Author

Topic: - - page 454. (Read 713527 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
November 10, 2016, 01:07:21 PM
Hello DECENT community,
Congratulation for successful crowdfunding program.May I know the total DCT supply and the official ICO price?How decent team will use the collected fund?Looking forward for the official statement about ICO price.
Thanx

Total Bitcoin collected : 5881+ BTC
Total coin supply is still unknown as it depends on the DECENT software sale may be.or if you can calculate the sale from the first day with bonus,you can find out how much total DCT sold.Once decent team calculated everything they will come up with a nice explanation and update.we should wait.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
November 10, 2016, 01:04:47 PM
So how are these sig. bounties coming along?   I have had this sig for nearly 3months and aquired a lot of stakes.

Is it safe to remove - or are we still waiting for the "OK"?

It would be cool if one of the projects would set aside a bounty for continued use of the signiture... I would continue to support Decent! 
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
November 10, 2016, 11:57:00 AM
Read this,A CASE FOR DECENT MUSIC : https://decent.ch/a-case-for-decent-music/
If you wait a little,you'll get more Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
November 10, 2016, 11:28:12 AM
I'm very surprise that Decent team have not come out with the summary of the ICO funding, that is quite unprofessional having raised such huge fund. The start of the ICO was a disaster and now the ICO has ended they decided to continue in the same manner. I won't be surprise if the team failed to have a working mainnet around Q1-Q2 they promised. The team seems to be only concerned on the marketing aspect but what are you going to sell if you don't have a product or if you don't have the trust of the consumers
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
November 10, 2016, 10:22:21 AM
Hello DECENT community,
Congratulation for successful crowdfunding program.May I know the total DCT supply and the official ICO price?How decent team will use the collected fund?Looking forward for the official statement about ICO price.
Thanx
Activity: 524
November 10, 2016, 10:13:40 AM
How much is the final price per token?

Varies, ico price range is 12500 sat - 33333 sat.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 10, 2016, 10:02:47 AM
How much is the final price per token?
Activity: 810
https://ironx.io IRONX
November 10, 2016, 09:58:45 AM
OP said we can remove it after 24 hours of ico ended, but it is 10th now, and he still requested one more day, so this one more day will be another 4 days?   Huh

Well you are not even using the SIG, so what difference is it to you my friend Smiley
Activity: 248
November 10, 2016, 09:20:50 AM
How long i must kept decent signature,until february 2017?this 4 month wil be also used to stake?
i don't think we will have to wear decent signatures for that long. we will have to wait for further announcement.

Hello everyone, due to the multiple spam attempts we have noticed in the signature campaign (also based on your reporting) we need one more day before we post final and updated list with participants and their stakes. Thank you for your understanding.

OP said we can remove it after 24 hours of ico ended, but it is 10th now, and he still requested one more day, so this one more day will be another 4 days?   Huh
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
November 10, 2016, 09:06:28 AM

Liqui always start early to open the market with a fake tokens / IOU
I really hate things like that  Angry

Fake price, IOU price is not real, it can be 1 btc.
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
November 10, 2016, 08:52:54 AM
How long i must kept decent signature,until february 2017?this 4 month wil be also used to stake?
i don't think we will have to wear decent signatures for that long. we will have to wait for further announcement.

Hello everyone, due to the multiple spam attempts we have noticed in the signature campaign (also based on your reporting) we need one more day before we post final and updated list with participants and their stakes. Thank you for your understanding.
Activity: 1022
November 10, 2016, 07:07:34 AM
Activity: 377
Next Generation Antivirus
November 10, 2016, 06:49:33 AM
Who is responsible for bounty???
i was rejected, but i wrote 3 time to add me to list, the team is ignoring, today i changed my signature
Activity: 560
November 10, 2016, 05:09:49 AM
I think they are gone with that money. not the first scam on the altcoin planet

No they are not spam. They are busy right now.

Any news by the team ?

Yes, according to its official website from 9-10 November   ,they would be attending Energy Internet Summit at Shanghai.
For more information please refer: https://decent.ch/decent-attends-and-speaks-energy-summit-in-shanghai/
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
November 10, 2016, 04:22:16 AM

So now can we remove our signatures?

you can check this

Activity: 753
Merit: 505
November 10, 2016, 04:17:31 AM

Found this ^^^ so I suppose I can't remove the decent signature.

I missed that post. Looks good to me that they are making that effort.
Activity: 189
November 10, 2016, 04:07:50 AM

Found this ^^^ so I suppose I can't remove the decent signature.
Activity: 753
Merit: 505
November 10, 2016, 04:07:42 AM
There should at least be an update about how far along they are in checking the signatures.
Activity: 189
November 10, 2016, 04:05:22 AM
For how long is the signature mandatory?

I don't think they are mandatory. I read a few pages back someone asking if they can stop their signiture campaign and they said he could, just had to send an email to someone on the website. If you mean when the campaign ends. I think it's on the 5th of next month.

So now can we remove our signatures?
Activity: 471
November 10, 2016, 03:54:45 AM
Cool to see things are moving and the team talks to the community Smiley
Jump to: