Author

Topic: - - page 458. (Read 713527 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
November 08, 2016, 09:12:40 PM
Hello everyone, we kindly ask you to keep the signature in your profile for 24 hours after the ICO end.
Until that time we will check everything and update the list.

Thank you for the support!

Just Confirm here I have change my signature..pretty sure On spreadsheet is already final..Right..Anywasy thanks you DECENT for accept me into your signature campaign and congrats btw For succesfull ICO..Hope DECENT will be great in the future.

Every participant will be contacted with further information. However yes, bounties will be distributed in waves during the period of three months after the main network is launched.

Just patience Wink
Activity: 1008
Merit: 104
November 08, 2016, 08:45:15 PM
Sorry if it was answered before, but now I have only very little time and I would like to ask you what with newsletter, twitter, and facebook bounty,
any form/spreadsheat or so?

for newsletter , facebook, twitter bounty, its not yet available, maybe we must waiting until dev and team review and check it back
just reminder , This Decent is long term project , slow but make sure . Smiley
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
November 08, 2016, 08:23:39 PM
Sorry if it was answered before, but now I have only very little time and I would like to ask you what with newsletter, twitter, and facebook bounty,
any form/spreadsheat or so?
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
The Lady with the Lamp
November 08, 2016, 07:44:58 PM
I think it would be a good move to wait for an official statement from the team before removing the signature. They will need time to check every participant and approve it. A few days more with the signature should´t be a major problem in my opinion

We are doing final checking and ask you for your patience.
Thanks for support!

In case you will have any doubts about your ranking please fill the requests forms which can be found in the OP.

thanks for the update.
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
November 08, 2016, 07:10:06 PM
is there any exchange for Decent?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
November 08, 2016, 07:03:45 PM
Should be a crap load of DCT, with Sig, Twitter, Facebook and Newsletter bounties.  Grin
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
November 08, 2016, 05:46:25 PM
I think it would be a good move to wait for an official statement from the team before removing the signature. They will need time to check every participant and approve it. A few days more with the signature should´t be a major problem in my opinion
if you pay me the loss I get while still having this sig (e.g. 1 week ARK bounty) I am welcome to your suggestion. if not just don't tell us what we should do. you don't have the right to do this crap

you can remove your signature at any time if you want to. That was just my personal opinion and I can fully understand that checking all participants will take some time and I´m okay with a little delay.
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
November 08, 2016, 05:35:23 PM
Do decent already completed their campaign ??
probably much confusion in taking part in this campaign, how they got to their data already on your ad, to ask the right in March later on, if that's all there is data to do a good and fair in your campaign ??

The ICO ended a couple of days ago. As well as the signature campaign. But people have to wait until they get the OK from the dev that their signuture has been accounted for, and then they can remove their signature.
Is, decent team already announced to remove their signature ??
How, for their payments later on, whether it will be distributed in March next or where it will be the announcement to all participants who have participated in the signature decent ?? Smiley
Activity: 535
November 08, 2016, 05:20:56 PM
At least they could have told us to keep the signature longer than 24 h. I removed mine afterwards. Would be really unprofessionell if I dont get anthing because of this😕
Oh man,i hope DECENT will consider you for this.But they need to check our account before issuing the bounty.and until than we should keep our signature.1 or 2 days delay is not a big deal.

Yes it isnt but why they dont say we shall keep it until they tell us we can remove it? Why say 24h?
Whatever we will see. Still a nie project with a great future.
Merit: 250
November 08, 2016, 04:56:56 PM
At least they could have told us to keep the signature longer than 24 h. I removed mine afterwards. Would be really unprofessionell if I dont get anthing because of this😕
Oh man,i hope DECENT will consider you for this.But they need to check our account before issuing the bounty.and until than we should keep our signature.1 or 2 days delay is not a big deal.
Activity: 535
November 08, 2016, 04:52:07 PM
Activity: 753
Merit: 505
November 08, 2016, 04:36:37 PM
probably much confusion in taking part in this campaign, how they got to their data already on your ad, to ask the right in March later on, if that's all there is data to do a good and fair in your campaign ??

The ICO ended a couple of days ago. As well as the signature campaign. But people have to wait until they get the OK from the dev that their signuture has been accounted for, and then they can remove their signature.
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
November 08, 2016, 03:14:57 PM
Activity: 784
November 08, 2016, 02:19:36 PM
There is over 500 signature participants account needed to be checked which is much time consuming.I think we should shut our mouth for a while not bothering dev for asking question about the signature campaign.Right now team has lot of work to do.All bounty should be counted within next 48 hours.So lets spread the world in twitter
they said we should wait 24h after ico and I can accept this. but now they are delayed and this is never acceptable for me in general, if a business partner is delayed. maybe you can accept it but don't tell me what I should accept.
Activity: 784
November 08, 2016, 02:13:21 PM
if you pay me the loss I get while still having this sig (e.g. 1 week ARK bounty) I am welcome to your suggestion. if not just don't tell us what we should do. you don't have the right to do this crap
November 08, 2016, 02:08:34 PM
I wear it for two months. I don't mind to wear it for couple more days Cool
Activity: 686
November 08, 2016, 01:51:58 PM

We are doing final checking and ask you for your patience.
Thanks for support!

In case you will have any doubts about your ranking please fill the requests forms which can be found in the OP.

That is good to hear some news about this so take your time and complete this. When it will be done after I'll be able to drop my signature there anyway thanks for that update.
Activity: 485
November 08, 2016, 01:46:20 PM
There is over 500 signature participants account needed to be checked which is much time consuming.I think we should shut our mouth for a while not bothering dev for asking question about the signature campaign.Right now team has lot of work to do.All bounty should be counted within next 48 hours.So lets spread the world in twitter
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
November 08, 2016, 01:28:45 PM
I would not get rid of my signature until getting word from the dev.

Neither would I. And this project needs to be supported. Looking forward for the post ICO bounty campaign.
Activity: 728
November 08, 2016, 12:28:54 PM
I think it will take another 24 hours to be seen complete list of bounties. I will say to have patience and let the team work. These delays are normal in these matters and are obvious. I hope to see all the bounties lists altogether to know the status of mine as well. It is nice to see some words by team on this matter.
Jump to: