Author

Topic: - - page 191. (Read 713527 times)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
January 16, 2018, 04:57:34 PM
I really love Decent.There is only one way for Decent-up to the stars!We all have seen situations like now on the market,many times.The price will stabilize,and somewhere in end of 2018 it will be above 10$.
 Wink
well 10 $ is maybe a little to much positive but decent is absolute a coin with great idea's , plan's and development so , who knows what DCT will bring in 2018
Activity: 471
Merit: 250
January 16, 2018, 04:52:33 PM
I really love Decent.There is only one way for Decent-up to the stars!We all have seen situations like now on the market,many times.The price will stabilize,and somewhere in end of 2018 it will be above 10$.
 Wink

How do you think the current Bitcoin mini crash will affect things? Since it's also bringing down alts, since they are all tied to Bitcoins.
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
January 16, 2018, 10:52:28 AM
 Wink
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
January 16, 2018, 09:41:55 AM

Still in an uptrend. The Dump stopped when it reached the resistance. Waiting for updates to consolidate prices and continue forward.
HODL!
Activity: 583
Merit: 13
January 16, 2018, 04:56:58 AM
A very nice site with great videos about DCore. https://dcore.decent.ch/
Activity: 682
Merit: 540
January 16, 2018, 02:45:30 AM
Could whistle blowers use Decent to publish papers with out the fear of being known or their content being taken down by the Gov?
Activity: 471
Merit: 250
January 15, 2018, 11:46:49 PM
lm believe -   Decent will goes to 10$. and, I think, it will happen this year. HODL the Decent !

You should think bigger... Check the charts, total supply and do the math. I am slowly putting more money in, as much as i can afford before price goes mental.

I'm actually hoping it goes down a little, so that I could buy a little more. But only down for like a day. I need more money though.  Embarrassed
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
January 15, 2018, 10:05:43 PM
If you reach $ 10, DECENT's market value of less than 4 billion, which is ranked in the vicinity of 50,60, this is not too difficult, after all, it reached in July 2017
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
January 15, 2018, 09:57:38 PM
lm believe -   Decent will goes to 10$. and, I think, it will happen this year. HODL the Decent !

You should think bigger... Check the charts, total supply and do the math. I am slowly putting more money in, as much as i can afford before price goes mental.
Activity: 753
Merit: 505
January 15, 2018, 08:36:18 PM
https://decent.ch/en/a-very-decent-holiday-a-story-to-warm-the-cockles-of-your-heart/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=DECENTrewind2017
After reading this essay, it seems as if I have finished reading a biography of "decent" and made me excited to realize the infinite hope for the future. I suggest that the author write a "dencent"

Yes, it's an amazing recap. There should be an equivalent video version that's just as detailed.
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
January 15, 2018, 06:46:28 PM
Be ready, because soon it will stop DECENTding and start ascending again Wink
Activity: 1234
Merit: 528
Decentralized Content Distribution
January 15, 2018, 04:37:39 PM
Matej Michalko met up with The Cointelegraph’s Maria Jones at this year’s BLOCKSHOW Asia to talk all about the pressures and pleasures of running an ICO.  

Activity: 714
IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please
January 15, 2018, 03:47:43 PM
Hi guys, please free to join a New Premium Discord Signal Group. Over 600% profit in last 5 days.

free signal: go to exchange and buy some DCT, mid-term 1000% almost guaranteed  Cool
1000% is too optimistic increase in mid-term trade but 200-400% is expected up to end of 2018 .DCT walking slow with steady steps.
Activity: 141
Merit: 14
January 15, 2018, 09:26:34 AM
Hi guys, please free to join a New Premium Discord Signal Group. Over 600% profit in last 5 days.

free signal: go to exchange and buy some DCT, mid-term 1000% almost guaranteed  Cool
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
January 15, 2018, 08:25:43 AM
Partnership announcements and new roadmap will be published till end of January?
I cant wait to try SDK, got some really hot ideas...

Hope they will reveal those. Those are the main things, important than exchanges for me.
Activity: 141
Merit: 14
January 15, 2018, 08:12:18 AM
Partnership announcements and new roadmap will be published till end of January?
I cant wait to try SDK, got some really hot ideas...
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
January 15, 2018, 06:24:22 AM
I heard that Decent is going to be forked at the end of the month,the new forked project will follow a diffrent market,we also get new coins on the new forked chain 1:1 with your DCT holdings.

"There are still many talks, meetings and negotiations across many industries. From Films  and Gaming to Music and eBooks. There are even some things happening on DCore that we have absolutely nothing to do with, that’s the beauty of open source technology. If you are interested in our technology check out DCore. If you want to know more about our company head over to our website."

This was at the bottom of this article from Decent: https://decent.ch/en/a-very-decent-holiday-a-story-to-warm-the-cockles-of-your-heart/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=DECENTrewind2017

It would be great to get free coins on the other chain!! Shocked Shocked Wink

The rumour is highly lickly true,if you read the sentence carefully:" There are even some things happening on DCore that we have absolutely nothing to do with, that’s the beauty of open source technology."

So, i should withdraw DCT from exchanges to Web wallet. and i can get new coin with ratio 1 : 1, right?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I'm holding my tokens on DecentGO.
BTW who will fork Decent?

I dont know,i hold my tokens on DecentGo also for now,thinking of buying more on Bittrex,i already send some more Btc to my Bittrex account.I'm very exited,end of this month going to be special.Lots of news,partnership anouncement,more exchange listing and something special  Wink

FORK RUMOR

There is NO plan for any fork on DCT.

“There are even some things happening on DCore that we have absolutely nothing to do with, that’s the beauty of open source technology.”

This in no way implies a fork. Please, understand that DCore is an open source technology. A way for others to build apps and systems on top of a fast, stable blockchain.

This sentence just means that anyone can build on DCore. They don’t have to be our partner or affiliated with DECENT in any way.

Thanks for this clarification about that rumor so many people were confused to let know the right situation. I also think there is no need to perform a hard fork and make airdrop for holders.
Activity: 966
January 15, 2018, 06:18:09 AM
I heard that Decent is going to be forked at the end of the month,the new forked project will follow a diffrent market,we also get new coins on the new forked chain 1:1 with your DCT holdings.

"There are still many talks, meetings and negotiations across many industries. From Films  and Gaming to Music and eBooks. There are even some things happening on DCore that we have absolutely nothing to do with, that’s the beauty of open source technology. If you are interested in our technology check out DCore. If you want to know more about our company head over to our website."

This was at the bottom of this article from Decent: https://decent.ch/en/a-very-decent-holiday-a-story-to-warm-the-cockles-of-your-heart/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=DECENTrewind2017

The rumour is highly lickly true,if you read the sentence carefully:" There are even some things happening on DCore that we have absolutely nothing to do with, that’s the beauty of open source technology."

So, i should withdraw DCT from exchanges to Web wallet. and i can get new coin with ratio 1 : 1, right?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I dont know,i hold my tokens on DecentGo also for now,thinking of buying more on Bittrex,i already send some more Btc to my Bittrex account.I'm very exited,end of this month going to be special.Lots of news,partnership anouncement,more exchange listing and something special  Wink

FORK RUMOR

“There are even some things happening on DCore that we have absolutely nothing to do with, that’s the beauty of open source technology.”

This in no way implies a fork. Please, understand that DCore is an open source technology. A way for others to build apps and systems on top of a fast, stable blockchain.

This sentence just means that anyone can build on DCore. They don’t have to be our partner or affiliated with DECENT in any way.

Good. And this is like exactly you said "that’s the beauty of open source technology."
And where is that fork rumor coming from, weird.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
January 15, 2018, 06:05:27 AM
Decent is real project and team surely have some cards close to the chest to use them as secret recipe to make this project highly successful. DCore is open source so we should be ready to see attempts to make the code more advanced and modified by independent developers in futures and nothing to be worried about. 
Activity: 1234
Merit: 528
Decentralized Content Distribution
January 15, 2018, 05:11:31 AM

FORK RUMOR

Jump to: