Author

Topic: - - page 404. (Read 713527 times)

Activity: 468
Merit: 250
January 11, 2017, 02:44:55 AM
Who knows when they finally launch this excellent platform?
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
January 10, 2017, 10:21:06 PM
Wha't the rush, you guys just want to dump DCT instead of really caring for the project. Go pump and dump Moon Coin or Fedora..WTF!! This is actually a real fucking project with real fucking POTENTIAL!

Indeed, those who are impatient are bounty hunters, the later launch the better, they will forget the bounty, cool.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
January 10, 2017, 02:15:33 PM
I think we will have any clear distribution and launch date in Q2. I really don't have big hopes to see any major break through in this regard in Q1. Delaying is not matter as long as we are going to be delivered and solid tech. Decent team is doing and making sure of everything before talking on this thing.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
January 10, 2017, 12:15:30 PM
From the article Probably most importantly, Q1 – Q2 will come with the launch of DECENT Network.

So people asking for the release date it is around Q1-Q2 2017

Activity: 1234
Merit: 528
Decentralized Content Distribution
January 10, 2017, 10:49:54 AM
When DECENT will start collecting bounty information?What ever the distribution date is but they should complete the bounty data asap.

As we have said earlier Facebook and Twitter will be published soon. Once all the stakes are counted we will share it here as well
Activity: 1234
Merit: 528
Decentralized Content Distribution
January 10, 2017, 10:48:48 AM
Thanks for all the support during the last year and let's see what's ahead!
https://decent.ch/decent-gears-up-for-2017/
Activity: 478
January 10, 2017, 03:38:56 AM
the Greek ann will be updated again on jan 20.

What will you update? Is there any good news?

Any reason for updating translation of the OP? something has changed?
Activity: 478
January 10, 2017, 03:38:14 AM
when is the launch, any given date

Just give them some more time, they are busy with developing, I trust it. And let won't let us down

This question is asked on an hourly basis.....the distribution date is Q1 2017 - meaning any given date between January till March 2017, it was said here before the they estimate it will happen some time in February, stop asking about it every minute your are filling this thread with questions and making the important stuff to disappear in this spam...

Regarding the bounty, I actually agree, regardless of the distribution we should at least know what to expect when it eventually happens.
Activity: 753
Merit: 505
January 09, 2017, 08:56:05 PM
what happened to https://ico.decent.ch/ i cant log in it says The requested URL / was not found on this server. and that is where my ico coins were now how can i find them

It happens every once in a while. It should work for you eventually.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
January 09, 2017, 07:59:14 PM
Here is working
Activity: 322
January 09, 2017, 07:55:21 PM
what happened to https://ico.decent.ch/ i cant log in it says The requested URL / was not found on this server. and that is where my ico coins were now how can i find them
Activity: 285
January 08, 2017, 12:25:49 PM
I have a doubt regarding the product:

How is bandwidth going to be rewarded? I mean, bigger files will generate more DCT, but the bandwidth allocation is not mentioned at all in the documentation. One could upload 100 bytes per second of 1 GB content and would receive the same amount of tokens a user that uploads 1 MB per second of 1 GB content would.

What's your plan for making download speed good? Whoever ever downloaded via torrent knows that speed is crucial.

The question is addressed to the Dev of the project and I am not who to answer it I am only give my point of view of what I imagine it will be by logic:

I imagine that the uploads and downloads of the contents will go at the speed you have contracted, I do not think it depends on the software. We will be paying only for the decryption of this digital content, so I understand.

More Megas up more tokens will cost. I do not think it's like bittorrent. It will be a platform where you pay for downloading the content that is encrypted, we only pay for the private keys that decrypt the content.

If this is not how I say I hope they correct me.

I see, but do you understand that, if the content is a big file and nobody has any incentive for bandwidth allocation, then the download may take "forever"... If you have ever downloaded something that takes "forever" to finish, you probably know the feeling. Customers would rather move to other platforms (traditional ones), where downloads are fast.
I'm guessing that for big companies that won't be a problem. Like take steam for example, if they were to sell games through Decent then they will have a their servers which will help a lot if people are not using their bandwidth. Then of course if Steam was using Decent then the marketcap for Decent would be like 5 billion dollars, and a lot of people will be using it to mine it.

I also imagine that the Decent team is also going to have farms.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
January 08, 2017, 10:16:17 AM

How is bandwidth going to be rewarded? I mean, bigger files will generate more DCT, but the bandwidth allocation is not mentioned at all in the documentation. One could upload 100 bytes per second of 1 GB content and would receive the same amount of tokens a user that uploads 1 MB per second of 1 GB content would.

What's your plan for making download speed good? Whoever ever downloaded via torrent knows that speed is crucial.

The question is addressed to the Dev of the project and I am not who to answer it I am only give my point of view of what I imagine it will be by logic:

I imagine that the uploads and downloads of the contents will go at the speed you have contracted, I do not think it depends on the software. We will be paying only for the decryption of this digital content, so I understand.

More Megas up more tokens will cost. I do not think it's like bittorrent. It will be a platform where you pay for downloading the content that is encrypted, we only pay for the private keys that decrypt the content.

I see, but do you understand that, if the content is a big file and nobody has any incentive for bandwidth allocation, then the download may take "forever"... If you have ever downloaded something that takes "forever" to finish, you probably know the feeling. Customers would rather move to other platforms (traditional ones), where downloads are fast.
Activity: 630
January 07, 2017, 07:38:17 PM
Why the ICO dashboard is not available ? We can't connect, how will we receive our token ? Just by an adresse by mail ?

Your account in DECENT ICO is fixed to your email address.
However, here: https://ico.decent.ch/ you can find your balance after logging in.

How about social media camp spreadsheet,
Cannot see social media campaign participants sir
Activity: 1344
Merit: 656
January 07, 2017, 08:17:41 AM
is it allowed to change the signature now or should we wait until the launch of the main network ..

You can remove it. It's been quite sometime since the signature spreadsheet has been updated with the latest counts. Check the opening post for the spreadsheet to see if your stakes are okay, you also have a form to report any incoherences/problems.
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
January 07, 2017, 05:32:27 AM
is it allowed to change the signature now or should we wait until the launch of the main network ..
Activity: 313
January 06, 2017, 12:33:40 PM
Once I got a warning from my ISP, because I downloaded an old Family Guy episode that I wanted to watch through torrents.

So with this coin, no one will know what I downloaded right?

People in countries who ban things will be able to download stuff right?

you should rather change your despicable ISP that is actively spying on you. For security and privacy, you should use VPN or TOR.

No, it's part of a law that was passed a few years ago. The movie studio or tv station get your IP because of the way torrents work, report it to the ISP, whichever it is, and they have to send you a letter.
Activity: 315
January 06, 2017, 04:45:03 AM
Once I got a warning from my ISP, because I downloaded an old Family Guy episode that I wanted to watch through torrents.

you should rather change your despicable ISP that is actively spying on you. For security and privacy, you should use VPN or TOR.
Activity: 313
January 05, 2017, 05:20:56 PM

Activity: 205
Merit: 100
January 05, 2017, 04:17:54 PM

Jump to: