Author

Topic: - - page 374. (Read 713527 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 100
April 05, 2017, 07:38:05 AM
Where can we see Facebook/Twitter Campaign Participants (Eligible) List?

Also where is the list of Newsletter Bounty Participants (eligible) List?
Activity: 1234
Merit: 528
Decentralized Content Distribution
April 05, 2017, 06:48:35 AM
DECENT’s heading to Munich! Join us at BlockShow Europe 2017 on April 6th.
Activity: 1234
Merit: 528
Decentralized Content Distribution
April 04, 2017, 10:44:18 AM
Thanks to everyone for joining our discussion about the future implementations of Blockchain Technology with Matej Michalko, Charlie Shrem and Konstantin Gladych last night in Vienna. More events and chances to meet DECENT team are coming soon, stay tuned!

Photos:
https://www.facebook.com/pg/DECENTplatform/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1759774787668021
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
April 03, 2017, 04:41:57 AM
The IOU tokens seems to be doing fine on Liqui.io the last time I checked it was above 55ksat. Can someone tell me the average price of the ICO token. I know it started with  1BTC=5000DCT but I dont know the influence of the first day 50% bonus on the final price

There was another place that was trading Decent, that seems to be partnered with Decent, and looked more professional than liqui. It was a couple pages back.
Were you thinking of openledger.info ?

Openledger has very bad so I don't this would good place to start trade for this huge project. I'm disagree with you suggestion.

Why is it bad? I'm not very familiar with it.
April 03, 2017, 04:41:07 AM
The IOU tokens seems to be doing fine on Liqui.io the last time I checked it was above 55ksat. Can someone tell me the average price of the ICO token. I know it started with  1BTC=5000DCT but I dont know the influence of the first day 50% bonus on the final price

There was another place that was trading Decent, that seems to be partnered with Decent, and looked more professional than liqui. It was a couple pages back.

Yes, that's the one https://openledger.io/market/OPEN.DCT_OPEN.BTC.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
April 03, 2017, 04:18:49 AM

Openledger has very bad so I don't this would good place to start trade for this huge project. I'm disagree with you suggestion.
Activity: 632
April 03, 2017, 04:08:50 AM

April 03, 2017, 02:31:48 AM

Activity: 588
Merit: 252
April 03, 2017, 12:18:43 AM
Activity: 774
Merit: 503
April 02, 2017, 10:28:37 PM
so far I do not know about the project and how about the latest news of this and when will the process to launch..

It's in it's first phase of testnet,  limited to a few people. Expected launch in June 2017. It's main objective in my opinion, what I find the most intriguing is the idea that publishers, content creator can sell their content at a much cheaper price, directly, by cutting out the percentage that the middle man takes. Like Amazon and Apple. I think that's the major potential. And that any publisher can create a website around it. If it becomes as big as Bitcoin, or Ethereum, then I see now reason why major publishers, like Sony, would not use Decent to sell their movies, and in doing so not giving Amazon half the profit. Also it's going to support hardware created by the team that can be attached to TVs, in 2018.

So logically thinking, yeah, this could be big.

Community is important, because as cool as it all sounds, people need to know about it.

Great quality post! I wrote about it dozens of pages before too: the value of the project. I would only like to add that China faces many restrictions, and Decent can be a solution for their population when it comes to online content.
Other than valuable, this project is unlikely to be imitated, for being the first good dedicated project to market.

What are those restrictions?
I think what he meant was censorship and government control. So Decent might be huge since it's decentralized and government cannot control every single computer.

Exactly! Censorship is huge there. Content distribution in China will reach a whole new level when DECENT is launched.

It is definitely a huge market that's why the ICO was intensively promoted there. Probably some of DECENT investors were also from China.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
April 02, 2017, 10:10:48 PM
so far I do not know about the project and how about the latest news of this and when will the process to launch..

It's in it's first phase of testnet,  limited to a few people. Expected launch in June 2017. It's main objective in my opinion, what I find the most intriguing is the idea that publishers, content creator can sell their content at a much cheaper price, directly, by cutting out the percentage that the middle man takes. Like Amazon and Apple. I think that's the major potential. And that any publisher can create a website around it. If it becomes as big as Bitcoin, or Ethereum, then I see now reason why major publishers, like Sony, would not use Decent to sell their movies, and in doing so not giving Amazon half the profit. Also it's going to support hardware created by the team that can be attached to TVs, in 2018.

Community is important, because as cool as it all sounds, people need to know about it.

Great quality post! I wrote about it dozens of pages before too: the value of the project. I would only like to add that China faces many restrictions, and Decent can be a solution for their population when it comes to online content.
Other than valuable, this project is unlikely to be imitated, for being the first good dedicated project to market.

I think what he meant was censorship and government control. So Decent might be huge since it's decentralized and government cannot control every single computer.

Exactly! Censorship is huge there. Content distribution in China will reach a whole new level when DECENT is launched.
Xtc
legendary
Activity: 1972
Merit: 1028
;u
April 02, 2017, 02:18:27 PM
Who ran the testnet? I'd like to see more feedback here. So many bitcoins where invested in the ico but no one participating in the software testing.
Version of March12 does not launch GUI. Only console:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18176294

Nobody started with gui: https://forum.decent.ch/viewforum.php?f=4
Activity: 368
Merit: 252
April 02, 2017, 04:10:24 AM
Hi Everyone,

What is your predictions on DCT price, when it comes out and after 6 months from release day? Would be great if we could discuss possible price. I took a tip on DCT from one guy he new about this project. I've put quite few dozens of BTC in ICO. I would be glad if DCT would go up x3 from ICO price in first year. That would be logical expectation, not too moony. Even with crypto you got to be realistic. The only real train in my carrier of trading cryptos was ETH I was in it from $1.5 per ETH. Made really good profits. But them days are over for most altcoins. I'm not talking about silly pumps where price would slump down after next day even lower where it was. I leave that for kids... I just hope in this case that DCT would be more successful than waves. I had big expectations on waves, but as we see price just not going anywhere. It's very small trading market. I would agree with many opinions that ICO was overfunded. Actually waves and LISK showed me, that ICO days are gone. It's better to wait for release date, wait month or two after all panicking kids will them their coins and then hoover them in your account.
Anyway what is your opinions?

I'm so jealous. A few dozen BTCs Shocked Was it during the 1st day bonus?

Per my calculations, if you invested 24 BTC, and the marketcap reaches 100 million dollars soon after launch, your 24 BTC would be worth $408,296.

If the marketcap reaches top 3 status, a billion dollars, then $6,085,430, with the first day bonus. Without the bonus it's $4,057,620.

I think this has a shot of reaching top 3. If I were you I would start promoting the technology like crazy to others around the community.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
April 02, 2017, 03:26:00 AM
Hi Everyone,

What is your predictions on DCT price, when it comes out and after 6 months from release day? Would be great if we could discuss possible price. I took a tip on DCT from one guy he new about this project. I've put quite few dozens of BTC in ICO. I would be glad if DCT would go up x3 from ICO price in first year. That would be logical expectation, not too moony. Even with crypto you got to be realistic. The only real train in my carrier of trading cryptos was ETH I was in it from $1.5 per ETH. Made really good profits. But them days are over for most altcoins. I'm not talking about silly pumps where price would slump down after next day even lower where it was. I leave that for kids... I just hope in this case that DCT would be more successful than waves. I had big expectations on waves, but as we see price just not going anywhere. It's very small trading market. I would agree with many opinions that ICO was overfunded. Actually waves and LISK showed me, that ICO days are gone. It's better to wait for release date, wait month or two after all panicking kids will them their coins and then hoover them in your account.
Anyway what is your opinions?
Activity: 753
Merit: 505
April 02, 2017, 12:34:26 AM
long wait at the start of the initial ICO  Angry
6 months toward the launch in June

Very long wait may be paid at a price of 5 x ICO  Grin

The wait brings more people before launch, than would be there if it launched say in November. Either way, it's still on schedule. Q1/Q2 of 2017.
Activity: 753
Merit: 505
April 01, 2017, 10:03:50 PM
What's happening with this?  Is there still some connection to Naughty America?

Yes.

Would be interesting to see would happen if it becomes popular with its users, and other major naughty movie company start using it. It will provide them a cheaper alternative of distributing their videos.

Also if other companies see that people that don't buy such movies are buying them because they happen to have DCT, that would be another reason for them to pick it up.
Activity: 632
April 01, 2017, 03:29:09 AM

dx5
Activity: 303
Merit: 251
April 01, 2017, 02:15:52 AM

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
March 31, 2017, 02:39:38 PM
DECENT Breakfast at 0100 Campus Overview!
Thank you all for coming once again and stay tuned to have a chance to join our future events Smiley

wtf is 0100 )

Coworking space in Bratislava Wink
More info: http://www.0100campus.com/

Ah, ok. Looked like military style time 1300 (1 pm) wrote as 0100 by mistake Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
March 31, 2017, 01:38:24 PM
Any time frame when testnet will be available for Windows users. So we have to need another invitation  link to get access when it will be release. Any update about Twitter and Newsletter bounty when it will be done.
Jump to: