Author

Topic: - - page 233. (Read 713527 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
October 12, 2017, 03:24:19 PM
Received twitter bounty, Many thanks.
But i didn't my signature bounty since i sent my details on 26th sept. You can check old messages on that day.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
October 12, 2017, 03:11:25 PM
https://i.imgur.com/IDJejAb.png

Any solution to fix this problem?
Thanks

Clearing the cache or using incognito mode is always a good place to start with. Possibly your browser has cached an older version of the project, which is not in sync with an updated version Wink
Activity: 753
Merit: 505
October 12, 2017, 02:42:20 PM

Thanks

I believe the team has said that you have to clear out your cache.

You can try downloading the wallet and doing it that way.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please
October 12, 2017, 01:09:13 PM

Thanks
Activity: 200
October 12, 2017, 09:34:15 AM
Why can not I login to my account? E-Mail and/or password is incorrect Even when you restore the password, the site does not respond

I have the same problems with both Chrome & Firefox, I'm very sure I always enter the correct combo. I found out that
when I use a Chrome Incognito Session I can login. So maybe this helps for you also

I have the same issue, unfortunately login via incognito doesn't help. I opened ticket for this hope it will be fixed.
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
October 12, 2017, 08:18:07 AM
Still waiting for the signature bounty.

Same, but I'm not in any rush to sell. Selling at these levels are horrendous, probably the worst time to release a bounty of this size too considering BTC just broke $5k. It's actually mad how far DECENT has dumped as I didn't expect this much at all, I'm really glad I sold at a loss at 28k. I know the prices will recover but all alts are bleeding at the moment, I didn't want to hold all the way down. I am only holding a couple alts currently as BTC is center of attention for the next month.

A year from now DECENT will be 10x higher, so if you are currently at a loss just stop looking at the graphs for a couple months. Also if you are a bounty receiver and can hang onto the DECENT for a longer period, you will definitely make more profit from waiting a few months/year.
Activity: 334
October 12, 2017, 06:03:30 AM
Why can not I login to my account? E-Mail and/or password is incorrect Even when you restore the password, the site does not respond

I have the same problems with both Chrome & Firefox, I'm very sure I always enter the correct combo. I found out that
when I use a Chrome Incognito Session I can login. So maybe this helps for you also
Activity: 144
October 12, 2017, 12:50:41 AM
Have the signature campaign bounty payout started? If so, how do we claim it? Do we send a PM?

To receive your Bounty, please follow these instructions:

1) Find your username in the participants' list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pdDTAZItTj0dhwxyppKwkIhJr_Y-Bpc68pA3gPn8H3U/edit?usp=sharing
2) Log In or Sign Up at DECENT GO (decentgo.com).
3) Click on your Email Address in the top right of the home page and go to Wallet from the drop down menu.
4) Carefully copy your Encrypted Alternate.
5) Send your Encrypted Alternate as a “direct message” to our Bounty-related Bitcointalk account:
    DECENT_Bounty (https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/decentbounty-1170665)

*You need to send the message from the account that was registered in the campaign. No appeals accepted at the moment.
** Reminder: Save and keep your recovery phrase and password in a safe place and don’t share this information with anyone.

I done it few weeks back, but till now - there is no payout from you!!! Can you please clarify, how many days it will take you to distribute bounty tokens?
Activity: 1234
Merit: 528
Decentralized Content Distribution
October 11, 2017, 05:38:12 PM
DECENT Core Update

New user issued assets and more. The October 2017 update is packed with possibilities, check the latest blog by Matej Boda!

Neat! Things are really building up fast!

Thanks a lot for the support Smiley
October 11, 2017, 05:37:16 PM
Have the signature campaign bounty payout started? If so, how do we claim it? Do we send a PM?

To receive your Bounty, please follow these instructions:

1) Find your username in the participants' list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pdDTAZItTj0dhwxyppKwkIhJr_Y-Bpc68pA3gPn8H3U/edit?usp=sharing
2) Log In or Sign Up at DECENT GO (decentgo.com).
3) Click on your Email Address in the top right of the home page and go to Wallet from the drop down menu.
4) Carefully copy your Encrypted Alternate.
5) Send your Encrypted Alternate as a “direct message” to our Bounty-related Bitcointalk account:
    DECENT_Bounty (https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/decentbounty-1170665)

*You need to send the message from the account that was registered in the campaign. No appeals accepted at the moment.
** Reminder: Save and keep your recovery phrase and password in a safe place and don’t share this information with anyone.
October 11, 2017, 05:35:34 PM
Do other people also have a lot of problems trying to login on the decentgo.com page?

Some days it works and other days I cannot login and get the message the Email / or password
is not correct. I'm sure I've entered the correct combination.

Hello, please try to clear your cache or use incognito mode.
If this won't solve the problem, submit a ticket to our support system, so our dev team will assist you.
https://decent.ladesk.com/submit_ticket
Activity: 753
Merit: 505
October 11, 2017, 04:52:11 PM
How do you feel how decent manage  the distributions of the bounty  after 1 years ? i think it should have been much easy like many other project did before..

I feel that they were six days late from the date they said they were going to start distributing it, due to a problem they detected on their script. And that you're a fudder. Look at the conversation you're trying to start on this page.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
October 11, 2017, 04:49:46 PM
Activity: 472
October 11, 2017, 02:00:38 PM
How do you feel how decent manage  the distributions of the bounty  after 1 years ? i think it should have been much easy like many other project did before..
Activity: 374
October 11, 2017, 01:52:58 PM
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 11, 2017, 12:08:05 PM
Do other people also have a lot of problems trying to login on the decentgo.com page?

Some days it works and other days I cannot login and get the message the Email / or password

I have never experienced log in problems with Decent GO. It works perfectly as it is supposed. Hope they will fix it if some are experiencing any issues. I see some content is uploaded. Decent is starting  Wink still long way to go.
Activity: 334
October 11, 2017, 11:56:25 AM

Activity: 224
October 11, 2017, 11:54:44 AM
What about the bounty of newsletter, I have not received instructions
This will be the last in the bounty distribution list. First twitter ,then Facebook and signature, translation and blog media ,And last newsletter. I think this is the order Bcoz I received twitter only, waiting fb and signature ,
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
October 11, 2017, 11:43:56 AM
What about the bounty of newsletter, I have not received instructions
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1002
October 11, 2017, 11:39:40 AM
hi Dev, division bounty twitter I have entered. when is the turn of bounty facebook distribution will be done? will we wait for the legion for so many times. i am waiting for good news, thank you Dev.
I think its done distributing, there is no information announce what has been done sent, there is no status.

During the last couple of days we have distributed 1st batch of bounties for Twitter and signature campaign on Bitcointalk. Facebook will start this week.
We will also send instructions to newsletter campaign participants this week.

Thanks for clearing this up, it was really confusing when didn't know if i had all of bounties yet

Sorry for confusion. Each bounty will be in a separate transaction, so it means, that if you are eligible for TW, FB, Bitcointalk and newsletter bounty, you should see 4 transactions to your account when all the bounties are distributed.

How to claim the newsletter bounty?
I do not see interuction to claim it
Jump to: