Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★ - page 11. (Read 17013 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
ALAX Pilipinas - Community Manager / PH Translator
August 26, 2016, 09:02:03 AM
Hello dev.. if ever you need Filipino translation after ICO pls reserve.. thanks
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
August 26, 2016, 08:25:00 AM
Let's get this thing funded!!
Activity: 441
Merit: 500
August 24, 2016, 10:19:56 PM
Will all BTC / Waves invested in the crowdsale remained locked until the crowdsale is complete?

In other words, what is the potential for the devs to simply buy in themselves with the bitcoin/waves they receive as part of the crowdsale to artificially inflate the invested amount and to dilute the tokens given to proper investors.

No, we will begin using crowdsale funds for development purposes.  We are currently working on adding NFL.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
move that crypto
August 26, 2016, 07:39:29 AM
very cool concept, surprised no one has done this yet
Activity: 1068
Merit: 523
August 25, 2016, 11:50:21 PM
Will all BTC / Waves invested in the crowdsale remained locked until the crowdsale is complete?

In other words, what is the potential for the devs to simply buy in themselves with the bitcoin/waves they receive as part of the crowdsale to artificially inflate the invested amount and to dilute the tokens given to proper investors.

No, we will begin using crowdsale funds for development purposes.  We are currently working on adding NFL.

You can't wait until September 15th to start using the funds?

Here's the concern:

200,000 MVP tokens to be distributed.

Let's assume there is 100 btc deposited. I decide to deposit 100 btc as well. No one else deposits. So at the end of crowdsale I would get 100/200 or 50% of the distributed MVP tokens.

However, on the last day of the crowdsale, you take the 200 btc that is already deposited, and deposit it again. So now it looks like 400 btc is deposited, even though really you only raised 200. So now instead of getting 50% of the MVP tokens I am diluted down to 25%. That is my problem and why crowdsale tokens should be locked up until the end of the crowdsale.

There's still the potential of you self-investing with your own btc/waves but there isn't anything to really prevent or verify that doesn't happen.

I agreed with this post. anyway to proof that these fund will not be re-invest in again ??

afaik there's no way to stop this happening, all the shenanigans can happen off-chain if ICO devs borrow bitcoins knowing the amount they've already collected, so seeing all the ico funds in an address doesn't prove anything. at the end of the day you trust the devs either don't do it, or only do it a 'little' bit, and they're still focused on making the most $$ from a legit project
Activity: 255
Merit: 251
August 25, 2016, 10:22:17 PM
I'm certainly willing to make public a list of everyone's username + amount invested into the MVP Lineup crowdsale, if this is an issue, to make it publicly auditable.

However, I have to balance this with people's privacy. If there is a real demand for this, I'd be willing to publish it along with the caveat that anyone can opt out, in which case I'd omit his username, or maybe a SHA512 of his username.
Activity: 504
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear
August 25, 2016, 09:33:25 PM

No, we will begin using crowdsale funds for development purposes.  We are currently working on adding NFL.

Here's the concern:

Let's assume there is 100 btc deposited. I decide to deposit 100 btc as well. No one else deposits. So at the end of crowdsale I would get 100/200 or 50% of the distributed MVP tokens.

However, on the last day of the crowdsale, you take the 200 btc that is already deposited, and deposit it again. So now it looks like 400 btc is deposited, even though really you only raised 200. So now instead of getting 50% of the MVP tokens I am diluted down to 25%. That is my problem and why crowdsale tokens should be locked up until the end of the crowdsale.

There's still the potential of you self-investing with your own btc/waves but there isn't anything to really prevent or verify that doesn't happen.

I agreed with this post. anyway to proof that these fund will not be re-invest in again ??
August 24, 2016, 12:22:34 PM
ICO ends September 15?  Looks like you guys will miss the NFL season.  Will watch from the sideline.

-tb-

Who the hell said we would miss the NFL season? You're just making stuff up.

NFL is in development right now.  We already have NBA. The fantasy sports engine has already been built from scratch from before the NBA season last spring, which was the bulk of the work.

Explain how I can use the token for sport fantasy if it is still locked up in ICO?  If it is ready, then I'm in but until then I'm waiting on the sideline.

-tb-

Because you don't need MVP Tokens to play.  MVP Tokens represent share ownership in the platform.  Anyone can play provided they pay the entry fee.  Just need BTC.

Why are we doing the crowdsale? For a few very important reasons.

1) Development Funds to bring the platform to the next level.
2) To execute our marketing plan.
3) To create stakeholders that have a vested interest in MVP's success. A community, volunteers, promoters, testers, etc.

In that case, I'll wait for the launch of fantasy football before investing.  At least I have a week to decide since NFL starts on September 8.

-tb-

My job is to be as direct and up front as I can.  We will not be ready for the opening week of NFL.  I'm targeting early October (Week 4 or 5).

I'm not going to blow smoke just to get raise more.  I think that should say something about me, and what we are trying to do here.

That being said, we will be giving Development updates along the way.

Thanks for the updates.  Guess if I can wait 2 years for breakoutgaming, I can surely wait til October.  If your platform is nice, I will certainly try it out.

-tb-

Fair enough. Hey if you are interested you could beta test before we release as well. Just keep checking for updates.
Activity: 504
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear
August 25, 2016, 09:16:43 PM
Hello,

your ICO has been added on https://www.ico-list.com/ !
Our database is now listing over 30+ ICO & Crowdsales !

Total supplies: 200,000
Dev(s) dedicated premine: none (the dev. team won't keep any coins)

Since 20% profits going to token holders, doesn't that mean devs essentially keeping 80%?

Yes, it's profit sharing.

but that's profit from mvplineup.com site correct?
Activity: 255
Merit: 251
August 25, 2016, 06:48:10 PM
Hello,

Total supplies: 200,000
Dev(s) dedicated premine: none (the dev. team won't keep any coins)

Since 20% profits going to token holders, doesn't that mean devs essentially keeping 80%?

Yes, it's profit sharing.
Activity: 1138
Merit: 574
August 25, 2016, 02:33:30 PM
Hello,

• User-friendly & clean interface
  • Real-time updates
  • Listing is free of charge
  • Fairly easy to use

Thanks for contacting me if some details are wrong:

August 24, 2016, 11:11:57 AM
ICO ends September 15?  Looks like you guys will miss the NFL season.  Will watch from the sideline.

-tb-

Who the hell said we would miss the NFL season? You're just making stuff up.

NFL is in development right now.  We already have NBA. The fantasy sports engine has already been built from scratch from before the NBA season last spring, which was the bulk of the work.

Explain how I can use the token for sport fantasy if it is still locked up in ICO?  If it is ready, then I'm in but until then I'm waiting on the sideline.

-tb-

Because you don't need MVP Tokens to play.  MVP Tokens represent share ownership in the platform.  Anyone can play provided they pay the entry fee.  Just need BTC.

Why are we doing the crowdsale? For a few very important reasons.

1) Development Funds to bring the platform to the next level.
2) To execute our marketing plan.
3) To create stakeholders that have a vested interest in MVP's success. A community, volunteers, promoters, testers, etc.

In that case, I'll wait for the launch of fantasy football before investing.  At least I have a week to decide since NFL starts on September 8.

-tb-

My job is to be as direct and up front as I can.  We will not be ready for the opening week of NFL.  I'm targeting early October (Week 4 or 5).

I'm not going to blow smoke just to get raise more.  I think that should say something about me, and what we are trying to do here.

That being said, we will be giving Development updates along the way.
Activity: 181
Merit: 102
August 25, 2016, 10:08:34 AM
Where is mvp server? What's to prevent it from being shut down if the govt decides to crack down on DFS sites?

Activity: 1652
Merit: 593
August 25, 2016, 08:10:19 AM
how will you calculate shares for WAVES?

will they be converted to BTC at some conversion rate?

In real time Sir
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018
August 25, 2016, 08:05:59 AM
how will you calculate shares for WAVES?

will they be converted to BTC at some conversion rate?
August 24, 2016, 08:53:09 AM
Shares of ownership ... hmm interesting so we have submit any docs to IRS or SEC?

Better ask your tax advisor that one. Not in my domain of knowledge.  

Actually that touches on a good point. Individual participants should do their own Due Diligence with local laws and jurisdictions, and come to your own conclusions before participating.

Activity: 181
Merit: 102
August 25, 2016, 07:27:27 AM

No, we will begin using crowdsale funds for development purposes.  We are currently working on adding NFL.

Here's the concern:

Activity: 616
August 25, 2016, 07:02:27 AM
looks like interesting project
August 24, 2016, 08:40:17 AM
Any minimum to participated on ICO?
The balance of MVP will calculated after ICO ended or direct entry in the account?

If you are investing with Waves the minimum is 10 Waves.  For BTC it is pretty low. Don't know of the top of my head, I'd have to ask BTCDDEV about that.

Your balance will be updated as the crowdsale progresses. Your tokens will be accessible after the crowdsale.  So for example, if you are the first crowdsale participant, you would receive all 200k tokens.  As more participate, and the amount collected increases, your MVP Token balance will decrease proportionally.

Again For Reference:

Pages:
Jump to: