Pages:
Author

Topic: . - page 17. (Read 12778 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
June 11, 2016, 01:23:04 PM
I tried both faucet and signature campaign, signature campaign made 100 times of faucet.
Activity: 448
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 11, 2016, 01:12:27 PM
Working and studying. It's the best way to earn Bitcoin.
waat? do you mean working and studying with and about bitcoins? if yes then it might be possible though in no other ways
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
June 11, 2016, 12:57:25 PM

Yeah hard work is the way to get bitcoin. Try to come up with a new idea or something that can work too is to learn trade. There market cap of many altcoins is very large.
There's plenty of profit to be made there, but you can easily lose your money too.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
June 11, 2016, 12:17:34 PM
I would advise you to increase your account to member, then join the signature campaign. when you have a few advantages of the signature campaign, you can grow in a best way that is trading.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
June 11, 2016, 12:02:54 PM
its should be work but for a long time before you can earn bitcoins.. just like me while a earning bitcoins i am studying marketing online that i can use in the future with bitcoin that can help to promote bitcoin to other company..
But for now source that i know that you can earn bitcoin is to promote a website like signature campaign twitter campaign and facebook campaign.. also doing simple task in service section..
RBF
Activity: 212
Merit: 114
June 11, 2016, 12:00:00 PM
Activity: 910
Merit: 502
June 11, 2016, 11:58:32 AM
Don't do faucets because it's so time consuming but you got only a little.

Yes, and it is hard to get the reward button sometime it just reload.

The best way to earn BTC is from trading bitcoins and such alike.

If you have a right rig why not start mining just calculate your electricity and power consumption.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
June 11, 2016, 11:42:17 AM
What is the best way to earn Bitcoin? Are faucets worthwhile or is there an easier way? How much can I expect to earn?

Get a Job >>> Get Fiat-Money from Work >>> BUY Bitcoins... Cool

This is exactly the best way to do it.
However, I wouldn't put all your fiat into Bitcoin, just a little bit each month and you can start investing/playing with it  Grin
Through all your fiat into BitCoin. If you actually believe in BitCoin, take that leap of faith.
Activity: 313
June 11, 2016, 11:41:01 AM
What is the best way to earn Bitcoin? Are faucets worthwhile or is there an easier way? How much can I expect to earn?

Get a Job >>> Get Fiat-Money from Work >>> BUY Bitcoins... Cool

This is exactly the best way to do it.
However, I wouldn't put all your fiat into Bitcoin, just a little bit each month and you can start investing/playing with it  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
June 11, 2016, 11:32:46 AM
the best way to earn bitcoin can be anything that you are good at, so it is not a general thing that you can say to everybody to start earning bitcoin.

the signature campaign is so much popular these days and everybody is doing it. but also you can try trading bitcoin to earn some bits that way if you can take the risks of trading.
Honestly not only signature campaign is the source of bitcoin you can also try doing some translation bounty in altcoin section find a bounty there and receive altcoin and you can sell it for bitcoin.. or you can hold it for a long time if you know if altcoin have a potencial to grow you can sell it for a right time..  many ways to earn not only signature  campaign is the best source.. you can go in services section and find small task to do it.. and earn bitcoins selling goods also can earn bitcoin also you can earn offering your skills in services section.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Bazinga!
June 11, 2016, 11:25:36 AM
the best way to earn bitcoin can be anything that you are good at, so it is not a general thing that you can say to everybody to start earning bitcoin.

the signature campaign is so much popular these days and everybody is doing it. but also you can try trading bitcoin to earn some bits that way if you can take the risks of trading.
Activity: 462
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 11, 2016, 11:04:51 AM
i think the best way to earn your bitcoins at the moment is to just buy a lot of it or join signature campaigns
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
June 11, 2016, 10:46:15 AM

There are many best ways to earn bitcoin and its up to you is the best way to earn if you tested all the ways of earning. And if you tried all mining, investing, trading bitxoin and trading altcoin you can say that what is the best for you. And i want to say that it is not worth your time in collecting satoshi in faucet site. But im not saying that in faucet you cant earn. Im saying that there are many best ways than earning in faucet. Of you want to know my secret in my trading altcoin. Thats my best way to earn bitcoin
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
June 11, 2016, 10:28:43 AM
if you want some micro earnings you can go for faucets but it doesnt give you much, you can keep increasing your rank and earn from signature campaigns, also similar we have twitter and facebook campaigns, you can also go for trading if you can afford for imvestment and if you have skills you can also get a job where you paid by bitcoins:)
Activity: 2520
Merit: 605
June 11, 2016, 06:59:31 AM
Yes faucet can be possibly profitable if you use it daily but in the time of collecting from faucet if you could utilize
its time to write posts for a signature campaign it will be more profitable!! and with earned money you can do tradings with it to multiply them.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
June 11, 2016, 01:26:32 AM
Faucets are a complete waste of time. I would say that signature campaigns are the best way to earn Bitcoin. It is quite simple and you learn a lot as well.
For some its not a waste of time if that user is raking in a lot of referrals i've seen some earning .002-.003 a day from from their referrals alone on faucetbox.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
June 11, 2016, 01:21:00 AM
Faucets are a complete waste of time. I would say that signature campaigns are the best way to earn Bitcoin. It is quite simple and you learn a lot as well.
Activity: 434
June 11, 2016, 01:13:54 AM
I think signature campaign is still the best way to earn bitcoins. Especially if you have a high rank bitcointalk account. Your rates will be more higher than other rank.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
June 11, 2016, 01:09:08 AM

the best way to have bitcoin is to buy it while it is cheap!
but the best way to earn bitcoin is to sell something and get paid with bitcoin in return, this can be some goods you sell or your services like programming skills that you may have and doing jobs with those skills to get paid in bitcoin.
Activity: 490
June 11, 2016, 12:58:32 AM
If you want free Bitcoin, then signature campaign is the best way. But there are not many signature campaign who accept Jr. Member.
Don't do faucets because it's so time consuming but you got only a little.
Or if you have have skills, like programing, designing, etc. You can be offer it and get payment in Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: