Author

Topic: - - page 508. (Read 713527 times)

Activity: 1234
Merit: 528
Decentralized Content Distribution
September 27, 2016, 08:30:51 AM
Join our community and discuss the potential of DECENT Network

Slack channel: https://decent-slack.herokuapp.com/
Telegram chat:  https://telegram.me/decentch
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
September 27, 2016, 02:49:21 AM
did join the ico this coin is amazing!
Activity: 518
September 27, 2016, 01:01:15 AM
This equivalent can you collect or it just only once?thanks for info
Activity: 1344
Merit: 656
September 27, 2016, 12:55:11 AM
Can someone explain DCT Iou's to me plese

Basically DCT IOUs is  a scam. So don't do it.

IOU (i owe you) coins are virtual coins. What Liqui says is: You, as their customer give them money that they will invest in the ICO, depending on your investment, they will credit your account with the corresponding number of DCT coins (you would have after the ICO) so that you can start trading them, however these coins are still not in circulation (they do not exist). You can exchange IOUs but you can't withdraw them. Once DCT goes live, your IOUs will become real coins. Basically, you are trading an asset that you don't possess yet.

Nobody (apart from Liqui) can know now if this is a scam, this information will be available once the project goes live. If people can withdraw their coins then it is not a scam, if not, then it is.

I doubt Liqui would risk their reputation over this. Having said that, I personally wouldn't trade assests that I don't own yet.

Then it will be interesting to see if it turns out not to be a scam. Non the less, their spamming of this thread, with multiple fake account talking about how it's the greatest thing since slice bread trading DCT in liquid is a very scammy thing to do. For that reason I won't trust them, even if they are legit.

Actually, they are telling users (with a Member+ rank) to advertise them here, they are giving 0.003BTC equivalent of DCT for that, they did the same with Antshares ... I agree that this pollutes the thread, but it seems to be somehow working in their favor => We are still talking about them here Grin.
Activity: 368
Merit: 252
September 27, 2016, 12:36:54 AM
when is the ICO ending?

November 5th or 6th.
September 27, 2016, 12:36:07 AM

IOU (i owe you) coins are virtual coins. What Liqui says is: You, as their customer give them money that they will invest in the ICO, depending on your investment, they will credit your account with the corresponding number of DCT coins (you would have after the ICO) so that you can start trading them, however these coins are still not in circulation (they do not exist). You can exchange IOUs but you can't withdraw them. Once DCT goes live, your IOUs will become real coins. Basically, you are trading an asset that you don't possess yet.

Nobody (apart from Liqui) can know now if this is a scam, this information will be available once the project goes live. If people can withdraw their coins then it is not a scam, if not, then it is.

I doubt Liqui would risk their reputation over this. Having said that, I personally wouldn't trade assests that I don't own yet.

Then it will be interesting to see if it turns out not to be a scam. Non the less, their spamming of this thread, with multiple fake account talking about how it's the greatest thing since slice bread trading DCT in liquid is a very scammy thing to do. For that reason I won't trust them, even if they are legit.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 656
September 27, 2016, 12:29:50 AM

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
September 27, 2016, 12:20:06 AM
when is the ICO ending?
September 26, 2016, 11:53:27 PM

Basically DCT IOUs is  a scam. So don't do it.
Activity: 434
September 26, 2016, 11:05:05 PM
Activity: 938
Merit: 522
September 26, 2016, 08:01:47 PM
Total Bitcoin collected: 5276.03877949

lead to 100kBTC  Grin
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
September 26, 2016, 05:30:37 PM
so fast, i think its gonna be 50k btc  Shocked

Which crypto ICO has raised the most funds. Do you think Decent can break the record?

I think waves raised the most in total. It´s gonna get pretty hard to reach that
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
September 26, 2016, 04:53:18 PM
i think we will get to 10k btc.
Activity: 882
Everything you want, is everything you need.
September 26, 2016, 04:34:41 PM

Which crypto ICO has raised the most funds. Do you think Decent can break the record?
Activity: 448
September 26, 2016, 01:44:07 PM
Activity: 594
Blockchain entrepreneur✔
September 26, 2016, 01:25:00 PM
due to the small supply on liqui, the exchange can pump that crap to the moon and at the end of the day, they are the ones to profit, just like yobit did with the lisk IOUs.

Liqui is just a stupid exchange and it's getting tiring to have its shills spewing their retarded comments on here.

Correct. The price on this exchange does not mean anything

That price is too high at the moment.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
September 26, 2016, 12:00:04 PM
due to the small supply on liqui, the exchange can pump that crap to the moon and at the end of the day, they are the ones to profit, just like yobit did with the lisk IOUs.

Liqui is just a stupid exchange and it's getting tiring to have its shills spewing their retarded comments on here.

Correct. The price on this exchange does not mean anything
Activity: 1234
Merit: 528
Decentralized Content Distribution
September 26, 2016, 10:39:18 AM
We are hiring!

We work on next-generation decentralized content distribution system.
Our application employs cutting-edge technology in cryptography and blockchain.
Are you up for working with an awesome team, learning a ton, and shipping code that matters?

Junior developer:
https://coinality.com/jobs/junior-developer/

Senior developer:
https://coinality.com/jobs/senior-developer-5/

(Email: [email protected])
Activity: 518
September 26, 2016, 09:01:14 AM
Woe have you seen the Price on www.liqui.io ?
no i dont see the price
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
September 26, 2016, 08:57:17 AM
Can we expect development tutorials for decent platform?
Jump to: