Topic: . - page 15. (Read 12778 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
June 14, 2016, 10:24:12 PM
mine with nicehash, by far the easiest, it's foolproof
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
June 14, 2016, 06:26:29 PM
The most profitable and safe way is trading, everybody who trading nowdays have a good money from this, but you need to be experienced and smart to work.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
June 14, 2016, 03:57:56 PM
Trading is one of the most profitable ways to make money in crypto, under condition u re patient enough and you know what you to buy and when to sell.

Yeah if you are able to handle trading smartly then you can really earn good amount of money on regular basis, and that is your lifetime income too.

But trading can be risky sometimes as we don't know what is the right price to buy or sell and sometimes your decision may go wrong so you need to careful about it.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
June 14, 2016, 03:53:00 PM
Best thing should be daily lottery organized here on bitcointalk.. Half of gettered btcs could be used for charity for example, and we can rise bitcoin awareness this way, also we can have fun every day.
And every day one  member will win prize. This could be best way for earning bitcoin..

Now we only need good ideas, about this..
Activity: 868
June 14, 2016, 03:19:15 PM
Trading is one of the most profitable ways to make money in crypto, under condition u re patient enough and you know what you to buy and when to sell.

Yeah if you are able to handle trading smartly then you can really earn good amount of money on regular basis, and that is your lifetime income too.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
June 14, 2016, 03:09:12 PM
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
June 14, 2016, 03:24:48 AM
after I think, probably the best way to generate a bitcoin with a safe and easy way is to join the signature campaign but it also requires a good quality post. Well, if you want to produce something, you also need to work
Actually the signture campaign is for me the easiest way of earning bitcoin. You will just put a hardwork and some little effort when posting a post. This is my primary source of bitcoin

Yes, i also believed that joining signature campaign is one of the best and fast way to earn bitcoin fast. Also if you also want some more way to earn bitcoin try to offer your skill to gain some more.
Activity: 952
June 13, 2016, 02:22:11 PM
What is the best way to earn Bitcoin? Are faucets worthwhile or is there an easier way? How much can I expect to earn?
There is not a best or a worst way just do what fits you better,faucets are worth to try only if you can get a lot of referalls.selling goods or services,trading or joining a signature campaign are much more profitable.

Yeah and its really difficult to find good and active refferals in faucets and if those are not active you will not make anything from it, trading, campaign and offering services are better options to earn bitcoin.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
June 13, 2016, 02:20:21 PM
you can also try some android apps that are paying with bitcoin there's so many app there or if you are using IOS maybe you can also find an app that is suitable for your phone . or you can use a faucets it is also the best way to earn btc but you should choose a legit and high paying faucet that will worth your time . and joining a good signature campaign will make you earn more .
Activity: 1344
Merit: 565
June 13, 2016, 02:18:27 PM
What is the best way to earn Bitcoin? Are faucets worthwhile or is there an easier way? How much can I expect to earn?
There is not a best or a worst way just do what fits you better,faucets are worth to try only if you can get a lot of referalls.selling goods or services,trading or joining a signature campaign are much more profitable.
Just in the learning curve you have to practice on faucets but this will not give you more BTC. The signature campaign is best way to earn after few ranks. Here you can earn BTC by posting in this forum but you should have some high paind campaigns to earn more. If you skilled with some programming knowledge then there are many more jobs in online paying with BTC.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
June 13, 2016, 02:03:56 PM
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
June 13, 2016, 12:28:17 PM

Faucetes worthwhile but, there is an easier way, like ptc sites (paid to click sites). Or creating an account here in bitcoin talk and just go to an a signature campign. Also you can earn bitcoin by gambling, like you can start from faucet there and make your balance higher.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
June 12, 2016, 12:09:57 PM

Faucets is only time wasting, you know before 2 or 3 months, faucets was really good and fast, but now they are paying  very low and its spreed is very slow, so don't need to do it, it is just wasting of time so better is that join the signature campaign and also start the investment or trading, gambling is also best it is a easiest way to increasing your amount, but it is also risky same like trading, but in this time, halving is coming so save your bitcoins now and use the halving.      
legendary
Activity: 1232
June 12, 2016, 12:04:43 PM
Does anyone recommend gambling? I have heard that you can make alot depending from your strategy or is it a waste of time?

you can go to the gambling section, you will see there are many people who complain of losing. my own for playing gambling too much to lose. so my advice you should never try gambling, or you will be addicted.
legendary
Activity: 1274
June 12, 2016, 11:44:55 AM
Does anyone recommend gambling? I have heard that you can make alot depending from your strategy or is it a waste of time?

You can not earn with gambling.
You can win with it, but most of the time you lose.
And if there would be way to always win from gambling there would not be places to gamble at.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 521
June 12, 2016, 08:19:32 AM
The best way to earn bitcoin is trading or completing tasks at here, but if you do not have skills and knowledge about trading and tasks then youshould have to start on faucets.
Activity: 700
June 12, 2016, 07:24:03 AM

If you are newbie at bitcoin, faucets can be worthwhile because it is the most easiest and safest way to earn bitcoin. But if you are tired or bored at fauceting try some other ways to earn like gambling, investing at cloud mining sites or some ponzis but they are very risky and there is a big chance to lose your money.

For me the best way to earn bitcoin is through trading altcoins. The profit is not the same as always because every coin has its different price. But before choosing what altcoin to buy, do so some research first on that altcoin because most of the altcoins today are scam.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
June 12, 2016, 07:10:59 AM

course to begin from the faucet.
read few articles on the internet then you can learn bitcoin .
Earning bitcoin is based on your experience , skills and knowledge , there are thousands of ways to earn bitcoin but most of them are not reliable and long term ..
There are many things around , start by reading this forum with a bit more attention , and see what other people do, then you try itBTC
Activity: 574
June 12, 2016, 06:59:38 AM

faucets are definitely not worthwhile. There are thousands of faucets out there waiting for you to click them, so it basically means that your time is worth more than the reward they offer you.

I think the best way for a newbie to earn coins is by completing tasks and surveys on sites like bitcoinget.
Activity: 658
June 12, 2016, 04:52:17 AM

actually i have to say that there are no such a thing as "best way" to earn bitcoins as all ways are good and bad at same time so it is only up to you which one you will like most

personally i love these two ways of earning, trading, it can give you lots of profit if you know about bitcoins so it needs knowledge too, and other way is just  to keep bitcoins in your wallet
Pages:
Jump to: