Author

Topic: - - page 251. (Read 713527 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 507
September 11, 2017, 03:58:26 PM
How's the project going? It seems kind of stopped, the token price dropped a lot these days, so imagine when to pay the bounty.

I believe traders are not that stupid... This is no news. Such information flows quickly and abundantly, so traders can sell upfront and buy back during bounty distributon. As a result, I don't expect price to go down due to bounties, otherwise market would not be efficient enough.

jvper
DECENT Witness and Day One ICO Investor
Activity: 1234
Merit: 528
Decentralized Content Distribution
September 11, 2017, 01:16:05 PM
Hello everyone, we have noticed several spam attempts being distributed on our Slack channel promoting FAKE DCT trading right now. Beware of scam and do NOT take any actions. Those messages are not sent by the DECENT team. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Activity: 955
Merit: 500
September 11, 2017, 06:39:44 AM
cryptocoinsnews.com just published an article. It seems to be real, China is going to close exchanges but will keep allowing OTC trades. Well, the OTC trades can't be stopped anyway. But I honestly couldn't believe that they really close those exchanges. Wow.
Activity: 1234
Merit: 528
Decentralized Content Distribution
September 11, 2017, 04:13:00 AM
Check out these 11 projects that seem to have what it takes to ensure that the ICO era doesn't die completely.
http://coremedia.info/blockchain-news/item/927-top-11-ico-projects
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
September 10, 2017, 10:29:54 PM
Bounty hunter are never responsible for price crashes... it's just a myth everyone seems to believe!!

1-2% goes to bounties and only a fraction will sell. The users who get the larger bounty rewards typically don't sell right away and know to atleast hold for development.

You guys act like there is some guarantee that bounties will be released and then all will instantly sell...

Ignorant thinking...
Yes after that distribution we wont see it crash, some whale is just manipulating DECENT before it make developments.
We must learn something from other tokens like this that it will not skyrocket overnight, like waves lisk or rise.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
September 10, 2017, 10:09:16 PM
Bounty hunter are never responsible for price crashes... it's just a myth everyone seems to believe!!

1-2% goes to bounties and only a fraction will sell. The users who get the larger bounty rewards typically don't sell right away and know to atleast hold for development.

You guys act like there is some guarantee that bounties will be released and then all will instantly sell...

Ignorant thinking...
September 10, 2017, 08:03:35 AM
It always happen with highly popular projects. Whales manipulate the price down, buy like 10% of coin supply and then pump the price x5-x10. Same way it was done with Lisk.

That's true, but in this specific situation you don't know whether it's pure manipulation or people quitting for the time being because of China.
Activity: 523
Merit: 300
September 10, 2017, 04:22:48 AM
Panic is already started, This is the perfect time for DECENT purchase, I can bet anyone who is buying DCT today and hold for a while than there will be same feeling as with Bitcoin bought in 2010 and hold till 2016-2017.

Panic started because the price w.r.t to average price drop of other coins is more steep. The reason is that Decent team had almost an year to deliver, and they came with a less than impressive product. I am holding some decent, but will refrain from buying more, and probably wait for some good update. As of now it looks like some project which you do in your second year of undergrad in computer science.
September 09, 2017, 06:07:30 PM
There is no better time to release bounty tokens than now, those that believe in the project can buy it cheap from dumpers, the price is down already and I don't think there is any excuse now that the bounty hunters are the ones that crash the price

There is a set date for the release of the bounty tokens, isn't it?
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
September 09, 2017, 04:04:10 PM
There is no better time to release bounty tokens than now, those that believe in the project can buy it cheap from dumpers, the price is down already and I don't think there is any excuse now that the bounty hunters are the ones that crash the price

Why do you think buy walls are low? It's easier to buy the drop when tokens aren't worth a zillion when dumped. Price doesn't probably flash crash because of the dump, it drops now because we are preparing for it.
Activity: 868
September 09, 2017, 03:19:44 PM
Activity: 753
Merit: 505
September 09, 2017, 01:27:25 PM
I am here since the beginning and I supported decent very very much. But now I am really annoyed. I am waiting now since 12 MONTH !!!! for my bounty. I can tell you I am that angry about it. I invested also 2 BTC in ICO and now this. No real working product after that long time and price is falling day by day. My question is now , have you a excatly date when you will pay our Bountys?

The coin was launched on June 30, 2017, and like the Decent stated it will be launched this September, 3 months after the coin's launch. If you were a bounty participant you would have know that they were going to release things in stages, a few months after launch. So stop fudding as if you were to receive your bounties right before the ICO started. Before the bounty campaign started you knew the roadmap. Obviously you want to dump, since you don't follow the thread and say things like, "No real working product." Or are just fudding to accumulate more.

Do you know the roadmap? Partnerships?
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
September 09, 2017, 05:24:32 AM
In the front page I've seen no link or mention about exchanges listing Decent...
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
September 09, 2017, 05:09:21 AM
If bounty will be distributed now there will be big drop in price. I know that price is very low but when all bounty hunters will receive their coins there will be sell of for sure. Price will drop and other panic sellers will follow dumping to get something in return. This will be a good time to accumulate. Of course this will be a good time to buy if developers will deliver something like beta for testing. If not I see black clouds coming.
Activity: 31
Merit: 100
September 09, 2017, 03:26:26 AM
Price is looking very cheap at this moment. This is buy time guys, 17k satoshi each DCT is rare one. I just noticed that my buy order is just filled under 17k satoshi. Decent will boom soon Wink

That's rather low. Probably manipulation since the bounties are coming. Will be interesting to see how things play out. Will be a good time to buy.

I doubt it, bounties aren't coming yet and we are not sure it will be released by the end of this month. There is still ongoing ICO reclaim process for early investors needed to fulfill which maybe the cause of delay. 

The devs just announced a couple of pages back that bounties are going to start being paid this month. Are you saying they are liars?

And where are you getting the information that there are still ongoing ICO reclaim that needs to be fulfilled?

Both statements sounds like assumptions based on imagination.

Maybe you are new here but it took the dev's something around 6 months to "calculate" the bounty stakes and since than its been another 7 months..... so excuse us the skeptics when we think the chances of getting the bounty are low...

I saw projects distributing the bounties within two weeks since the ICO...we are approaching 18 months here....
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
September 08, 2017, 11:53:07 PM
Price is looking very cheap at this moment. This is buy time guys, 17k satoshi each DCT is rare one. I just noticed that my buy order is just filled under 17k satoshi. Decent will boom soon Wink

That's rather low. Probably manipulation since the bounties are coming. Will be interesting to see how things play out. Will be a good time to buy.

I doubt it, bounties aren't coming yet and we are not sure it will be released by the end of this month. There is still ongoing ICO reclaim process for early investors needed to fulfill which maybe the cause of delay. 

The devs just announced a couple of pages back that bounties are going to start being paid this month. Are you saying they are liars?

And where are you getting the information that there are still ongoing ICO reclaim that needs to be fulfilled?

Both statements sounds like assumptions based on imagination.
Activity: 774
Merit: 503
September 08, 2017, 10:33:08 PM

Activity: 364
September 08, 2017, 07:37:34 AM
Have all the ico coins been released yet ? mine are still in the ico wallet (the recently updated ico wallet).

I think the ICO tokens have been distributed to all the participates since it has been started for more then one month.
Activity: 315
September 08, 2017, 06:28:12 AM
Have all the ico coins been released yet ? mine are still in the ico wallet (the recently updated ico wallet).
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
September 08, 2017, 03:41:57 AM

Sorry to ask a noob question, Decent is an ICO coin and some of the dev team members are from China, I want to know if the team will refund to the ICO participates?

After so many days of the closing of the ICO and the funds are used for the projects and still you think that if someday suddenly china comes and ban ICO means not for old ICO but from the ban day all current running and future ICO are banned in china and for Chinese public. So their is no question of refunding the ICO fund which has been utilized by the developers, which they are enjoying ?? Smiley
Jump to: