Author

Topic: - - page 512. (Read 713527 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
September 22, 2016, 02:37:17 PM
Hi I sent 1 BTC to the ICO nearly 9hrs ago with mining fee and it hasn't been credited to my balance (despite block chain registering as recieved) can you assist Please?

https://live.blockcypher.com/btc/address/1FdFWjJkUKNC21KFcVLbJMSTh8tdgLt8C2/
Hi Please try to relog.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
September 22, 2016, 02:14:44 PM
Quite a large number of BTC invested, hopefully this will not turn out like Waves ICO and be massively oversold!

This is no Waves, there is parallel lines between the two projects, I also invested in waves platform but the fundamentals driving Decent is better
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
King of Cryptos
September 22, 2016, 12:55:36 PM
I have a real good question, when will it be annonouced how many of these coins are going to be sold? Because of my approximation it's already approaching 50million Mark, if they over sell the amount and keep letting it go until the end, that will most likely put a threshold on the long term value possibilities of the coin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
September 22, 2016, 12:50:28 PM
On the first ICO day, i joined soon but didn't received first day bonus then I'm too busy to write them a support ticket.  And does anyone know what happens ? They just updated my bonus into 50%, WITHOUT MY SUPPORT TICKET. 1 plus point for Decent team  Smiley

The bonus was manually adjusted for everyone who made the transaction until 11pm GMT on September 11.
It was originally displayed wrong as the bonus was extended due to the initial problems with registration.

Thanks for support!

Can you help - I've asked numerous times, but nobody responds.
I enrolled on sig campaign but was rejected intitally for being a newbie. I've since become "Member" .e. two ranks greater and have filled out the googleform to update my status. However i still see that my participation is rejected and the list hasnt been updated. Is it too late? Is nobody managing this anymore?

I'll stop asking if someone can give me a straight answer.

The lists will be updated in stages. If you have filled the rank change request form, everything should be fine.
Thanks for support.

Thanks - but I submitted the form nearly two weeks ago and still no change. I submitted again today as I'm now a "Member".
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
September 22, 2016, 12:25:36 PM
Hi I sent 1 BTC to the ICO nearly 9hrs ago with mining fee and it hasn't been credited to my balance.
Edit: Solved - Log out then in again.
Activity: 1234
Merit: 528
Decentralized Content Distribution
September 22, 2016, 12:20:50 PM
On the first ICO day, i joined soon but didn't received first day bonus then I'm too busy to write them a support ticket.  And does anyone know what happens ? They just updated my bonus into 50%, WITHOUT MY SUPPORT TICKET. 1 plus point for Decent team  Smiley

The bonus was manually adjusted for everyone who made the transaction until 11pm GMT on September 11.
It was originally displayed wrong as the bonus was extended due to the initial problems with registration.

Thanks for support!

I enrolled on sig campaign but was rejected intitally for being a newbie. I've since become "Member" .e. two ranks greater and have filled out the googleform to update my status. However i still see that my participation is rejected and the list hasnt been updated. Is it too late? Is nobody managing this anymore?

The lists will be updated in stages. If you have filled the rank change request form, everything should be fine.
Thanks for support.
September 22, 2016, 12:19:24 PM
Watch the latest DECENT Q&A Session:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVHaIidru90
Activity: 643
Merit: 501
Crypto Mentat
September 22, 2016, 11:41:43 AM

Not sure if it helps, but you may try Rank change request form or Bounty Appeal form

Bounty Appeal form
- Have you been rejected? Or do you have any issues with the campaign? Use this form to submit your request.

Spammers and abusers report form
- Have you noticed there is an obvious spam attempt? Let us know!

Rank change request form
- Did your membership level change during the campaign duration? Report it here please.

Signatures

List of participants

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
September 22, 2016, 11:32:52 AM

Thanks for support!

Activity: 714
September 22, 2016, 11:09:50 AM
Thanks @Decent, now I'm enrolled in the signature campaign Smiley very good ico & project!
September 22, 2016, 10:27:33 AM

Thanks for support!
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
September 22, 2016, 10:06:59 AM
Quite a large number of BTC invested, hopefully this will not turn out like Waves ICO and be massively oversold!
Why you think oversold? There is no limit set. The more invested the more possibility for the DC team to improve the system as whole.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
September 22, 2016, 09:42:21 AM
Activity: 630
Merit: 309
September 22, 2016, 09:20:29 AM
Such a scam. Nobody is investing after 50% bonus end.
September 22, 2016, 09:06:48 AM
Join DECENT Slack channel to discuss abilities of decentralized publishing and future development of DECENT Network!
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
September 22, 2016, 08:45:24 AM
September 22, 2016, 08:04:21 AM
I'm following the Decent platform since it very beggining of the idea. 
I mean, when there was just the idea but it seems pretty nice. I really like descentralizing platform, in my list of "things that will change the world" this one is in because it links a lot of things inside.

Thanks a lot for the support! Let's change the world together Smiley
Activity: 756
September 22, 2016, 06:47:28 AM
I'm following the Decent platform since it very beggining of the idea. 
I mean, when there was just the idea but it seems pretty nice. I really like descentralizing platform, in my list of "things that will change the world" this one is in because it links a lot of things inside.
September 22, 2016, 06:40:09 AM
Hi.link given on your blog to subscribe to newsletter doesnt work.Link provided in this thread is different and it is working also

Hello in which blog? Could you please send us the link so we can fix it?
Thanks!

By the way you can easily subscribe here: https://sale.decent.ch/
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
September 22, 2016, 06:34:10 AM
Hi.link given on your blog to subscribe to newsletter doesnt work.Link provided in this thread is different and it is working also
Jump to: