Pages:
Author

Topic: . - page 2. (Read 8992 times)

Activity: 493
Merit: 250
Live by your own rules
January 08, 2016, 09:55:58 AM
I've been to register in e-coin, and never get a virtual bitcoin card of e-coin, but I am still confused how to use the virtual bitcoin card that, bisakaha you tell me how to use a virtual bitcoin card, and why I can not use it to validate bank in paypal account?
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
January 08, 2016, 08:37:35 AM
i received the email too for claiming my virtual credit card.
is this virtual card just for online shopping? only online payment i mean?
i thought we got the plastic card  Grin

The contest was for a virtual card, and yes only for online shoppings or payments. You can upgrade it to a platic card, but you will have to pay for it.

There were 10 plastic cards as prizes in the contest for the first top ten who have more entries.
I received an email with the instructions to get the virtual card and it should work today.

Received a free virtual E-coin card but unable to claim it as I forgot the password to my e-coin account.Actually I don't remember signing up on the actual website but for the contest.I'm waiting for password reset link since 24 hours now.

The reset message should receive you in seconds ! Are you sure you registered in the site not only the promo page ?
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
January 08, 2016, 08:35:39 AM
Received a free virtual E-coin card but unable to claim it as I forgot the password to my e-coin account.Actually I don't remember signing up on the actual website but for the contest.I'm waiting for password reset link since 24 hours now.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
January 08, 2016, 08:11:54 AM
i thought we got the plastic card  Grin

The contest was for a virtual card, and yes only for online shoppings or payments. You can upgrade it to a platic card, but you will have to pay for it.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
January 08, 2016, 07:24:31 AM
Everyone seems to receive their email to claim the card
I've been waiting but i haven't receive any email yet Sad
Any way for me to Contact E-coin support ?
Or do i just need to be more patient ?

I'd wait until tomorrow then open a support ticket.
Activity: 714
Merit: 528
January 08, 2016, 07:23:22 AM
Everyone seems to receive their email to claim the card
I've been waiting but i haven't receive any email yet Sad
Any way for me to Contact E-coin support ?
Or do i just need to be more patient ?
legendary
Activity: 1526
January 08, 2016, 04:25:52 AM
Today i received an email from e-coin that i have won free virtual bitcoin card, going to give it a try after few hours.
I also have email from E-Coin that I have won free Virtual Bitcoin card but sadly my Country name is not in list and now I am in waiting list that as they will add then I can use this Card very sad news
To use the virtual bitcoin credit card you can use any fake details, but if you want to verify and get the plastic one then this is another story but using the virtual you are free to give any details.

but keep in mind that there is a limit for anonymous cards. well, you can just buy a new one for $3 should you reach it Cheesy
Every card has limit but in this case it is a virtual debit card and for small things it is just more than enough.
legendary
January 08, 2016, 02:15:31 AM

OP says free virtual credit card, does that imply it's plastic? Smiley

you can use the card to buy online, and only online.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
January 08, 2016, 02:14:39 AM
legendary
January 08, 2016, 01:54:53 AM
Today i received an email from e-coin that i have won free virtual bitcoin card, going to give it a try after few hours.
I also have email from E-Coin that I have won free Virtual Bitcoin card but sadly my Country name is not in list and now I am in waiting list that as they will add then I can use this Card very sad news
To use the virtual bitcoin credit card you can use any fake details, but if you want to verify and get the plastic one then this is another story but using the virtual you are free to give any details.

but keep in mind that there is a limit for anonymous cards. well, you can just buy a new one for $3 should you reach it Cheesy
January 07, 2016, 08:44:19 PM
Weird, i didn't receive mine yet
Maybe it will arrive today or so Wink
How's the card, is it working well ?
Can't use it to verify paypal but at least i can purchase stuff Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1456
January 07, 2016, 07:36:43 PM
If they accept fake details, some people will be interested with this virtual card service. Could be used for people that have bank restrictions in its country and wanted to buy digital services, or gambling.
legendary
January 07, 2016, 06:24:42 PM
Thanks for giving these all informations now I am going to give this a try because I need one virtual card urgently and no one going to give me this right now due to banking restrictions in my country
You are welcome, please let me know if this still works as last year using fake details you could use the virtual bitcoin debit card from ecoin
Activity: 812
January 07, 2016, 06:23:10 PM
Thanks for giving these all informations now I am going to give this a try because I need one virtual card urgently and no one going to give me this right now due to banking restrictions in my country
legendary
January 07, 2016, 06:13:10 PM
Activity: 812
January 07, 2016, 06:10:00 PM
Activity: 630
January 07, 2016, 03:44:51 PM
Also got a free Virtual Card, will try it out some and depending if the outcome is positive, i'll get myself a physical card.
legendary
January 07, 2016, 02:52:50 PM
Activity: 696
January 07, 2016, 02:48:52 PM

Why not ?
I thought paypal do accept master card and visa for verification purposes Huh
Did they changed the policies or something?

you cant verify your paypal with MasterCard but u can use mastercard to send/buy  goods and services
u cant transfer the amount in paypal account balance to mastercard

but with visa u can verify your paypal 100% and you will be able to receive funds from paypal to paypal
and you can transfer your balance to your visa or use visa to send / buy  goods and services

people choose e-coin bcz they offer visa but now they offer mastercard i'm sure people will leave e-coin if they didnt back at least virtual visa
January 07, 2016, 04:33:43 AM
i did not receive any email with the free vcc although i did more than 10 entries, any one get it ?

https://blog.e-coin.io/update-on-the-holiday-promotion-dec5498f2096#.4xayq8dav

they posted an update on the holiday promotion
Dang bots, always making things harder for everyone Angry
Looks like i gotta be patient here Tongue
The first thing im gonna do after receiving the card is to try to verify my paypal Tongue

AFAIK, it will be MasterCard not Visa, so you can not use it to verify PP
Why not ?
I thought paypal do accept master card and visa for verification purposes Huh
Did they changed the policies or something?
Pages:
Jump to: