Author

Topic: - - page 626. (Read 713527 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
August 03, 2016, 11:10:18 AM
did join the signature!  Wink
Activity: 938
Merit: 511
August 03, 2016, 11:07:37 AM
So total stakes share the signature bounty, right? And the stake is counted per week, and 30 posts count more stake, am i right?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
August 03, 2016, 11:05:21 AM
spreadsheets will clear a lot of doubts i guess.
Activity: 1234
Merit: 528
Decentralized Content Distribution
August 03, 2016, 11:03:25 AM
Subscribe to newsletter and folloved twitter earlier, with the release of PRE ANN.
 Today signed up for your Facebook.
Hopefully, you will record me to bounty partisipant list?
We are rewarding whole newsletter from site sale.decent.ch. Unforetunately Social networks are rewarded only from the day of bounty launch

MatoB, matmichalko, DECENT,
I dont understand you again? Can you explain clearly about Twitter and Facebook.
You wrote "Unforetunately Social networks are rewarded only from the day of bounty launch", (i.e. from 3.08.2016) yes?
Does it mean, that than I followed you on May 2016 (2 months ago) - I will not get bounty absolutely?

For Twitter and Facebook bounties, only new followers and fans submitted after the Bounty campaign start (from 3rd of August) will be counted into consideration. However, all newsletter subscribers who entered our mailing list from sale.decent.ch will be counted regardless of the timing of subscription.
Soon we will post a spreadsheet with list of people (from FB and TW) eligible for reward and update it every week.
August 03, 2016, 10:57:05 AM
is there a form for twitter and facebook participant ?
I don't think so.

How would one go about registering the username for twitter / fb for the bounties? I see only a form for the signature bounty.
Thanks!

There is no need to register for TW and FB Bounties. We will check the overall list of our fans and followers every week.
To join the campaign, simply become our fan/follower and your bounty will be submitted.

We will post a spreadsheet with all the participants who met the rules and are eligible for the reward soon!
Activity: 796
Merit: 529
August 03, 2016, 10:46:51 AM
Where we can checked spreadsheet list of participant of twitter and facebook bounty?
The spreadsheets will be public soon campaign just began we will update them shortly.

MatoB, DECENT
What your answer about this https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15802000
legendary
August 03, 2016, 10:38:50 AM
I don't think so.

How would one go about registering the username for twitter / fb for the bounties? I see only a form for the signature bounty.
Thanks!

There is no need to register for TW and FB Bounties. We will check the overall list of our fans and followers every week.
To join the campaign, simply become our fan/follower and your bounty will be submitted.
Activity: 616
Merit: 503
@Mansa_Godson
August 03, 2016, 10:36:10 AM
legendary
August 03, 2016, 10:28:01 AM
Where we can checked spreadsheet list of participant of twitter and facebook bounty?
The spreadsheets will be public soon campaign just began we will update them shortly.

participated as well.
Activity: 556
Merit: 500
August 03, 2016, 10:07:17 AM
DECENT
Check! You have not right link to Russian page on first page of this thread
Real Russian link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dct-decent-ico-1501028

Well, this was not an officially created Russian thread for DECENT but feel free to continue the conversation there.
We will contact the thread creator to update the information.

Thanks for notification!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
August 03, 2016, 10:03:51 AM
August 03, 2016, 09:51:12 AM
DECENT
Check! You have not right link to Russian page on first page of this thread
Real Russian link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dct-decent-ico-1501028
Activity: 679
Merit: 254
August 03, 2016, 09:47:38 AM
August 03, 2016, 09:39:00 AM
Thanks!

How to identify they are whose accounts? We don't need to input our info on your site??  And how much is the sig campaign

Participants in our Twitter and Facebook campaign who are eligible for a reward will be contacted after the campaign with further information on how to claim the reward through their social media accounts (through which they joined the campaign) - That's why we encourage you to enable DM messages on TW and FB.
Signature campaign details are described on the first page of this threadfirst page of this thread and in our blog post.
August 03, 2016, 09:28:06 AM
Subscribe to newsletter and folloved twitter earlier, with the release of PRE ANN.
 Today signed up for your Facebook.
Hopefully, you will record me to bounty partisipant list?
We are rewarding whole newsletter from site sale.decent.ch. Unforetunately Social networks are rewarded only from the day of bounty launch

MatoB, matmichalko, DECENT,
I dont understand you again? Can you explain clearly about Twitter and Facebook.
You wrote "Unforetunately Social networks are rewarded only from the day of bounty launch", (i.e. from 3.08.2016) yes?
Does it mean, that than I followed you on May 2016 (2 months ago) - I will not get bounty absolutely?
Activity: 368
Merit: 250
August 03, 2016, 09:19:08 AM
Prediction... the price will tank below ICO. I mean who knows?!
August 03, 2016, 09:05:06 AM
August 03, 2016, 08:54:16 AM
Thanks!

How to identify they are whose accounts? We don't need to input our info on your site??  And how much is the sig campaign
Hi! All the information you can read in our blog: http://decent.ch/blog/
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
August 03, 2016, 07:30:25 AM
Thanks!

Jump to: