Author

Topic: - - page 354. (Read 713527 times)

Activity: 1234
Merit: 528
Decentralized Content Distribution
May 28, 2017, 06:26:20 AM
Hello DECENT Testnet Participants!

If you have noticed any bugs or issues within DECENT Testnet application, please use our Support for submitting. Links to the forum and bug-reporting system are included in your invitation emails.

Thanks for understanding.

Where can we test it? Or is this open to only a few people trying the system for bugs? I am waiting with great anticipation for the platform to launch and would like to see how it goes. I like to test new technologies especially as we have been following DECENT form the very beginning.

DECENT Testnet is invitation-based. All registered testers who gave their email via our website were granted access to it.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
May 28, 2017, 06:14:35 AM

If you have noticed any bugs or issues within DECENT Testnet application, please use our Support for submitting. Links to the forum and bug-reporting system are included in your invitation emails.

Where can we test it? Or is this open to only a few people trying the system for bugs? I am waiting with great anticipation for the platform to launch and would like to see how it goes. I like to test new technologies especially as we have been following DECENT form the very beginning.
May 28, 2017, 05:51:43 AM

Activity: 344
Merit: 250
May 28, 2017, 03:54:46 AM

Decent Network 2nd Testnet Preview  Cool
https://youtu.be/wlSJiTULeCg

Thanks for making this video dude, Alberti is looking really awesome.

So this is the final version of testnet right?

Glad that you like it.
Well, according to https://decent.ch/en/decent-network-launch-process/ , there will be 4 levels.
No, they changed it.

"Alberti will be the second and final Testnet during the DECENT testing phase. The launch of Caesar provided essential information for our product which led us to adjust the launch structure. We have simplified our launch structure into 2 testnets in order to focus on every aspect of the feedback and data we collected from Caesar."

https://decent.ch/en/decent-status-development-update/
Activity: 519
vetherasset.app
May 28, 2017, 03:52:35 AM

Glad that you like it.
Well, according to https://decent.ch/en/decent-network-launch-process/ , there will be 4 levels.

That's incorrect.

Alberti will be the second and final Testnet during the DECENT testing phase. The launch of Caesar provided essential information for our product which led us to adjust the launch structure. We have simplified our launch structure into 2 testnets in order to focus on every aspect of the feedback and data we collected from Caesar.

We have found that having 2 testnets is the most favorable approach, leaving the 3rd and 4th testnet phases unnecessary. Caesar performed admirably in multiple areas and many of the users who were involved in testing gave precise and thorough feedback for improvement, allowing us to make vast upgrades to Alberti and, essentially, skip the 3rd and 4th testnet phases.
- See more at: https://decent.ch/en/decent-status-development-update/#sthash.Mnr5O51Y.dpuf
Activity: 476
May 28, 2017, 03:50:09 AM

Glad that you like it.
Activity: 476
May 28, 2017, 12:39:03 AM

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
May 27, 2017, 08:49:14 PM
Um, that's IOUs, with a .26 Btc volume in the last 24 hours. And it's more than 2x what it was a couple of days ago, if we're going to judge by IOUs. I wouldn't call a .26 BTC volume on liqui the market. The market starts when the coin is launched.

But don't forget a few days ago it was $20k volume when one person bought all orders from 2 to 4 dollars.
Activity: 463
Merit: 252
Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin
May 27, 2017, 07:28:16 PM
Even after the launch of Beta testnet -2 and its success of working , the market reacted negative and the price falls down to 15%, it may be due to bitcoin crash but then also with good news it also not got saved by bitcoin crash.

What market exactly are you talking about? Please don't tell me you are taking IOU price serious. We all know DCT is not yet listed or traded on any market.
May 27, 2017, 07:14:22 PM
Even after the launch of Beta testnet -2 and its success of working , the market reacted negative and the price falls down to 15%, it may be due to bitcoin crash but then also with good news it also not got saved by bitcoin crash.

Um, that's IOUs, with a .26 Btc volume in the last 24 hours. And it's more than 2x what it was a couple of days ago, if we're going to judge by IOUs. I wouldn't call a .26 BTC volume on liqui the market. The market starts when the coin is launched.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
May 27, 2017, 06:18:04 PM
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
May 27, 2017, 05:51:06 PM
Blockchain based DECENT Network is one step closer towards the Digital Revolution.
We have launched DECENT Testnet #2 called ‘Alberti’!

I received the Testnet invite link, but no Linux version??
May 27, 2017, 05:41:33 PM
Blockchain based DECENT Network is one step closer towards the Digital Revolution.
We have launched DECENT Testnet #2 called ‘Alberti’!

Activity: 612
Merit: 500
May 27, 2017, 02:18:31 PM
Was testing the window version. Syncing is fast.. But spelling mistakes in the app.. Not expected that. Check for brows in view heading. Apart from anyone want to exchange some testnet decent. pm me address. I will send some..

I Published an article and my decent app crashed....

Edit: Is the window version contain virus. My Kaspersky detected it as Trojan... Angry

Activity: 602
May 27, 2017, 02:15:37 PM
Excellent price for Liqui. Cool to those who have invested through the exchange. I bought 30k and sold 70k, I did not think that it was so go up.

But this is still very low from my point of view still potential to get 5x after the successful launch of mainnet. Testnet #2 is going so nice I also using this wallet for testing this looking very cool and so impressive thing as expected from this team.
If you think this is still the lowest price during the test tesnet, what if they started the official trade at the time dev devised, I think it will rise big flower at the current price ...
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
May 27, 2017, 02:10:36 PM
Tried the tesnet v2 client, i am confused, downloading crashed the whole client, browsing is just confusing. And am i supposed trust the titles and pay, while hoping that i get what it says? I really hoped that browsing made sense, like in Soulseek or some sort of any other file sharing service, And it baffles me how can this be ready in a month?
May 27, 2017, 01:48:03 PM
My beta invitation was in the spam folder. Would have missed it.
Activity: 784
May 27, 2017, 01:08:48 PM
And you really think its worth 50x the ICO price? And im the one who's dumb Smiley
50X is nothing special half a year after ICO...
I think we will see higher prices than 50X
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
May 27, 2017, 01:06:09 PM
We have been waiting for months patiently and some of us lost temper too but in the end everyone will be happy when decent will be launched over the next few weeks. It may be little bit changing maximum at this stage with such high and advance level of development but launch is near. People have already gained lot just for waiting because of Bitcoin's price. Decent token is symbol of hope and many expectations are from this project. After testing surely will let some feedback soon.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010
May 27, 2017, 12:57:40 PM
i'm in the test #2

Cool Shocked  Kiss Kiss Kiss Wink

Jump to: