Author

Topic: - - page 492. (Read 713527 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
October 10, 2016, 05:44:19 AM
Good, I can see that Decent have integrated fiat payment into the ICO dash board, let's wait and see flood gate
Activity: 283
Merit: 101
October 10, 2016, 05:43:20 AM
It depends what you understand by official. We are a legal entity and all payments that will be done are official. All payments are secure. Please see our refund policy as well: https://paybis.com/about-us/refund-policy/

I think he likes to know if this is officially supported by the decent team
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
October 10, 2016, 05:34:50 AM
It depends what you understand by official. We are a legal entity and all payments that will be done are official. All payments are secure. Please see our refund policy as well: https://paybis.com/about-us/refund-policy/
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
October 10, 2016, 04:37:02 AM
Hey Guys,

Would like to announce that you are able to participate in Decent ICO with various FIAT payment.
https://paybis.com/news/participate-in-decent-ico-with-paybiscom/

In case you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us via online chat on paybis.com

Is this official fiat payment? If this is unofficial, is it unsecure?
Activity: 194
October 10, 2016, 04:30:52 AM
Hey Guys,

Would like to announce that you are able to participate in Decent ICO with various FIAT payment.
https://paybis.com/news/participate-in-decent-ico-with-paybiscom/

In case you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us via online chat on paybis.com
dx5
Activity: 303
Merit: 251
October 10, 2016, 02:36:41 AM
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
October 10, 2016, 02:14:40 AM
The Greek translation is fully updated. Enjoy guys

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15626859
Activity: 154
October 10, 2016, 01:40:32 AM
Hi,
I am using signature from over an week ago but still not accepted in the signature campaign list.Can somebody explain why?
thank you

Yeah, the lasts accepted accounts joined 10 days ago. I guess there's not much to do but wait a little more.

How about for the facebook, twitter and newsletter bounties. are we still going to be qualified to get few decents to keep? its only now that I've finally read the whole project actually.  Grin If things go well, this mayu compete the existing ones.

Yeah, that should still be active. Campaign ends when ICO ends. At least the FB. I don't know about newsletter bounties though.

Newsletter bounties usually ends when ICO started. Almost certainly it is no longer available.
Newsletter bounties are still on.There is no official announcement about closing.Visit the bounty details page for more information.
Please be specify about bounty,I hope you already know how ICONOMI treat their bounty hunters unfairly without any previous notice.At least Decent is not like that
Activity: 560
October 10, 2016, 01:23:18 AM
How will you prevent copyright strikes?
Would each and every published data be checked?
Activity: 459
October 10, 2016, 01:19:04 AM
Hi,
I am using signature from over an week ago but still not accepted in the signature campaign list.Can somebody explain why?
thank you

Yeah, the lasts accepted accounts joined 10 days ago. I guess there's not much to do but wait a little more.

How about for the facebook, twitter and newsletter bounties. are we still going to be qualified to get few decents to keep? its only now that I've finally read the whole project actually.  Grin If things go well, this mayu compete the existing ones.

Yeah, that should still be active. Campaign ends when ICO ends. At least the FB. I don't know about newsletter bounties though.

Newsletter bounties usually ends when ICO started. Almost certainly it is no longer available.
Activity: 403
October 10, 2016, 12:45:05 AM
Hi,
thank you

Wait, dev will update the doc, the campaign is still up.
Activity: 256
October 10, 2016, 12:33:58 AM
Hi,
thank you

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
October 10, 2016, 12:26:55 AM
Hi,
thank you

October 10, 2016, 12:13:54 AM
Been seeing lots of users already wearing the signature. The first page doesn't seem to mention when is the ICO going to end?
would love to get some bounties Smiley
It started on September 10, 11, and I believe it runs for 8 weeks.
October 10, 2016, 12:11:33 AM
Hi,
thank you

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
October 10, 2016, 12:07:46 AM
Been seeing lots of users already wearing the signature. The first page doesn't seem to mention when is the ICO going to end?
would love to get some bounties Smiley
Activity: 476
October 10, 2016, 12:04:37 AM
Hi,
thank you
October 09, 2016, 10:50:42 PM
Particpating in the campaign. Exciting. When will the list be updated?
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
October 09, 2016, 08:04:42 PM
sorry , this bounty sub email, twitter, facebook still?
this isn't available for newbies Sad
i want to participate too but i can't
Activity: 994
Merit: 513
October 09, 2016, 07:33:03 PM
DECENT ICO raised over 5500 BTC in a month. Current price is valid until 11pm GMT, October 9, join now!
https://decent.ch/decents-ico-raised-5500-btc-month/

Great result so far, looking forward for the next 4 weeks.

Maybe next four weeks will hardly get fund because first day bonus is too much, mostly who like this coin were already bought

We'll see. Since there are no bonusses anymore, investing now is close to pointless. If you want to invest, you'll be waiting until the very end. There is no downside to it, while there is a significant downside to locking your BTC for the next 4 weeks.
I expect a lot of last minute buys.

Considering that the ICO takes 8 weeks in total, maybe some investors didn't want to lock their funds for these additional weeks and wanted to invest at the very last days.  Wink

My point exactly. You wrote it better and shorter, though Smiley
Jump to: