Author

Topic: - - page 629. (Read 713527 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
August 01, 2016, 01:02:47 PM
I have noticed that the decent website hasn't been translated into italian yet  Shocked
I can do that, and provide you with as many italians translations as you need Smiley

I am sure you will get a bounty for it Smiley
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
August 01, 2016, 12:48:23 PM
I have noticed that the decent website hasn't been translated into italian yet  Shocked
I can do that, and provide you with as many italians translations as you need Smiley

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
August 01, 2016, 05:07:40 AM
Why would you ask if I'm part of the team?  Huh just trying to clarify the ico for others.
The cheapest coins will actually be on the first day at 7500/btc then falls to 5000 the rest of the first week.
I remember the old days when people used to complain about 10% premines, this is on quite a different level.  Shocked

Just asking if you are part of the team. Looking at the "Team" on the http://decent.ch/about/#team, there's like loads of Advisors & Ambassadors & only 1 Developer.

The 50% bonus on day 1 is out of this world. And indeed, from old days people are already complaining & accusing scam when the dev has 10% premine. But so far that level has not yet reached this thread.

Maybe the "Decent Team" can tell how many is the total DECENT tokens. And how much they intend to raise to call it a successful ICO and proceed with whatever plans in the Roadmap & deliver whatever promises they make.

Thanks for the comments. We have a longterm vision we want to achieve. The goal is to fundamentally transform content distribution in e-books, music and video industries by introducing new products and integrating DECENT Network into existing ones. 35M DCT that belong to DECENT Foundation are going to be used only according to specific milestones.

More details about DCT distribution, total number of DCT, DECENT Development Plan & Roadmap will follow up soon. Dev Plan will contain specific scenarios discussing various amounts of raised funds and goals & achievements of DECENT Foundation, respectively.

We will keep updated this thread.

Thanks!

Would be good to have all the very basic info before bounty compaigns are started, ex:
-Initial total number of coins
-More info on proof-of-retrievability and proof-of-delivery
-POS model - elaborate more on this "This is based on the stake of space/time ratio provided by publishers (“miners”) and their CPU time spent by distributing keys." from your whitepaper... please

Indeed, we will elaborate on this soon. Thanks for your suggestions.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 507
August 01, 2016, 03:49:22 AM
Why would you ask if I'm part of the team?  Huh just trying to clarify the ico for others.
The cheapest coins will actually be on the first day at 7500/btc then falls to 5000 the rest of the first week.
I remember the old days when people used to complain about 10% premines, this is on quite a different level.  Shocked

Just asking if you are part of the team. Looking at the "Team" on the http://decent.ch/about/#team, there's like loads of Advisors & Ambassadors & only 1 Developer.

The 50% bonus on day 1 is out of this world. And indeed, from old days people are already complaining & accusing scam when the dev has 10% premine. But so far that level has not yet reached this thread.

Maybe the "Decent Team" can tell how many is the total DECENT tokens. And how much they intend to raise to call it a successful ICO and proceed with whatever plans in the Roadmap & deliver whatever promises they make.

Thanks for the comments. We have a longterm vision we want to achieve. The goal is to fundamentally transform content distribution in e-books, music and video industries by introducing new products and integrating DECENT Network into existing ones. 35M DCT that belong to DECENT Foundation are going to be used only according to specific milestones.

More details about DCT distribution, total number of DCT, DECENT Development Plan & Roadmap will follow up soon. Dev Plan will contain specific scenarios discussing various amounts of raised funds and goals & achievements of DECENT Foundation, respectively.

Thanks!

Would be good to have all the very basic info before bounty compaigns are started, ex:
-Initial total number of coins
-More info on proof-of-retrievability and proof-of-delivery
-POS model - elaborate more on this "This is based on the stake of space/time ratio provided by publishers (“miners”) and their CPU time spent by distributing keys." from your whitepaper... please
Activity: 112
August 01, 2016, 03:03:22 AM
After the ico, when are the DCT tokens going to be available for trade at exchanges?

They will be tradable after the launch in Q1/Q2 2017
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
August 01, 2016, 12:09:16 AM
After the ico, when are the DCT tokens going to be available for trade at exchanges?
Activity: 126
July 31, 2016, 09:51:48 PM

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
July 31, 2016, 05:44:56 PM
Unless they change it, they plan to sell as many as possible with no DCT limit.
Activity: 457
Merit: 250
Generation Blockchain.
July 31, 2016, 05:36:26 PM

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
July 31, 2016, 05:15:26 PM
I remember the old days when people used to complain about 5% premines, this is on quite a different level.  Shocked
But, they have been working on this for a year...
I know what I'm going to do - go after some of those generous bounties!
Activity: 457
Merit: 250
Generation Blockchain.
July 31, 2016, 04:43:52 PM
Dev, will the tokens to be sold in the ICO be coming from the tokens allocated to DECENT Foundation?

From the OP:
1,000,000 DCT  - Promotion Bounties
3,000,000 DCT - Pre-software Sale Marketing
35,000,000 DCT - DECENT Foundation

The 39 million coins above have nothing to do with the ico, they will just be added to the ico coins sold at the ico end for the total DCT. The ico coins will be as many as are sold according to the ico schedule with no limit.

chesthing, are you part of the DEV team?

If the 39 million coin are not part of the ICO, but instead just held by DEV, that means at the cheapest rate of 5000 DCT/1 BTC, then Dev team has already set aside a 7000 BTC fund for themselves. Then add to that the amount raised in ICO, dev will have a lot of funds. This is a win-win situation for dev. Investors will be hoping that the price when this hits exchange that its gonna be higher than ICO price.
Activity: 1234
Merit: 528
Decentralized Content Distribution
July 31, 2016, 04:02:39 PM
Looking forward to this one. ..

Is there already an idea how you keep track in the diffrent Bounties like Twitter, Facebook?

Here might be something for you.

Earn Bitcoin & Tokens liking and tweeting stuff - www.theviralexchange.com

Stratis used it during their ICO and it worked very smoothly. It could be easily carried out with Decent Tokens as well.

Hi yes we were looking into it but unfortunately we chose to do it in different way

Thats totally fine! Can you already disclose how you will do it or we wait till 3rd of August?
Will it be announced here?

Thank You

We will post all information regarding the campaign in one blog post to have it summed-up and clearly specified. Thanks for the support!
July 31, 2016, 04:01:08 PM
Hi, will bounty applicators share the total bounty? For example, 200 people join a bounty for 1M coins, each one will get 1000000/200=5000 coins, right?

The detailed rules will be published in the following days. As we have received many advices through our chat groups, we have decided to modify the rules to eliminate bots. But generally said yes. The amount reserved for the bounty will be divided among the participants according to the number of stakes they earned during the campaign.
Activity: 647
Merit: 260
July 31, 2016, 03:56:52 PM
Looking forward to this one. ..

Is there already an idea how you keep track in the diffrent Bounties like Twitter, Facebook?

Here might be something for you.

Earn Bitcoin & Tokens liking and tweeting stuff - www.theviralexchange.com

Stratis used it during their ICO and it worked very smoothly. It could be easily carried out with Decent Tokens as well.

Hi yes we were looking into it but unfortunately we chose to do it in different way

Thats totally fine! Can you already disclose how you will do it or we wait till 3rd of August?
Will it be announced here?

Thank You
July 31, 2016, 03:56:40 PM
I've been following for a while now. Just waiting for signature to post.

Will be available in the following days. Based on many advices and remarks we've got, we are working on the rules to eliminate abuse of the campaign.
Stay tuned and thank you for the support!
July 31, 2016, 03:54:38 PM
Hi, will bounty applicators share the total bounty? For example, 200 people join a bounty for 1M coins, each one will get 1000000/200=5000 coins, right?

Yes. This sounds like a great coin to shill, what are the rules about posting?

We received a lot of remarks through our Slack channel regarding Bounties' rules and we have decided to modify them to eliminate the possibility of campaign abuse. Updates will be published in the following days.
July 31, 2016, 03:51:25 PM
To take all your remarks into consideration and eliminate abuse of the Bounty campaign, we need to reevaluate the rules and conditions.
The campaign start will be therefore postponed to the 3rd of August.

Thank you for helping us to make DECENT great!

http://decent.ch/bounties-campaign-delayed-till-3rd-august/
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
July 31, 2016, 12:22:23 PM
I've been following for a while now. Just waiting for signature to post.
Jump to: