Author

Topic: - - page 181. (Read 713527 times)

Activity: 753
Merit: 505
February 07, 2018, 03:13:02 PM
No future with such trade and prices! Too weak Sad
It's hard to believe the price yesterday was 85% lower than few weeks ago. However I still think we'll see 5 USD this year

Yeah, it's unfortunate what the Bitcoin bloodbath has done, after reaching over $3. But I guess the same is true for other alts.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
February 07, 2018, 02:43:28 PM
It's hard to believe the price yesterday was 85% lower than few weeks ago. However I still think we'll see 5 USD this year
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 12:59:33 PM
hello dev, what is current algorithm for decent?
Activity: 1234
Merit: 528
Decentralized Content Distribution
February 07, 2018, 12:14:50 PM
why i cant access github to download?

Hey, here is link to DECENT GitHub: https://github.com/DECENTfoundation/DECENT-Network
February 07, 2018, 11:01:19 AM
Learn about all of the amazing DCore projects going on directly from DECENT’s Founder and CEO, Matej Michalko

February 07, 2018, 10:59:26 AM
Hello, please send me an invitation link to slack so i can read updates and upcoming events.
Thank you!

Hello, here is DECENT Slack invite link

Please note, the link is valid only for one month (spam protection).

You can join our Telegram channel as well: https://telegram.me/decentch
Activity: 154
February 07, 2018, 09:21:21 AM
why i cant access github to download?
Activity: 1296
Merit: 294
''Vincit qui se vincit''
February 07, 2018, 05:53:29 AM
Hello, please send me an invitation link to slack so i can read updates and upcoming events.
Thank you!
February 07, 2018, 05:34:42 AM
i want to join slackchat

ok thank you bro but i have q question with bountyprogram
I sent a request a month ago on twitter and this account bitcointalk https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/decentbounty-1170665 but i did accepted
on website said that it is finish 31.3 2018. why?

there is now bounty program ongoing right now. Only the ones who participated a long time ago can claim their stake till the deadline in march

that means i cant registed now? it is finish for new register?

Hello, there is no DECENT Bounty available right now. So yes it means you cannot register.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
February 07, 2018, 05:33:25 AM
i hope 2018 is the year of DECENT. Smiley with good roadmap, strong team and great idea.

Being hodler I also hope something good will be happen this year this is nice platform with unique code. Dev team is also very active there so it will be very successful project of the year.
Activity: 583
Merit: 13
February 07, 2018, 05:25:29 AM
DECENT And Dragonfly Launch ALAX, A Project Using Blockchain To Revolutionize Payment Processing In The Gaming Industry:
https://bitcoingarden.org/decent-dragonfly-launch-alax-project-using-blockchain-revolutionize-payment-processing-gaming-industry/

Blockchain technology platform DECENT, in partnership with Dragonfly, a distribution platform for games, today announces the launch of ALAX, a project that is already in development, will use blockchain to improve the speed and efficiency of app sales.

DECENT has developed a proprietary blockchain platform called DCore which will help Dragonfly reduce costs, tackle piracy issues, and speed up exchange rates and payment processing.

Traditionally, to buy games or apps, users had to use PayPal, credit cards, or make payments using prime rate SMS, where mobile network operators would take 50-70% commission from the price paid by the user for an app/game. This becomes especially problematic in countries where the primary method of payment is via SMS. With ALAX, payments can be made directly to the developer using ALAX tokens. This reduces the prices for content for gamers, and expedites the transaction. Game developers can then exchange the ALAX tokens for a FIAT currency (USD, EUR, THB, PHP..) at any time.

Since all the transactions are recorded in the blockchain, developers will have a precise overview of the sales of their games, and be able to ensure they are getting a fair deal. It will not only increase the confidence of game developers but also keep up with the ever-increasing demand for game sales – which is currently at 2000 transactions per second and expected to grow to 7000+ in the coming years....

that is a really huge step forward. But what is the direct impact on decent since they are using their own token?

Hi, ALAX is a DApp built on top of DECENT DCore blockchain, but ALAX will use own token ALX. ALX are going to be generated during ALAX Token Generation Event.
You can join our Telegram group to make sure you will get the most important updates. https://t.me/ALAX_io
February 07, 2018, 04:21:32 AM
i want to join slackchat

I sent a request a month ago on twitter and this account bitcointalk https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/decentbounty-1170665 but i did accepted

there is now bounty program ongoing right now. Only the ones who participated a long time ago can claim their stake till the deadline in march

that means i cant registed now? it is finish for new register?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
February 07, 2018, 04:11:27 AM
i want to join slackchat

February 07, 2018, 03:08:10 AM
i want to join slackchat

February 07, 2018, 12:43:35 AM
February 06, 2018, 06:53:58 PM
i want to join slackchat

Activity: 952
Merit: 251
February 06, 2018, 06:12:43 AM

Price is too low for many tokens. About volume, yeah it's also low but when DCT get attention it can easily change.

Agreed with you this is common thing with all markets right now blood bath in streets a lot of people of crying due to decline in price. This is another good chance to buy this token at low price.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
February 06, 2018, 06:07:36 AM

Price is too low for many tokens. About volume, yeah it's also low but when DCT get attention it can easily change.
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
February 06, 2018, 06:06:14 AM
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
February 06, 2018, 05:43:12 AM

Have patience don't judge the future of this platform by low trading volume. There are so many exciting news but I have totally different opinion there is still huge potential so this will get succeed to find the right track for a solid growth.
Jump to: