Author

Topic: - - page 263. (Read 713527 times)

Activity: 374
Merit: 250
August 07, 2017, 12:04:35 AM
guys, where can i find a linux wallet?

It's command line though.

No... the GUI (DECENT) wallet is included once you build the source Wink

Are you sure? All the documentation I've seen is command line. And I believe I've seen people asking why it doesn't have a GUI?

when you compile the code it builds 3 binaries: decentd (daemon), cli_wallet (api client to communicate with the daemon(command line), and DECENT (GUI Wallet)

How do you open the GUI wallet?

double-click the file from file explorer or in terminal:   ./DECENT

That's what I've been doing. It says something about not finding ipfs.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
August 06, 2017, 10:44:58 PM

Are you sure? All the documentation I've seen is command line. And I believe I've seen people asking why it doesn't have a GUI?

when you compile the code it builds 3 binaries: decentd (daemon), cli_wallet (api client to communicate with the daemon(command line), and DECENT (GUI Wallet)

double-click the file from file explorer or in terminal:   ./DECENT
August 06, 2017, 10:41:19 PM

August 06, 2017, 10:14:00 PM

August 06, 2017, 10:11:58 PM

August 06, 2017, 08:56:42 PM

August 06, 2017, 08:52:17 PM

Activity: 672
August 06, 2017, 07:52:34 PM
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
August 06, 2017, 08:37:56 AM
Applications are being built on top of Decent faster than with any other coins. Eth or Lisk or whatever.

This point is valid and to be noted seriously by everyone who is seeking something huge to make lot of profit easily over the next few months. I personally think that one of the mentioned above even has lost direction and is moving in other side than they were at start. Decent is advancing ahead and now waiting will not be long anymore.

Does that remain to be proven or is it a fact that building on top of DECENT is faster than doing it on top of any other platform?
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
August 06, 2017, 07:31:39 AM
Applications are being built on top of Decent faster than with any other coins. Eth or Lisk or whatever.

This point is valid and to be noted seriously by everyone who is seeking something huge to make lot of profit easily over the next few months. I personally think that one of the mentioned above even has lost direction and is moving in other side than they were at start. Decent is advancing ahead and now waiting will not be long anymore.
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
Rubic stays cubic
August 06, 2017, 07:28:11 AM
where is my bounty payment? this is a shocking wait...of course this matters, we all did advertizing work for you guys

They promised to pay bounties in batches after investors received their DCT. They are complying to their promises.

jvper
DECENT Witness and Day One ICO Investor

Seriously,
I have no idea why projects even have bounties. The only thing that happens  is 1000 broke  12 year olds think them spamming twitter or  posting some newbie signature is  'hard work' and post about their $100 bounty  for 100 days straight. Completely useless. I hope projects stop that useless practice and just cut the moochers off. It makes zero sense to throw good money at an army of bots, spam and noobs that think they somehow have an impact on project success by yelling about it on social media.

There is nothing wrong with bounties. One view by a wealthy potential investor can make a big difference to a project. It is true that people can spam, but advertizing does help a lot. The problem is not that people are asking a lot about bounties, but rather why the devs follow this strategy of delayed bounties because it serves no purpose to delay. The moment they distribute the bounties the questions will stop. The longer they take, the more posts there will be about bounties. That is just how it is.

Maybe it is better if the devs create a bounty thread in the alt-coin/marketplace/bounties section and then all bounty questions can be posted there.
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
August 06, 2017, 07:21:33 AM
Hello . I am writing to a team question. My friend is currently in hospital. He asked me to ask a question to the team when he could expect a bounty?
Please do not write stupid comments to this post. This question is addressed only to the team.
Regards.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
August 05, 2017, 11:57:45 PM
where is my bounty payment? this is a shocking wait...of course this matters, we all did advertizing work for you guys

They promised to pay bounties in batches after investors received their DCT. They are complying to their promises.

jvper

Seriously,
I have no idea why projects even have bounties. The only thing that happens  is 1000 broke  12 year olds think them spamming twitter or  posting some newbie signature is  'hard work' and post about their $100 bounty  for 100 days straight. Completely useless. I hope projects stop that useless practice and just cut the moochers off. It makes zero sense to throw good money at an army of bots, spam and noobs that think they somehow have an impact on project success by yelling about it on social media.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
August 05, 2017, 10:11:28 PM
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
BTC donations: 123TimMrhvumKz3ryW33uhb7M7QHWMgMPm
August 05, 2017, 03:16:52 PM

We are trying to reply to all the questions as soon as possible. Sorry for any delays.

Please follow our social media channels for instant updates, as well:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DECENTplatform
Slack: https://decent-slack.herokuapp.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DECENTplatform/

Bounties' distribution has not started yet, we will contact the users eligible for a reward later on. Firstly we will distribute DCT to all ICO participants, this process is still ongoing, as we need them to create accounts first. All the updates and news will be shared here and through other official DECENT's channels. However, as announced before, bounties' distribution will be handled in a period of up to three months after the launch.

^The above is for any trolling or amnesiatic bounty beggars Smiley This is just two pages back. You will get your bounty by the end of september, now please move along. I too am looking forward to the bounty but jeez, the terms have been perfectly clear for almost a year now, nothing hs changed.

Ontopic: Looking forward to following the development of Publiq and ATMChain on top of Decent Smiley Great work scoring these partnerships so fast Smiley Imagine where this platform will be a year from now.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
August 04, 2017, 10:48:10 AM
We are pleased to announce ATMChain, a new 3rd party application, is being developed on top of the DECENT Protocol!

Wait... "on top of decent protocol"? Does this mean that they are using the same blockchain as Decent, or is it just build into cloned/forked Decent code with their own blockchain?
Activity: 1234
Merit: 528
Decentralized Content Distribution
August 04, 2017, 09:39:10 AM
We are pleased to announce ATMChain, a new 3rd party application, is being developed on top of the DECENT Protocol!

Activity: 966
August 03, 2017, 03:33:34 PM
soon as the open source of decent is proven to be trustworthy and a strong platform the price will boom, until then HODL
I just counted and got the result - 9 mil Decent are holds by users. So I guess it's a good sign

What calc is that? 9 million DCT only? It is probably wrong, my friend.

jvper
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
August 03, 2017, 12:09:52 PM

It is nice to see there is a first third-party application on the Decntgo platform. Is that means we can use DCT to buy the ATMchain ICO tokens, right?

Currency accepted: ETH, Minimum investment amount: 0.01 ETH

And it's not on decentgo platform...
Jump to: