Author

Topic: - - page 212. (Read 713527 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 507
November 25, 2017, 12:22:16 AM
I participated at FB, NL and BTT bounty campaigns. I have sent many messsages to https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/decentbounty-1170665 for the last 40 days or so, but no answer and no bounty was paid. Same happened to NL bounties (this one I sent address through email). I only received FB bounties so far.
Activity: 1234
Merit: 528
Decentralized Content Distribution
November 24, 2017, 06:21:42 PM
When is the rebrand planned?

Also there used to be a nice asian presence on thsi coin before exchanges were taken off line. Any plans to get back in asian exchange mkt?

There is no rebranding date or plan set at the moment. However, based on the feedback we received from our community, we have changed our communication and prepared more explanatory materials to show the functionalities of DECENT Blockchain.

Subscribe to DCore for more details: dcore.decent.ch
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
November 24, 2017, 06:18:49 PM

Also there used to be a nice asian presence on thsi coin before exchanges were taken off line. Any plans to get back in asian exchange mkt?

There is no rebrand planned. Why would a rebrand be needed? Decent is a nice name.
Activity: 753
Merit: 505
November 24, 2017, 04:19:05 PM
It looks things will be smooth sailing, unless there's another Bitcoin fork in the future. I know Segwit2x was cancelled, but there were still some people getting Bitcoins just in case.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
November 24, 2017, 03:51:41 PM

Activity: 896
Merit: 272
Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K
November 24, 2017, 01:11:08 PM
So I opened Bittrex web page from another IP which I have never used before. Didn't login just wanted to see DCT price but it just didn't list DCT when I searched for it.

It only showed DCT when I logged in. Why would Bittrex do such thing?
Bittrex is trying to secure your account, but when that happens Bittrex wil send you Email so in that email you can approve your login and you can login to your account, But if you are not willing to do anything else than just to check balance or to see DCT or any othert currency prices than you can ask google "Whats todays DCT BTC price" easy way or if you use Smartphones than try TrexTracker where you can find price of all coins including DCT.
Good Luck
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
November 24, 2017, 06:07:05 AM
By the way, I noticed the first page (announcement post) has been updated. That's awesome. Among lots of different announcements that have been made the last 10 days or so, of course. Keep it going.

I have seen the charts tend to go up. With a large community, updated dev team and current events, I believe that pennies will soon rise. keep it
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/decent/#charts
November 24, 2017, 05:29:26 AM
I hear news thats DECENT will rebrading on 30 Nov, this is just a rumour or true?

I heard this news from trading telegram channel, I hope this is true so we can wait the DECENT go to the moon.

Hi, there wasn't any rebranding date set. Currently we are trying to spread the word and let people know, what is DECENT's blockchain capable of.
DCore is an innovative and customizable adaptation of blockchain technology that allows you to mix and match its components to further your own projects.

Please check & subscribe for details: https://dcore.decent.ch/
November 24, 2017, 05:25:10 AM
I've received all my bounties, but I still haven't received my ICO coins

Hello, if you fillfilled the whole ICO reclaim process according to the instructions, please submit a ticket via our support system on decentgo.com
November 24, 2017, 05:23:44 AM
Just wanted to say a really humongous thank you to the DECENT ADMINS and Sandra for getting us our translation bounty done. We really appreciate it on behalf of qiman and myself. I just want to say the wallet works at lightning speed and we decided we are going to try to uptrade half and keep buying and selling in the dips to accumulate more because we see it has potential and just keep the other half locked in the wallet.. I would advise also other bounty hunters not to just go and dump it as it is on an uptrend and best to trade some, take some profits and try trade some of your stash instead, so your stash never goes down but just earn while trading from it.  Smiley. You are only allowed to dump when I got a buy order in lol.  Grin
I know it took time for us to receive the bounty but now we have it, it looks so awesome in the wallet.  Smiley

Thanks a lot for the long-term support and your help during our ICO Wink
November 24, 2017, 05:06:43 AM
DECENT partners with Pivotal Entertainment to bring blockchain technology to entertainment.

http://corecommunique.com/decent-partners-pivotal-entertainment-bring-blockchain-technology-entertainment/
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
November 24, 2017, 04:27:47 AM
I've received all my bounties, but I still haven't received my ICO coins
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
November 24, 2017, 04:24:12 AM
I hear news thats DECENT will rebrading on 30 Nov, this is just a rumour or true?

I heard this news from trading telegram channel, I hope this is true so we can wait the DECENT go to the moon.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
November 24, 2017, 03:32:42 AM
Just wanted to say a really humongous thank you to the DECENT ADMINS and Sandra for getting us our translation bounty done. We really appreciate it on behalf of qiman and myself. I just want to say the wallet works at lightning speed and we decided we are going to try to uptrade half and keep buying and selling in the dips to accumulate more because we see it has potential and just keep the other half locked in the wallet.. I would advise also other bounty hunters not to just go and dump it as it is on an uptrend and best to trade some, take some profits and try trade some of your stash instead, so your stash never goes down but just earn while trading from it.  Smiley. You are only allowed to dump when I got a buy order in lol.  Grin
I know it took time for us to receive the bounty but now we have it, it looks so awesome in the wallet.  Smiley
Migranet ITO
November 23, 2017, 10:42:49 PM
Content distribution. What was the ICO price for this? This one looks like a promising project.

ICO price was 1 BTC = 3,000 DCT.

If you do the math, it is 33,333 satoshis.
Today it is around 7k satoshis.

It also happened very long time ago, when btc was $600 or something... someone can check that but it had a very long waiting period. Like a year or so.

Some tokens prices increased more than BTC. Some others less. DCT progress has been slow, so the price increased less so far.
Migranet ITO
November 23, 2017, 10:40:56 PM
So I just realized I signed up for the bounty campaign awhile ago, is it too late to claim? and if not how would one go about doing it?

You can still claim your bounty. Bounties distribution started around 50 days ago.
Activity: 364
November 23, 2017, 07:54:54 PM
Content distribution. What was the ICO price for this? This one looks like a promising project.

It also happened very long time ago, when btc was $600 or something... someone can check that but it had a very long waiting period. Like a year or so.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
November 23, 2017, 06:54:23 PM
So I just realized I signed up for the bounty campaign awhile ago, is it too late to claim? and if not how would one go about doing it?
Migranet ITO
November 23, 2017, 05:43:00 PM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102
November 23, 2017, 03:04:43 PM
any windows wallet for this?

https://decent.ch/en/download/

Instructions is giving on the official page you can install this wallet by following them.
Jump to: