Author

Topic: - - page 262. (Read 713527 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 101
August 11, 2017, 07:14:57 PM
The project is currently running a testnet. Is it wise to move the tokens into the Linux wallet or should I rather wait?
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
August 11, 2017, 02:45:07 PM
Hello Devs, I'm bounty hunting here, any word yet? I hate asking, buuuuttttt we're getting into the second week of August and no batches of bounties have been sent out. Just want to get this resolved already. I have too many coins to be watching over this one like a baby.  Undecided

No official statement yet. They will probably release in September. Certainly not after September.

jvper
DECENT Witness and Day One ICO Investor
August 10, 2017, 10:56:50 AM
Dont want to go through the pages, Any updates on the bounty distribution.

Hey, another surviving bounty hunter...
It's been awhile since I have seen another around here as most of us have died off since the ICO nearly a millennium ago...
But No word yet... still starving over here

Please make sure you visit this thread and ask daily...
If enough ask, maybe an answer will be given Wink

They already have. It hasn't worked. The team has sticked to the schedule and will release in batches, until the end of September.
Just live with it. It will be better, I promise!

jvper
DECENT Witness Day One ICO Investor
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
August 10, 2017, 09:19:08 AM
ATMChain Taps DECENT Blockchain To Help Advertisers Target Viewers In China

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/atmchain-taps-decent-blockchain-to-help-advertisers-target-viewers-in-china/
Activity: 471
Merit: 250
August 10, 2017, 08:54:20 AM

Since I would like to hold my Ico amount for longterm. Is it fine to leave my coins on the reclaimportal?

Or is there any sort of deadline ?

Best to go through the process and have it in you DecentGo wallet.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
August 10, 2017, 06:50:33 AM

Since I would like to hold my Ico amount for longterm. Is it fine to leave my coins on the reclaimportal?

Or is there any sort of deadline ?
August 09, 2017, 05:38:51 PM
ATMchain is going to be a huge success. Lots of interests, and I like that china is hugely involved. I wish I could much into it plus it looks like it's past first day already...Couldn't figure the time difference, they could have made it clear what time it's starting in different time zones.

Unfortunately it is kind of difficult for westerns to participate in chinese crowdfundings. We cannot even have a user account at Yuanbao.

jvper
Activity: 1234
Merit: 528
Decentralized Content Distribution
August 09, 2017, 10:24:58 AM
After reading the blog about third party services being built on the Decent protocol what I understood from that is DCT will be used to raised funds. That new platform will support multi-token support for more than one cryptocurrencies to accept for their ecosystem. How this can help DCT to get value too ? I am bit confused at this part may I didn't understand it well.

Besides accepting DCT as a method of payment in their ICO, ATMChain project is being built on top of DECENT Protocol which means it's one of the future use cases of DECENT Blockchain in general. The project will support the adoption of our technology and growth of DECENT Blockchain infrastructure.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
August 09, 2017, 10:02:00 AM
After reading the blog about third party services being built on the Decent protocol what I understood from that is DCT will be used to raised funds. That new platform will support multi-token support for more than one cryptocurrencies to accept for their ecosystem. How this can help DCT to get value too ? I am bit confused at this part may I didn't understand it well.
August 09, 2017, 09:47:42 AM
Can't get into the Decent wallet.  Where is support for this?

Are you in Windows?
Yes Windows 10

Try deleting the blockchain and the restart it. It's located at C:\Users\your user name\AppData\Local\.decent\data\decentd
I tried this. Still "cannot unlock wallet"   Seems like a password problem.   I have the encrypted wallet address and the private key.

Hello, we have a support channel dedicated for tech and account related issues, where you can check the guides and submit a ticket as well.
https://decent.ladesk.com/
August 09, 2017, 02:51:08 AM

Are you in Windows?
Yes Windows 10

Try deleting the blockchain and the restart it. It's located at C:\Users\your user name\AppData\Local\.decent\data\decentd
I tried this. Still "cannot unlock wallet"   Seems like a password problem.   I have the encrypted wallet address and the private key.

You mean unlock after you first open it?

When you first start the wallet for the first time, you have to give it a password that's under 50 characters.

After that, you import your wallet by entering your encrypted address from DecentGo, and the public key.
August 08, 2017, 11:53:23 PM

Are you in Windows?
Yes Windows 10

August 08, 2017, 11:06:09 PM

Are you in Windows?
Yes Windows 10

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
August 08, 2017, 10:46:56 PM
At this stage of development DECENT is on track to be a great coin, soon more 3rd party applications will be running on top of DECENT network. Imagine what would be the price of DCT by then.

In order for this project to be on its way to become a great one they need A. to step up their community / marketing stratgy and be more present in their channels. B. to pay the freakin bounties they committed to a year ago and shake off all the bounty hunters from them. Until then nothing special will happen here and we will continue to see the coin steadily losing his value

As your correct on a few points...
Yes, the bounties should be issued because many staving families are dying off without DCT for food..
On the other hand,
The decent token price is probably the most boring altcoin I have ever been a part of. Thing just hangs out at the same price level... 30-40K

#Decent4Food
August 08, 2017, 09:40:49 PM

Are you in Windows?
Yes Windows 10
August 08, 2017, 06:08:33 PM
Can't get into the Decent wallet.  Where is support for this?

Are you in Windows?
August 08, 2017, 05:15:42 PM
Can't get into the Decent wallet.  Where is support for this?
August 08, 2017, 03:06:01 PM
At this stage of development DECENT is on track to be a great coin, soon more 3rd party applications will be running on top of DECENT network. Imagine what would be the price of DCT by then.

In order for this project to be on its way to become a great one they need A. to step up their community / marketing stratgy and be more present in their channels. B. to pay the freakin bounties they committed to a year ago and shake off all the bounty hunters from them. Until then nothing special will happen here and we will continue to see the coin steadily losing his value
Decent project has all the opportunity to take the space by storm but I still have some concern about their development team capacity to deliver a sound platform. Bounty needs to be paid soon so as to remove every uncertianties about the price dumping in future

The team is not big in terms of quantity of developers, but they still delivered a sound platform until June as promised. Quality over quantity here.
They never said the mainnet would be fully functional by June through GUI, but it has all the grounds to build things on it such as streaming and subscription. There is a roadmap and they have sticked to it so far, nearing some overdelivering.

If you want to read more about features, please read the following article I wrote yesterday: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@jvper/decent-features

I believe DECENT has a bright future and I am proud to be an investor.

jvper

Thanks for the constant support Smiley

I support you because you deserve it. I have absolutely no complaints so far. Could the bounties be paid earlier? Yes, but it has been widely known since the beginning that DCT would be created at mainnet launch and the team would pay bounties in batches and only after investors received their tokens. Whoever chose to participate knew the rules and adhered to them.

If, however, the team fails somehow, I will not hesitate to point it out and complain (Synereo's thread is proof of it). Fortunately, we are very far from trouble in DECENT.

jvper
August 08, 2017, 02:55:25 AM
We are glad to announce that ATMChain, a new third-party application being developed on top of the DECENT Protocol, will support DCT as a method of payment in their ICO, which starts on August 8, 2017 at 14:28 (China, Beijing Time)! Check our latest blog post for more details!

August 07, 2017, 10:40:53 AM

Decent project has all the opportunity to take the space by storm but I still have some concern about their development team capacity to deliver a sound platform. Bounty needs to be paid soon so as to remove every uncertianties about the price dumping in future

The team is not big in terms of quantity of developers, but they still delivered a sound platform until June as promised. Quality over quantity here.
They never said the mainnet would be fully functional by June through GUI, but it has all the grounds to build things on it such as streaming and subscription. There is a roadmap and they have sticked to it so far, nearing some overdelivering.

If you want to read more about features, please read the following article I wrote yesterday: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@jvper/decent-features

I believe DECENT has a bright future and I am proud to be an investor.

jvper
Jump to: