Pages:
Author

Topic: . - page 10. (Read 17177 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010
https://www.bitcoin.com/
July 08, 2016, 08:10:37 AM
I'm afraid I'll be sleeping during the halving. Someone PM me and wake me up with an email notification! Cheesy

Someone should make one of those bots that are on Reddit that reply to your posts xD
What time is it planned for? I don't think there will be an exact time until the last couple of blocks have been found buf jusf something close enough will do.

We are in similar time zone, find oug for me and i will send you a text or telegram alert.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1222
Just looking for peace
July 08, 2016, 08:03:54 AM
To be fair, I have been a part of the crypto community since March of 2013 when I bought my first butterfly labs pos that shipped in November of that year after much hype and much delay. I am a moderator over at Just-Dice.com and am willing to provide proof of this. I have followed the forums for a long time; but up until last year never had a "reason" to post I suppose. I have verified accounts with BTC-E, Coinbase, Circle, Gemini, Poloniex, and Bitstamp and execute trades on a near day to day basis. I can count off at least 10 names from the list currently on the raffle that I personally know from my time spent in the Just-Dice community, and it is these same people that brought the list to my attention.

If my "newbie" posting status on the forums is the only indication of my involvement in crypto you care about, then I suppose I have little to no involvement that is measurable by the standards of a forum that is open to viewing. Too bad the forums didn't give credit for hours spent viewing the forums and only gives credit to people that pepper every post with their opinions. I would love to be given a chance on the list, and as always am willing to provide whatever proof of my existence in this community you feel is necessary :-)

On that labored note... I wish you all luck in the raffle!

-v1

There is nothing to be offended by here.
you should know how people are and how much one can do to win/make money...
There are many many shill account entries and thus it has many of us paranoid and we make most of guys as shills..

It's simply free money being given here and thus it's important to verify the user...

If you're known and such , you  don't have to worry as you will be able to tell such incase you win , as what will be done even after refining the list
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos
July 08, 2016, 07:48:44 AM
I'm afraid I'll be sleeping during the halving. Someone PM me and wake me up with an email notification! Cheesy

Someone should make one of those bots that are on Reddit that reply to your posts xD
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047
July 08, 2016, 06:31:09 AM
V1rtu0so is a real and trusted member, he is just not active on the forums, i say that he deserves a ticket as everyone else and even more than multi-acc cunts.
legendary
Activity: 1789
Merit: 2535
Goonies never say die.
July 08, 2016, 06:29:58 AM
I'm a little late on this but I'll take a random spot if any are available!    Grin
Activity: 286
Merit: 250
July 08, 2016, 06:14:00 AM
one ticket pls Smiley random # can do Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
July 08, 2016, 05:45:39 AM
Hello OP, can I still get one?
Thanks.
copper member
Activity: 686
Merit: 603
Electricity is really just organized lightning
July 08, 2016, 05:43:55 AM

I'll take "ba" "bd" or "60" -- in that order please ;-) **winner winner chikun dinner**

Look at this guys half a year posting gaps....

In the first case I don't have nothing to say but in the case of this user v1rtu0so I can tell that is a real user even an old one, despite the case his account is pretty new, he is an user that is very involved with cryptos currency, you can find him on places poloniex and just-dice.

I know that is him because i was chatting with him about this thread and he told me about his choice, but don't take my word, he is able to provide proofs that he owns that account if it's asked.

And what about yourself? You haven't been seen since April when you last posted, before entering the raffle. From where I'm standing, this account looks like it has been revived solely for the purpose of entering.
I'm not going to clutter up the thread with arguments though, just understand why accounts such as yours raise a flag.

Cheers and good luck.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
July 08, 2016, 05:38:50 AM
Hello,

one ticket please

thanks!

lol no

This guy just signed up and this is his first post.... Roll Eyes

I'll take "ba" "bd" or "60" -- in that order please ;-) **winner winner chikun dinner**

To be fair, I have been a part of the crypto community since March of 2013 when I bought my first butterfly labs pos that shipped in November of that year after much hype and much delay. I am a moderator over at Just-Dice.com and am willing to provide proof of this. I have followed the forums for a long time; but up until last year never had a "reason" to post I suppose. I have verified accounts with BTC-E, Coinbase, Circle, Gemini, Poloniex, and Bitstamp and execute trades on a near day to day basis. I can count off at least 10 names from the list currently on the raffle that I personally know from my time spent in the Just-Dice community, and it is these same people that brought the list to my attention.

If my "newbie" posting status on the forums is the only indication of my involvement in crypto you care about, then I suppose I have little to no involvement that is measurable by the standards of a forum that is open to viewing. Too bad the forums didn't give credit for hours spent viewing the forums and only gives credit to people that pepper every post with their opinions. I would love to be given a chance on the list, and as always am willing to provide whatever proof of my existence in this community you feel is necessary :-)

On that labored note... I wish you all luck in the raffle!

-v1
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Here we go!!
July 08, 2016, 05:36:09 AM

In the first case I don't have nothing to say but in the case of this user v1rtu0so I can tell that is a real user even an old one, despite the case his account is pretty new, he is an user that is very involved with cryptos currency, you can find him on places poloniex and just-dice.

I know that is him because i was chatting with him about this thread and he told me about his choice, but don't take my word, he is able to provide proofs that he owns that account if it's asked.
copper member
Activity: 686
Merit: 603
Electricity is really just organized lightning
July 08, 2016, 05:27:20 AM
Hello,

one ticket please

thanks!

lol no

Lol, this is hilarious, but I'm not surprised.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
July 08, 2016, 04:31:44 AM
Hello,

one ticket please

thanks!

lol no

Activity: 22
July 08, 2016, 04:19:47 AM
1 free ticket random please!

There are 41 invalid entries in this raffle ( that I could find ), with 2 people entering 4-5 accounts into this.. Plus plenty of other shenanigans going on..

Edit: All accounts up to this post have been audited. Of the entries submitted, ~17.5% are not valid. Any new entries will also need to be checked  Smiley
Details have been forwarded to mj.

Yours truly,

The Raffle Police Grin

Thanks!! 54##
legendary
Activity: 2240
July 08, 2016, 04:01:31 AM
Hello,

one ticket please

thanks!

lol no
Activity: 1
July 08, 2016, 03:58:42 AM
Hello,

one ticket please

thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1554
July 08, 2016, 02:43:33 AM
Reward-Drop ETA: 2016-07-09 13:13:13 UTC (1 day, 11 hours, 30 minutes)

So close it's not funny Smiley
Activity: 12
July 08, 2016, 01:48:13 AM
legendary
Activity: 1534
Merit: 1133
derp
July 08, 2016, 01:43:20 AM
Activity: 617
Merit: 587
Bitsler.com
July 08, 2016, 01:42:16 AM
Win or lose, I'm going shopping soon, I need one of everything for sure  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2828