Author

Topic: - - page 192. (Read 713527 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
January 15, 2018, 03:44:30 AM
I heard that Decent is going to be forked at the end of the month,the new forked project will follow a diffrent market,we also get new coins on the new forked chain 1:1 with your DCT holdings.

"There are still many talks, meetings and negotiations across many industries. From Films  and Gaming to Music and eBooks. There are even some things happening on DCore that we have absolutely nothing to do with, that’s the beauty of open source technology. If you are interested in our technology check out DCore. If you want to know more about our company head over to our website."

This was at the bottom of this article from Decent: https://decent.ch/en/a-very-decent-holiday-a-story-to-warm-the-cockles-of-your-heart/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=DECENTrewind2017

It would be great to get free coins on the other chain!! Shocked Shocked Wink

The rumour is highly lickly true,if you read the sentence carefully:" There are even some things happening on DCore that we have absolutely nothing to do with, that’s the beauty of open source technology."

So, i should withdraw DCT from exchanges to Web wallet. and i can get new coin with ratio 1 : 1, right?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I'm holding my tokens on DecentGO.
BTW who will fork Decent?

you should be fine with decentGO
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
January 15, 2018, 02:39:13 AM
I heard that Decent is going to be forked at the end of the month,the new forked project will follow a diffrent market,we also get new coins on the new forked chain 1:1 with your DCT holdings.

"There are still many talks, meetings and negotiations across many industries. From Films  and Gaming to Music and eBooks. There are even some things happening on DCore that we have absolutely nothing to do with, that’s the beauty of open source technology. If you are interested in our technology check out DCore. If you want to know more about our company head over to our website."

This was at the bottom of this article from Decent: https://decent.ch/en/a-very-decent-holiday-a-story-to-warm-the-cockles-of-your-heart/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=DECENTrewind2017

The rumour is highly lickly true,if you read the sentence carefully:" There are even some things happening on DCore that we have absolutely nothing to do with, that’s the beauty of open source technology."

So, i should withdraw DCT from exchanges to Web wallet. and i can get new coin with ratio 1 : 1, right?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I dont know,i hold my tokens on DecentGo also for now,thinking of buying more on Bittrex,i already send some more Btc to my Bittrex account.I'm very exited,end of this month going to be special.Lots of news,partnership anouncement,more exchange listing and something special  Wink
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
January 15, 2018, 12:22:44 AM
https://decent.ch/en/a-very-decent-holiday-a-story-to-warm-the-cockles-of-your-heart/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=DECENTrewind2017
After reading this essay, it seems as if I have finished reading a biography of "decent" and made me excited to realize the infinite hope for the future. I suggest that the author write a "dencent"
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
January 15, 2018, 12:04:37 AM

Activity: 602
Merit: 134
January 14, 2018, 10:57:24 PM

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
January 14, 2018, 08:50:40 AM
I understand that not everybody thinks the same and that's why we see trillions of dollars in matching orders every day. Am I the only one who acknowledges that?
By the way, DCT $100 is my prediction. I don't care who thinks the opposite. This coin is not even traded in Binance and Kucoin yet. Just wait and see.

You looks so optimistic, dude. Some pumps or dumps have just come from miners. Should be careful with trading.

Yeah $100 seems too high but this is market's decision. About trading yes you are right but as I see, DCT has some strong long term holders.
Yeah i agree that DCT for long term holders but adding the coin to more bigger exchange will help the price increase and total marketcaps value $ specially Binance and Kucoin

binance would be a really good pick especially with all the new users signing up day by day

Yes I agree Binance would be perfect as a rising star amongst the exchanges. But I'm focused on partnerships mostly Cheesy

true way more important to establish some more partnerships

Those will increase demand to platform and tokens. At that time exchanges would love to list DCT IMO.

with more interest its more than natural that more exchanges will follow and list decent

Exactly! Better focus on development and partnerships. Then users will demand DCT from the exchanges.
January 14, 2018, 07:01:11 AM
I understand that not everybody thinks the same and that's why we see trillions of dollars in matching orders every day. Am I the only one who acknowledges that?
By the way, DCT $100 is my prediction. I don't care who thinks the opposite. This coin is not even traded in Binance and Kucoin yet. Just wait and see.

You looks so optimistic, dude. Some pumps or dumps have just come from miners. Should be careful with trading.

Yeah $100 seems too high but this is market's decision. About trading yes you are right but as I see, DCT has some strong long term holders.
Yeah i agree that DCT for long term holders but adding the coin to more bigger exchange will help the price increase and total marketcaps value $ specially Binance and Kucoin

binance would be a really good pick especially with all the new users signing up day by day

Yes I agree Binance would be perfect as a rising star amongst the exchanges. But I'm focused on partnerships mostly Cheesy

Those will increase demand to platform and tokens. At that time exchanges would love to list DCT IMO.

with more interest its more than natural that more exchanges will follow and list decent
Activity: 2
January 14, 2018, 06:58:07 AM

Activity: 38
January 13, 2018, 07:46:07 PM
wonder why DCT has no ETH trade pair on any exchanges, plus only few exchanges it's listed on.... few more listing and eth trade pair would do significant boost to the current price.
Merit: 507
January 13, 2018, 01:12:02 PM
Decent is best long-term project to invest, last price is 2,3$ and I will hold and wait until Decent goes to 10$ and hopefully happen this year. keep up Decent!

DCore looks like Ethereum for outsiders. I know DCore has lots of capabilities, but we should focus instead on what we can really do that differentiate DECENT from Ethereum and alike, which is p2p trustless content distribution (with revenue sharing and other perks) in a much better way than any other blockchain.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
January 13, 2018, 05:37:58 AM

January 13, 2018, 04:45:24 AM

Activity: 753
Merit: 505
January 12, 2018, 02:31:53 PM
What is this after long time i can to this thread and when i went to decentgo site to login and check my bounty coins, their is a message to change the passphrase and they are directing to generate new passphrase but the cursor is just roaming and for more then 1 hrs it is not generating a new passphrase so that i can check my account whether i received my coins or not.

Do really the Decent developers wanted to give their bounty holder the coins or just they are scamming with all shit post.

A few months ago when the bounty distribution started, some of the users kept sending the team their passphrase, instead of their address. Even though such a mistake only affected those users who sent their passphrase, out of precaution, to be on the up and up the team suggested for all to change their passphrase.

As far as your cursor roaming around for an hour, that's a different issue. Try deleting the cache of the browser, or try a different browser.
Merit: 500
January 12, 2018, 08:02:37 AM

Activity: 882
Merit: 297
January 12, 2018, 07:21:14 AM
What is this after long time i can to this thread and when i went to decentgo site to login and check my bounty coins, their is a message to change the passphrase and they are directing to generate new passphrase but the cursor is just roaming and for more then 1 hrs it is not generating a new passphrase so that i can check my account whether i received my coins or not.

Do really the Decent developers wanted to give their bounty holder the coins or just they are scamming with all shit post.
January 12, 2018, 03:08:30 AM

Activity: 682
Merit: 540
January 12, 2018, 02:43:45 AM
More awareness needs to be brought to the states. The home of the FOMO
Activity: 753
Merit: 505
January 11, 2018, 03:15:49 PM
DECENT in collaboration with 0100 Campus is bringing you the third DECENT Meetup. Featuring Matej Boda.

I wonder if the updated roadmap will be released in this meet up.

Good question. The detailed roadmap is the next big thing in DCT and there have been so many rumours about it. Considering they took two months to elaborate it, this must be really awesome!

Indeed the lack of a project roadmap (and WP) is something very peculiar. This concept has a good potential, but I hope that this project will be more detailed in a next future!

Not sure what's peculiar since there has always been a road map. This is going to be an updated road map.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d
January 11, 2018, 02:08:14 PM
DECENT in collaboration with 0100 Campus is bringing you the third DECENT Meetup. Featuring Matej Boda.

Good question. The detailed roadmap is the next big thing in DCT and there have been so many rumours about it. Considering they took two months to elaborate it, this must be really awesome!

Indeed the lack of a project roadmap (and WP) is something very peculiar. This concept has a good potential, but I hope that this project will be more detailed in a next future!
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
January 11, 2018, 02:04:30 PM

Hope they will reveal it these days. Then we can see the future of DECENT brighter.
Jump to: