Author

Topic: - - page 253. (Read 713527 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 507
September 05, 2017, 10:07:07 AM
I don't see reason to panic. I understand Chinese people selling because it was outlawed, but westerns?

jvper
DECENT Witness and Day One ICO Investor
Activity: 753
Merit: 505
September 04, 2017, 03:27:25 PM
Where the hell are the bounties? 13 months must be an Olympic record.

The coin was released on June 30 2017, 2 months and 5 days ago. And like the rules of the bounties when you joined, to be released in batches a couple of months after launch, which was 2 months and 5 days ago.

Why is there no public plan. Theyve had 13 months to prepare. Why are some getting coins first and what is the criteria for priority?

Again, this was stated back in August 2016 before the signature campaign started. Due to popular demand, because it's what the community wanted, the bounties will be released in stages. The community were worried about bounty hunters and wanted it to be released in stages. Were you part of the campaign? Because how would you now know that? That's public, just like the decision to start the distribution this month is public.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
September 04, 2017, 02:48:16 PM

The coin was released on June 30 2017, 2 months and 5 days ago. And like the rules of the bounties when you joined, to be released in batches a couple of months after launch, which was 2 months and 5 days ago.

Why is there no public plan. Theyve had 13 months to prepare. Why are some getting coins first and what is the criteria for priority?
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
September 04, 2017, 12:37:40 PM
I just went to coinmarketcap, 95 out of the top 100 coins are in the red, and most in the double digits. That's 95% are down, and big. That's the market right now probably because of this news from the Chinese government https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-09-04/china-central-bank-says-initial-coin-offerings-are-illegal

Yet, the community of all those coins talk about the drop as it's the coin to blame.

This is China impact which is increasing the pressure on all crypto market all are into red almost in overall drop is around 24% but in coming days price will get recover this is timely matter. I think people will find the way how to enter into crypto.
September 04, 2017, 12:33:41 PM
I just went to coinmarketcap, 95 out of the top 100 coins are in the red, and most in the double digits. That's 95% are down, and big. That's the market right now probably because of this news from the Chinese government https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-09-04/china-central-bank-says-initial-coin-offerings-are-illegal

Yet, the community of all those coins talk about the drop as it's the coin to blame.
September 04, 2017, 12:30:44 PM

September 04, 2017, 12:04:25 PM
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
September 04, 2017, 07:53:10 AM
Bounty participants are going to get rewarded pretty well. $1.30 per post, plus whatever they get for every week that they held the signature. So I hope they appreciate the value and become a larger part of the Decent community.

It is insane how profitable signature campaigns are, especially if you hold the coins long term also. I forgot I even took part in the DCT campaign and remembered a few days ago, just checked the spreadsheet and I'm expected to get 823 DCT, which is crazy for what you actually have to do get them.

And the value per DCT can easily be doubled relatively soon, and I believe it can easily be 10x within a year. If you forgot about the campaign, then you probably don't need the money, so I would suggest for you to hold, and also get familiar with the roadmap and partnerships that Decent has. Understand it at a deeper level, and help it grow.

I feel like I sound when I tell people in real life about Decent.

You are completely correct, the majority of bounty collectors will dump but I'll just hold on as they are free coins so nothing to lose really. I did the same with Ark, didn't sell at 3k sat now sitting over 50k, I won't sell for a few more years just out of pure speculation of what could be, I'd rather lose 0.2 BTC profit than miss out on making a couple BTC or potentially even higher in a longer time frame.

Always good to look at the big picture really.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
September 04, 2017, 04:01:04 AM
Hi, has anyone received ATM tokens yet? any news about exchange/trading yet? all looks like locked up and no place to get firsthand info.

Isn't this a Decent thread, what is this about ATM?

It's a Chinese coin built on top of the Decent protocol. It raised at the time $135 million in Eths, which should probably be over $200 million at current market value.

It's hard to get information about it, but based on its white paper, amount invested, and real world connections, and it's business model, I think it's going to be big.

I should write something about it on the speculation section, since it's not something that can easily be explained.

Still not sure how it's build "on top of the Decent protocol"... Is it a fork of the Decent source? Whitepaper doesn't mention Decent or partnership with Decent...

But yeah, maybe different speculation thread would be a good idea.

This kind of touches on it https://decent.ch/en/biggr/

I am still baffled how does this benefit decent holders. Maybe i don't just understand it but don't they have their own nodes and rewards, seeders and miners and own version of the core that they are using?
September 04, 2017, 03:14:20 AM
Hi, has anyone received ATM tokens yet? any news about exchange/trading yet? all looks like locked up and no place to get firsthand info.

It's a Chinese coin built on top of the Decent protocol. It raised at the time $135 million in Eths, which should probably be over $200 million at current market value.

It's hard to get information about it, but based on its white paper, amount invested, and real world connections, and it's business model, I think it's going to be big.

I should write something about it on the speculation section, since it's not something that can easily be explained.

Still not sure how it's build "on top of the Decent protocol"... Is it a fork of the Decent source? Whitepaper doesn't mention Decent or partnership with Decent...

This kind of touches on it https://decent.ch/en/biggr/
September 04, 2017, 02:57:24 AM

Activity: 463
Merit: 252
Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin
September 03, 2017, 07:14:20 PM

Yeah, you receive 1/6 every month after the 3rd day of the ICO, for 6 months. So if you invested, you should have received it to your Ehtereum wallet.

It's just hard getting any news about it since it's from China. That's pretty annoying.

Yea, thanks mate, I just saw 1/6 of my total sitting inside my eth wallet. it's a shame we can't get news but I have a good feeling about the project, and maybe in 6 months time it would pop up with some $2B marketcap.
September 03, 2017, 05:21:11 PM

September 03, 2017, 05:15:32 PM

Yeah, you receive 1/6 every month after the 3rd day of the ICO, for 6 months. So if you invested, you should have received it to your Ehtereum wallet.

It's just hard getting any news about it since it's from China. That's pretty annoying.
Merit: 101
September 03, 2017, 05:01:58 PM

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
September 03, 2017, 04:29:09 PM
Bounty participants are going to get rewarded pretty well. $1.30 per post, plus whatever they get for every week that they held the signature. So I hope they appreciate the value and become a larger part of the Decent community.

It is insane how profitable signature campaigns are, especially if you hold the coins long term also. I forgot I even took part in the DCT campaign and remembered a few days ago, just checked the spreadsheet and I'm expected to get 823 DCT, which is crazy for what you actually have to do get them.
Activity: 374
September 03, 2017, 01:18:38 PM

Is there a good tutorial to export create an address where key is not stored at decentgo?

I can't find the tutorial, but it's quite easy, but after doing it the first time. It's done through the command line, and you need a separate account to fund the creation of the new one. Meaningless fee.

First you have to import your account. Choose your Decentgo account

Type: "import_key" [DecentGO_Numeric_Address] [private_wif_key]

Then get what will be your new address/private key by typing "suggest_brain_key"

Now say you want to name your account chmex
Type:
register_account chmex DCTxxx DCTxxx true

It looks complicated at first, but it really is not.

Then test it out buy sending it like .1 DCTs.
Activity: 404
September 03, 2017, 12:50:52 PM
so strange, so good project but its token's cost decrease every day
do not understand why

As far as I know from the slack channel, I think there is a important situation, the decent witnesses are controlled by a few big whales, some active witnesses lost their faith to this coin.
September 03, 2017, 07:10:41 AM
I'm waiting for my bounty - but why do not everyone get their coins at one time? It was said that all bounty will be distributed until the end of September Huh

Dev when and how will you give away the bounty? Will you send messages directly to campaign members?

It has been said over and over that they will contact participans trough the medium they used to participate.
Activity: 115
Merit: 11
https://dexstats.info
September 03, 2017, 01:13:16 AM

Is there a good tutorial to export create an address where key is not stored at decentgo?
Jump to: