Author

Topic: - - page 216. (Read 713527 times)

Activity: 256
Merit: 10
November 17, 2017, 03:31:30 PM
decent wallet is not available for me in my pc.has other wallet?
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
November 17, 2017, 06:01:18 AM
Blockchain that you can actually build on. Check out the all the NEW FEATURES

The new features, highlighted in the most recent recent update, are now LIVE!

* Custom Tokens (create and issue assets such as currencies and tokens)
* Instant messaging via blockchain
* Seeder ratings (performance and reliability ratings now monitored and reported)
* Seeder settings (option to set seeding costs in FIAT currencies)
* Geolocation of seeders
* Update manager for Mac and WIN clients

https://decent.ch/en/now-live-dcore-blockchain-you-can-actually-build-on/#utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=DCore
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
November 17, 2017, 03:39:28 AM

All the associations are great. But the team has to selfish at the time that they benefit the DECENT token directly in some way. Bonuses of 10% on the partners icos doesn't seem too much. I speak as a holder of the DECENT token, which wants the best for it.
This is a very good bonus.the price during the ico going to go upstairs and just be more profitable to invest in dct.Also in a network ether may be delayed,and dct instant fee,because many will begin to pay in dct and the price will go even higher.
The total share of those who paid in dct(unlike etherium) in connection with the growth rate in dct will be higher,which will continue to push the price up dct
https://www.sophiatx.com/en/blog/30/upcoming-sophiatx-token-generation-event.html

I agree, but this is the first thing i've seen sophiatx benefiting decent investors in any way. I am wondering how does the Dragonfly partnership benefits decent holders. It just looks like a another separate job for decent developers.

Dragonfly has 100 million users. That's very, very, very simple to understand.

As far as partnerships, the concept might no be instant to the average person. But take someone like, say Kim Kardashian. If she promotes other unknown people, and in doing so those other people become very famous because of it, the average person might think, "Well, isn't she killing her career, these people are going to steal attention from her." But in reality the association, the fact that she's the reason why their famous makes her more known to the people who follow those others.

If Paris Hilton decided to embrace Kim Kardashian right at the beginning, Paris Hilton would still be a huge star today.

That's the simplest analogy I could use to explain it.

ATMChain is associated with Decent, if ATMChain independently does good, then it helps Decent, it brings them more popularity through association. And so on. Higher market cap.

Your comparison might work if these were famous people we were talking about. But this is technology. And one thing you would like these people to work on is the product they were paid for delivering.
If you are paying a guy for delivering a platform for your website, and that guy gives that same platform freely to let's say Google or any bigger company then you. And Google starts using that platform, do you really think after that the people will go to your obscure site, and will start using that instead of Google's same product?

You don't understand my concept, and I didn't think you would since you immediately did not understand why partnerships are important. Especially when the code is essentially done, and the partnership simply requires for other companies to use Decent.

The comparison that I used with Kim Kardashin, though completely far away from the Crypto world, is logic based and also based on human nature. Cause and effect.

And yes, if Google started using Decent for free, like ATMChain is doing, not only will it increase the marketcap, but a significant amount of people will go to the obscure Decentgo website. That's something that would give Decent value and visibility. Even if they just copied the code, it would put the code on the map, Decent on the map. More visibility, more familiarity with the Decent concept, awareness of the roadmap.

Folding coins, a year ago or so ago a radio guy mentioned one particular folding coin and the value skyrocketed. And as a result, not only did that coin sky rocketed, but completely separate coins that also involved folding pumped high, even though the only similarities they have is that they are folding coins. Even though they had no partnership, that relationship was able to do that.

I hope you are right, since i still hold a significant amount of DCT, in fact more then ever before, but i don't see it like that like that. You said that ATMchain copying decent code increased the marketcap. Yeah, ATMchain is 9,155 BTC If you bought that, good for you. Same time Decent has decreasing 3,203 BTC marketcap that just peaked a little bit.

I don't consider small pumps on the Decent price as a significant increase in the marketcap.

And you shouldn't confuse not understanding you with not agreeing with you. That's just either condescending or you can't understand why people would disagree with you.
Activity: 753
Merit: 505
November 17, 2017, 03:09:29 AM

All the associations are great. But the team has to selfish at the time that they benefit the DECENT token directly in some way. Bonuses of 10% on the partners icos doesn't seem too much. I speak as a holder of the DECENT token, which wants the best for it.
This is a very good bonus.the price during the ico going to go upstairs and just be more profitable to invest in dct.Also in a network ether may be delayed,and dct instant fee,because many will begin to pay in dct and the price will go even higher.
The total share of those who paid in dct(unlike etherium) in connection with the growth rate in dct will be higher,which will continue to push the price up dct
https://www.sophiatx.com/en/blog/30/upcoming-sophiatx-token-generation-event.html

I agree, but this is the first thing i've seen sophiatx benefiting decent investors in any way. I am wondering how does the Dragonfly partnership benefits decent holders. It just looks like a another separate job for decent developers.

As far as partnerships, the concept might no be instant to the average person. But take someone like, say Kim Kardashian. If she promotes other unknown people, and in doing so those other people become very famous because of it, the average person might think, "Well, isn't she killing her career, these people are going to steal attention from her." But in reality the association, the fact that she's the reason why their famous makes her more known to the people who follow those others.

If Paris Hilton decided to embrace Kim Kardashian right at the beginning, Paris Hilton would still be a huge star today.

ATMChain is associated with Decent, if ATMChain independently does good, then it helps Decent, it brings them more popularity through association. And so on. Higher market cap.

Your comparison might work if these were famous people we were talking about. But this is technology. And one thing you would like these people to work on is the product they were paid for delivering.
If you are paying a guy for delivering a platform for your website, and that guy gives that same platform freely to let's say Google or any bigger company then you. And Google starts using that platform, do you really think after that the people will go to your obscure site, and will start using that instead of Google's same product?

You don't understand my concept, and I didn't think you would since you immediately did not understand why partnerships are important. Especially when the code is essentially done, and the partnership simply requires for other companies to use Decent.

The comparison that I used with Kim Kardashin, though completely far away from the Crypto world, is logic based and also based on human nature. Cause and effect.

And yes, if Google started using Decent for free, like ATMChain is doing, not only will it increase the marketcap, but a significant amount of people will go to the obscure Decentgo website. That's something that would give Decent value and visibility. Even if they just copied the code, it would put the code on the map, Decent on the map. More visibility, more familiarity with the Decent concept, awareness of the roadmap.

Folding coins, a year ago or so ago a radio guy mentioned one particular folding coin and the value skyrocketed. And as a result, not only did that coin sky rocketed, but completely separate coins that also involved folding pumped high, even though the only similarities they have is that they are folding coins. Even though they had no partnership, that relationship was able to do that.

November 17, 2017, 02:21:17 AM

November 17, 2017, 12:40:42 AM

November 16, 2017, 06:44:14 PM

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 16, 2017, 06:09:18 PM
Slack invite has expired...
Activity: 1442
Merit: 535
November 16, 2017, 05:58:10 PM

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 16, 2017, 05:31:33 PM
Downloaded the wallet, it syncs and then it asks for a key.... What key? I am copy/pasting the keys from decent-go and it returns "cannot import key". Does the wallet work?
Activity: 560
Migranet ITO
November 16, 2017, 03:39:45 PM
ok where can i donload wllet for windows?

Didn't you try the website www.decent.ch ? It's there, mate! https://decent.ch/en/download/
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
November 16, 2017, 03:36:19 PM

November 16, 2017, 02:54:10 PM
ok where can i donload wllet for windows?
November 16, 2017, 02:34:55 PM
hi can i buy decent in etherdelta?Huh
is this erc20 token???

No, this is a coin built from the ground up and not an erc20 token.
Merit: 250
November 16, 2017, 02:31:11 PM
I have been an investor since ICO and my investment has yet to see A roi after more than a year of dev.... Partnerships With dragonfly are ok news but do you have major breakthrough news by end of year coming for sure for your early investors ? If yes can you Tell me more about It to reassure us ?
November 16, 2017, 02:25:48 PM
hi can i buy decent in etherdelta?Huh
is this erc20 token???
Activity: 1234
Merit: 528
Decentralized Content Distribution
November 16, 2017, 02:20:27 PM
DCore is the blockchain that you can actually build on.

DCore is fully open-source with modular components that can be combined to create powerful solutions for your project or business. Check out the all the NEW FEATURES.

November 16, 2017, 12:56:12 PM
Special offer for DCT holders! Enjoy a 10% bonus when you help fund SophiaTX with DCT. TGA starts Dec. 5th. Check out the SophiaTX blog post for further info. Go get some SPHTX!
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
November 16, 2017, 07:31:14 AM
Any news on Bounty tokens, we are now in the mid-week, my hope was that this week bounty tokens will be paid to participant, I rely don't know why this is becoming an issue since it is only one-third of the tokens that will be paid first.
November 16, 2017, 06:42:38 AM
Peter Borák’s (Advisory partner in EY Slovakia) presentation 'Trust Fabric for Next Generation Digital Agenda' at DECENT’s ‘Unchained’ blockchain event in China pointed out that in a BC ledger “you are close to 100% sure that the integrity (in CEA) and availability of  your data can not be violated”

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2017/11/13/new-blockchain-platforms-emerge-to-fight-cybercrime-secure-the-future/#194ee48468ad
Jump to: