Author

Topic: - - page 491. (Read 713527 times)

Activity: 1234
Merit: 528
Decentralized Content Distribution
October 10, 2016, 04:04:43 PM
No mining?

Will be available once the network is launched.
Check the whitepaper for more information: https://decent.ch/src/decent-whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
October 10, 2016, 04:00:01 PM
No mining?
October 10, 2016, 03:52:03 PM
Nothing update Decent in  OP,, where  dev??

We accept Fiat currency from now on:
https://decent.ch/now-can-participate-decent-ico-fiat-currency/
October 10, 2016, 03:50:24 PM
It depends what you understand by official. We are a legal entity and all payments that will be done are official. All payments are secure. Please see our refund policy as well: https://paybis.com/about-us/refund-policy/

I think he likes to know if this is officially supported by the decent team

Besides Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies you can from now on participate in DECENT ICO using Fiat currency as well!
October 10, 2016, 03:49:48 PM
Decent was paying for a signature campaign here on Bitcointalk, there may be other ways to earn some. It is a decent project, interesting Wink

And any spreadsheet list for Facebook + Twitter campaign?

I dont think that they have prepared any spreadsheet for Facebook & Twitter campaign, as they are just paying for Liking their profile by 1 share not like ICONOMI that you have to share and like and retweet , like this so many options and then at the end tell most of them as spammers and dont give bounty.

Decent have kept very simple bounty for the Facebook + Twitter campaign, If i am not wrong.

Facebook and Twitter lists will be available at the end of the campaign. There is no Bounty for sharing/retweeting. People earn reward for becoming and staying our fans/followers each week.
October 10, 2016, 03:46:45 PM
We accept Fiat currency from now on!

Besides Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies you can from now on participate in DECENT ICO using Fiat currency as well!
Activity: 581
Merit: 250
October 10, 2016, 01:04:32 PM
Nice to see Decentralizing Content/DECENT raised 5500+ BTC so far just think want to invest for this project and decent had a good partners too

Great for raising  5500+ BTC. Good luck
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
October 10, 2016, 12:57:36 PM
Nice to see Decentralizing Content/DECENT raised 5500+ BTC so far just think want to invest for this project and decent had a good partners too
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
October 10, 2016, 12:42:26 PM
oke im join Signature
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
October 10, 2016, 10:11:04 AM
Decent was paying for a signature campaign here on Bitcointalk, there may be other ways to earn some. It is a decent project, interesting Wink

I dont think that they have prepared any spreadsheet for Facebook & Twitter campaign, as they are just paying for Liking their profile by 1 share not like ICONOMI that you have to share and like and retweet , like this so many options and then at the end tell most of them as spammers and dont give bounty.

Decent have kept very simple bounty for the Facebook + Twitter campaign, If i am not wrong.
Activity: 616
October 10, 2016, 10:07:46 AM

Activity: 259
October 10, 2016, 09:32:21 AM
Activity: 406
October 10, 2016, 09:04:15 AM
there is some bounty counter??? way to see our bounty saldo, like iconomi had???
This is DECENT,not iconomi
And what will you do with the bounty counter if you never gonna paid like ICONOMI did?decent not paying for tweets or like.just follow them on twitter,like their official FB page and you're okay.
Activity: 420
October 10, 2016, 08:47:42 AM
there is some bounty counter??? way to see our bounty saldo, like iconomi had???
October 10, 2016, 07:35:48 AM
has anyone knows, or has any idea if this tokens will be release to trade on a exchange, when the ico finishes?Huh
if yes, when???
thx
After ICO and coin distribution there would be an official news about listing.Still many days left and trust me your question will be repeated 100 times after end of the ico.so keep your eyes 👀 here.
lol Smiley i know i will not be the only one....
but thx anyway for the quick reply...
Merit: 500
October 10, 2016, 07:33:10 AM
has anyone knows, or has any idea if this tokens will be release to trade on a exchange, when the ico finishes?Huh
if yes, when???
thx
After ICO and coin distribution there would be an official news about listing.Still many days left and trust me your question will be repeated 100 times after end of the ico.so keep your eyes 👀 here.
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
October 10, 2016, 07:33:00 AM
Nothing update Decent in  OP,, where  dev??
October 10, 2016, 07:27:29 AM
if yes, when???
thx
Merit: 500
October 10, 2016, 06:45:40 AM
Hey Guys,

Would like to announce that you are able to participate in Decent ICO with various FIAT payment.
https://paybis.com/news/participate-in-decent-ico-with-paybiscom/

In case you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us via online chat on paybis.com
So Decent is now accepting Fiat deposits by third party?why not accepting direct deposits through bank transfer?Any further procedure needed like KYC?I think decent crowdfunding program is going to huge like ICN.
Correction Edit: Decent is not accepting fiat.You need to deposit USD to third party and they will send the BTC to your decent ico account.you need to provide your ico deposit addy
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
October 10, 2016, 06:25:35 AM
Yes it has been integrated, login to Ico.decent.ch and you will see our logo there as well! This is first experience for us supporting an ICO, we like Decent project. So let's see what will be the result.
Jump to: