent news on Facebook. https://alax.io/ 100 million users use Gamefly, so this could be very big.
That's the new beginning. Be prepared for the big waves, sounds like something that's interesting would be coming. Hopefully Decent will gain more powerful partnership subsequently.
Activity: 1234
Decentralized Content Distribution
February 01, 2018, 02:15:50 PM
Welcome to ALAX! Powered by DCore.

February 01, 2018, 02:12:57 PM
Just read some Gamefly Decent news on Facebook. https://alax.io/ 100 million users use Gamefly, so this could be very big.
Activity: 191
Merit: 1
February 01, 2018, 01:27:56 PM
We remember that tomorrow we have the AMA session with Matej Michalko at 2P.M. CET, if you want to enjoy the session you can join through the link https://t.me/decentespanol
Activity: 2054
❤ Bitcoin Garden
February 01, 2018, 06:53:57 AM
Where will DECENT take us in 2018? Roadmap for milestones, developments, changes and products:
https://bitcoingarden.org/will-decent-take-us-2018-roadmap-milestones-developments-changes-products/

No doubt about it, buzzwords like blockchain or cryptocurrency are creating a lot of headlines these days. The new-age technology is on it’s way to being widely adopted due to the incredible security, decentralized nature and the complete transparency features ingrained in the blockchain architecture.

DECENT, a blockchain company looking to pioneer the space with their own proprietary technology called DCore, just released their roadmap for 2018. The company takes pride in the fact that they listen to their growing fan base and supportive community, utilizing feedback as they continually seek to build the best possible platform. The following roadmap is full of new developments, new products, refocused projects, and website overhauls and gives their supporters a good idea of where the company is headed....
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
February 01, 2018, 05:13:12 AM
Roads, where we’re going we don’t need roads…but here’s a roadmap

good news,  Wink we should hold DCT and wait for good future.
Activity: 826
Merit: 314
GIF by SOCIFI
February 01, 2018, 04:22:43 AM

Can't wait to see which company will use DCore for payment processing and digital content distribution.

I liked this part:

The SDK for Android will surely be another milestone for DECENT as it will allow for app and dapp builders to easily integrate DCore with their Android applications. One of the pitfalls of blockchain technology thus far has been the difficulty of implementing it for daily use. Our Android SDK solves that issue and we can’t wait to see the amazing apps our community will create.

This is good news. It is immediately evident that the team is working. Good luck to you.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
February 01, 2018, 04:17:30 AM

I liked this part:

I m sure it will be , we have to trust this project !

Yes I think this is a good niche. I love the roadmap but actually did hope for some more partnership related steps.
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
January 31, 2018, 09:33:50 PM

I liked this part:

I m sure it will be , we have to trust this project !
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
January 31, 2018, 01:49:40 PM

I liked this part:

January 31, 2018, 11:46:59 AM

Activity: 1234
Decentralized Content Distribution
January 31, 2018, 11:10:25 AM

Activity: 802
Merit: 501
January 31, 2018, 09:26:33 AM
Hey did anyone of you received the bounty coins for social media as i have not received any coins in my decentgo account

Not yet, still waiting for my coins.  Was there any new info on this guys?
Jump to: