Pages:
Author

Topic: ... - page 9. (Read 9971 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
May 25, 2016, 10:00:54 PM
Deposited: 4.034
Paid: 1.22176405

So you've received 4.035 BTC but only distributed 1.221 BTC?

You're admitting to have received $1803 worth of deposits but you're only returning $545 to users and withholding $1257 dollars worth of bitcoin, while pinky-promising that you'll drip-feed them some more tiny amounts over time? That has to be the largest spread of withheld funds by a ponzi I have seen outside of the ones that simply don't send any back out!

So the more victims you get to send you their money, the larger the amount you'll be withholding at any one time? Hahahahahaha, you are *so* intending on running with their money!

I am also in the profit today from making legit BTC transaction and not having to steal from others.

Feels good, doesn't it?

Yes feels great!!!

I encourage everyone to actually do some reading on this forum and actually make BTC without theft from others.

May 25, 2016, 09:59:28 PM
Check out our brand new BANNER! Wink

Tell us what you think about our banner and win 0.01 btc deposited to your account!
We will pick 2 random winner in 24 hours!

Cryptotriplex banner is exactly related in the website. The banner is very good when it comes to animations and plus, it is like full of energy and not boring. With only just your banner, you can instantly determine what is the meaning of your website and its processes.  Wink

Bitcoin Wallet Address : 36mJofmcATB7fSPpwfr9bUgQeewW7wDyVj

Thanks! Grin

Look!!!

Another shill account setup.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
May 25, 2016, 08:09:42 PM
Check out our brand new BANNER! Wink

https://cryptotriplex.com/banner.gif

Tell us what you think about our banner and win 0.01 btc deposited to your account!
We will pick 2 random winner in 24 hours!

Cryptotriplex banner is exactly related in the website. The banner is very good when it comes to animations and plus, it is like full of energy and not boring. With only just your banner, you can instantly determine what is the meaning of your website and its processes.  Wink

Bitcoin Wallet Address : 36mJofmcATB7fSPpwfr9bUgQeewW7wDyVj

Thanks! Grin
May 25, 2016, 01:40:50 PM
Sorry user64

You are fooling nobody by creating these new accounts and posting that they have received payment.

You have created three new accounts within the last 24 hrs. Nice try

Activity: 1
May 25, 2016, 10:37:24 AM
1NxU2Rzows9Yxjp6zYzypbFNvL3zQKXe8W

GOOOD JOB I got my bitcoin in multiple my btc

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240
Thread-puller extraordinaire
May 25, 2016, 05:17:43 AM
Hi guys. I'm not interested in this game and also I'm not in. But this section is completely dedicated to gambling (investor based) stuffs and whoever is participating is responsible for her/his own work. Maybe there is no need the warn them by posting large warnings. All the guys here know how things work here.
Jezreel, opmac and cryptodevil I think you should not give negative trust at least for people who participate. They do it on their own and this doesn't crash anything. Some times ago I created a thread for closing this section but you know no one is interested. They want this thread to be alive and participate in it. So leave them alone.

^^^ No.

Ponzi scams need participants and they need to be promoted in order to operate. The 'profit' made by people who participate is that which is taken from later 'investors', which is a pretty shitty way to earn your money and indicative of someone who doesn't care where their profit comes from even if it is tantamount to theft.

They get tagged to stifle the ability of these scam threads to draw in more suckers and they get tagged because their participation and support for these scams proves they are untrustworthy.
legendary
Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004
May 25, 2016, 05:16:51 AM
I've just made almost $20 worth in bitcoins of net profit:

Wallet: 33zYJf5VriMuHzJEjRer3qMpdQbhGWbX26
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
May 25, 2016, 05:13:48 AM
Hi guys. I'm not interested in this game and also I'm not in. But this section is completely dedicated to gambling (investor based) stuffs and whoever is participating is responsible for her/his own work. Maybe there is no need the warn them by posting large warnings. All the guys here know how things work here.
Jezreel, opmac and cryptodevil I think you should not give negative trust at least for people who participate. They do it on their own and this doesn't crash anything. Some times ago I created a thread for closing this section but you know no one is interested. They want this thread to be alive and participate in it. So leave them alone.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240
Thread-puller extraordinaire
May 25, 2016, 01:53:57 AM
Deposited: 4.034
Paid: 1.22176405

So you've received 4.035 BTC but only distributed 1.221 BTC?

You're admitting to have received $1803 worth of deposits but you're only returning $545 to users and withholding $1257 dollars worth of bitcoin, while pinky-promising that you'll drip-feed them some more tiny amounts over time? That has to be the largest spread of withheld funds by a ponzi I have seen outside of the ones that simply don't send any back out!

So the more victims you get to send you their money, the larger the amount you'll be withholding at any one time? Hahahahahaha, you are *so* intending on running with their money!

I am also in the profit today from making legit BTC transaction and not having to steal from others.

Feels good, doesn't it?
Activity: 1
May 24, 2016, 08:27:51 PM
JOIN CRYPTOTRIPLEX.COM NOW AND GET PAID 3% EVERY 3 HOURS!!!

O PROJETO É MARAVILHOSO, PARABÉNS E QUE DURE MUITO TEMPO
Minha carteira Bitcoins: 1D68FNCWmVJQd6czt8e5XenkYpgHmLSHvG
May 24, 2016, 05:44:17 PM
im still getting payed every 3 hours... hopefully i will get back my BTC  Roll Eyes but so far so good. the site looks decent  Wink

my deposit acount for the 0.001 btc review : 17yfDu4nD84pMqmDKh8HrZkk48k8h6pPrn

lets find out if i actually get that 0.001   Cool

Well we will take this post as nothing. This being your first post and all and the account has been active for 5 mins before you posted.

FYI

Activity: 2
May 24, 2016, 05:35:28 PM
im still getting payed every 3 hours... hopefully i will get back my BTC  Roll Eyes but so far so good. the site looks decent  Wink

my deposit acount for the 0.001 btc review : 17yfDu4nD84pMqmDKh8HrZkk48k8h6pPrn

lets find out if i actually get that 0.001   Cool

legendary
Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004
May 24, 2016, 01:45:34 PM
The plug will be pulled before anyone actually makes a profit.

Typical of this type of scam.

The OP knows I am correct as well.

Now waiting for them to spew obscenities

I'm actually in profit and some other guys too (giveaways, commissions...)  Grin
May 24, 2016, 01:14:24 PM
The plug will be pulled before anyone actually makes a profit.

Typical of this type of scam.

The OP knows I am correct as well.

Now waiting for them to spew obscenities
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.
May 24, 2016, 10:40:45 AM
Hey admin, your "project" is dead already??? Huh

After your "awesome" testnet and your "glorious" giveaway, you...collapse in 2 days??? Shocked

Pathetic and useless scheme, as we expected to be... Cool

Next time you want to scam and get our BTC OP, try harder... Tongue
Activity: 106
Merit: 13
May 24, 2016, 08:47:42 AM
cryptotriplex=ponzi=scam
Activity: 16
May 24, 2016, 01:57:05 AM
useless crap
May 23, 2016, 05:25:29 PM

Public Service Announcement -
This is just another CashGame
Invest at Your own risk

Those who choose to post to oppose users of this game will
be tagged with negative trust for proving
they wish to control other users in their choices.
Warning people is one thing call them scammers in their learning curve is another.
Thereby proving they are not
trustworthy forum members.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

LOL

Thanks 2 post guy

You will get tagged real quick, real quick

Because the trust worthy members are the ones who profit from theft of others.
So by the sound of your post you MUST be trust worthy! LOL!!!

NOT!!!  Cheesy
Activity: 882
Merit: 976
May 23, 2016, 11:47:28 AM
So I take it your testnet "social experiment" went well? trollolol

Like we didn't see this announcement thread coming. Roll Eyes

If you are thinking about "investing" in this site, beware the risks involved. Particularly what's going to happen to YOUR investment once there are no more suckers to invest into this.

Remember DoBTC.win, the doubler that everyone thought was from God himself, and was going to last a long time??? Remember how fast it shut itself down?

Yeah, that's what cryptodevil means when he says that this is a scam. You're knowingly and willingly preying on victims while profiting off of them, knowing that one day, this game will end.

This game, too, will collapse. Not a matter of "if", it's a matter of "when". Be smart. Stay away.
May 23, 2016, 11:43:33 AM
HAS ALREADY BEEN ADDED TO THE LIST

BUT JUST WANTED TO GIVE EVERYONE A REMINDER

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13665221

THANKS FOR PROMOTING MY THREAD  Cheesy

Cheesy

Cheesy

SAVE YOUR BTC

SUPPORT CRYPTO

DON'T DESTROY IT!!!