Author

Topic: - - page 407. (Read 713527 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
January 04, 2017, 03:06:09 AM
What was the total BTC collected by the Decent team  Huh
They raised 5881.35 BTC!
And that budget is growing bigger n bigger.
Activity: 344
January 04, 2017, 01:57:59 AM
They raised 5881.35 BTC!
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
January 04, 2017, 12:07:44 AM
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
January 03, 2017, 09:34:11 PM
I can't wait for testnet.

same here, need more patience to wait tesnet launch
Activity: 753
Merit: 505
January 03, 2017, 06:01:23 PM
I can't wait for testnet.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
January 03, 2017, 04:48:20 PM
Dont expect any time soon. When they say Q1-Q2, I think around May.

I'll have to agree with that.
The is no point in launching the mainnet before it is thoroughly tested, and is stable.
Rushing something through, just to be able to say it is released, is pointless.
Activity: 294
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
January 03, 2017, 02:24:48 PM
Dont expect any time soon. When they say Q1-Q2, I think around May.
Activity: 344
January 03, 2017, 02:20:44 PM
I wonder if when Decent is launched, and if it becomes very profitable, if there are going to be data centers "Mining" it.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
January 03, 2017, 01:31:57 PM
I also waiting impatiently to launch the mainnet but it can take a lot of time till June. But I'm quite sure it will be worth to keep faith into this token.
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
January 03, 2017, 01:16:47 PM

Nothing rises forever and bitcoin will not be the exception. It's like the rain (it never rains forever)

When bitcoin falls, many will run to diversify into other projects (cryptocurrencies) and is when Decent wins the battle. Decent will be revalued against bitcoin, euro & dollar because it improves a product of everyday life. Bitcoin is good because it eliminates the banks. Decent is good because it eliminates middleman in the media making it fairer for all.

I think it is better to follow a roadmap and go slowly than an abrupt rise in prices that is not sustainable over time. This way it will not happen as with Steem to put an example of the many there. Decent will reach 1 billon of dollars sooner than many people think because the team is working hard to make it a good project and a good coin what happens that most people do not have patience and in the end they sell for less than 1 dollar thinking which would not rise more.

People want to get rich in two days and what they dont many know is that the true wealth always is in the long term.
If you think that you are in a good project, be patient, everything will come Grin

its giving me creeps when I replace BTC/bitcoin with DCT/Decent in your comment. bitcoin has established itself as a store of value slowly over the long time whereas journey of decent is just starting!  Shocked
if i go by your analysis then i should be buying DCT after a couple of years 2019/20.

I think it's much more likely for Decent to 10x than Bitcoin now as like you said Decent has just begun and Bitcoin has been growing for years! More room for Decent to grow, I expect to see some great things here over the next year!

I think the same that you;

1DCT=  $0.1 X 10  =$1
                  X 100 =$10
why not?      X1000 =$100

The launch of Decent software will be of global interest around the world.

The important thing is that we are changing the way things were done thanks to blockchain technology and this is wonderful.
Activity: 602
January 03, 2017, 12:42:38 PM

Nothing rises forever and bitcoin will not be the exception. It's like the rain (it never rains forever)

When bitcoin falls, many will run to diversify into other projects (cryptocurrencies) and is when Decent wins the battle. Decent will be revalued against bitcoin, euro & dollar because it improves a product of everyday life. Bitcoin is good because it eliminates the banks. Decent is good because it eliminates middleman in the media making it fairer for all.

I think it is better to follow a roadmap and go slowly than an abrupt rise in prices that is not sustainable over time. This way it will not happen as with Steem to put an example of the many there. Decent will reach 1 billon of dollars sooner than many people think because the team is working hard to make it a good project and a good coin what happens that most people do not have patience and in the end they sell for less than 1 dollar thinking which would not rise more.

People want to get rich in two days and what they dont many know is that the true wealth always is in the long term.
If you think that you are in a good project, be patient, everything will come Grin

its giving me creeps when I replace BTC/bitcoin with DCT/Decent in your comment. bitcoin has established itself as a store of value slowly over the long time whereas journey of decent is just starting!  Shocked
if i go by your analysis then i should be buying DCT after a couple of years 2019/20.

I think it's much more likely for Decent to 10x than Bitcoin now as like you said Decent has just begun and Bitcoin has been growing for years! More room for Decent to grow, I expect to see some great things here over the next year!
I think you do not need to wait so long and wait for next year, the subject of this project work, I think worth going to grow big when it will be distributed and on their launch day ..
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
January 03, 2017, 12:29:25 PM

January 03, 2017, 12:17:46 PM

I also agree with you. Bitcoin can not be compared with Decent because it is thought with another objective. I can not tell you a specific day because only the owners know. And regarding your second question, I am sure that I would enter Poloniex, Kraken and Bittrex in the best exchanges when its time comes.

I'm just one more investor. I do not have a crystal magic ball Grin

thanks, i will try their slack, maybe get some information and answers from there. thought of buying decent many times since they partnered with Naughty America.. lol. but the exchanges are just crap.

Your are welcome.

Sandra Wantrubova comments they are working hard on the development to meet all the milestones from your roadmap by telegram and little more...

However if someone finds out something else that says it here
Activity: 315
January 03, 2017, 09:00:32 AM

I also agree with you. Bitcoin can not be compared with Decent because it is thought with another objective. I can not tell you a specific day because only the owners know. And regarding your second question, I am sure that I would enter Poloniex, Kraken and Bittrex in the best exchanges when its time comes.

thanks, i will try their slack, maybe get some information and answers from there. thought of buying decent many times since they partnered with Naughty America.. lol. but the exchanges are just crap.
January 03, 2017, 08:48:11 AM

I agree with you and I can not discuss it. Try to forget my previous comment please. Read the context in general and do not take it to the letter. I have explained that to make it clear that every coin has its meaning and we can not ask too much for this project that is starting, it takes its time to be great.

All projects and coins are very interesting at first but until they reach a large mass of people..... are just projects ........ Bitcoin is 7 years old and Decent 0 years.

i think it can not be compared to btc too as it is a token of value for using decent platform and not the currency itself. can you tell me if specific time has been ascertained yet for release of DECENT-Core? and if DCT is going to be added to some good exchange before that?

Activity: 315
January 03, 2017, 08:34:13 AM

I agree with you and I can not discuss it. Try to forget my previous comment please. Read the context in general and do not take it to the letter. I have explained that to make it clear that every coin has its meaning and we can not ask too much for this project that is starting, it takes its time to be great.

All projects and coins are very interesting at first but until they reach a large mass of people..... are just projects ........ Bitcoin is 7 years old and Decent 0 years.

i think it can not be compared to btc too as it is a token of value for using decent platform and not the currency itself. can you tell me if specific time has been ascertained yet for release of DECENT-Core? and if DCT is going to be added to some good exchange before that?
January 03, 2017, 08:19:25 AM
I want to make it clear that I also hate to wait but when I read your roadmap I understood from the minute one that I was going to lake time. It's the same with Lykke.

I understand it is a shit to wait..... but this is so ......and I believe and I hope that in the end it will be worth the wait Wink
January 03, 2017, 08:12:15 AM

Activity: 384
January 03, 2017, 08:11:48 AM
MISSED DECENT  Grin
I hate waiting.
But all that changed when I was waiting for you  Kiss
I'm here're always waiting, always available in each of your time

I miss you desperately crave.
Relentless miss you, still my heart I'm still waiting for you  Kiss
Activity: 602
January 03, 2017, 08:06:03 AM
Quality and usage of the content will set the value for Decent tokens after what it will hit the market. All these are assumptions and predictions of which we are all talking. My main objective is to see smooth launch as there is no hard date yet. All efforts and updates at twitters give us hint that it should be valuable.
Correct !! A good project to do with the quality of excellence in building large projects, not just wait worth it to be distributed, but maintaining quality in building this project, for something trade promising and quality of this project, for the future and everyone..
Jump to: